Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Like Hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

weg posted:

He lives!

I am like Cthulhu and awaken from my slumber when I hear the sound of FLA

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Blue Raider posted:

how is your spine lowtax

I'm feeling spine

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Gotta warn you, if you pay anything from FLAvour of the Weak, you WILL be permabanned

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Blue Raider posted:

im not afraid of posting in lotax threads because hes a decent dude whomst prefers bad company 2

Bad Company 2 was one of the greatest multiplayer games ever and if you disagree with me I'll kill you irl (In Real Life).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

weg posted:

I heard some rumors that this years BF game will be BC3. I don't know whether to be excited for it or depressed that it will probably be ruined by EA.

Every year people speculate BC3 will be released but it never is, and that's good because it WILL be ruined.

• Locked thread