Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
If you think about it, getting rabies is kind of like becoming a super vilain. You become enraged beyond your control, and you bite people and stuff and make them your rabid minions (like a zombie but cureable I guess?) Rabies Man could be a real heel that could oppose the strongest of super heroes, and frankly I think that is what I might want. I am going to go out into the forest and look for some small mammels and try to get them to bite me. Next time you see me I will probably be wanted by the FBI and NSA and some secret organizations you haven't heard of yet. Just wanted to say "Suck a dick y'all" before my transformation.

Suck a dick y'all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

JakeP posted:

If you think about it, getting rabies is kind of like becoming a super vilain. You become enraged beyond your control, and you bite people and stuff and make them your rabid minions (like a zombie but cureable I guess?) Rabies Man could be a real heel that could oppose the strongest of super heroes, and frankly I think that is what I might want. I am going to go out into the forest and look for some small mammels and try to get them to bite me. Next time you see me I will probably be wanted by the FBI and NSA and some secret organizations you haven't heard of yet. Just wanted to say "Suck a dick y'all" before my transformation.

Suck a dick y'all!

Yeah, but rabies affects your thought processes in a way that might impede your super villain aspirations. Perhaps consider other medical conditions for your evil transformation, like toxoplasmosis or PTSD.

Barring that, maybe mixing meth and PCP will give you the inside edge to bite off ears and dry hump light posts until the cops tase/shoot/tranquilize you.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
That fight Club author wrote this book already op.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rad-daddio posted:

Yeah, but rabies affects your thought processes in a way that might impede your super villain aspirations. Perhaps consider other medical conditions for your evil transformation, like toxoplasmosis or PTSD.

Barring that, maybe mixing meth and PCP will give you the inside edge to bite off ears and dry hump light posts until the cops tase/shoot/tranquilize you.

no thats part of the appeal of the character

A Bakers Cousin posted:

That fight Club author wrote this book already op.

Only idiots read books

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
way ahead of ya

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

there is actually no cure once symptoms present op

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

anyway dogs are haram and it's good they have to get their brains cut out to test for it

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
If you get rabies you're incapable of walking within a week and dead within a couple. The only villainous thing you could really do is scam the make a wish foundation.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
In some football documentary i watched on netflix injecting a little rabies before the game is key to achieving peak performance.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

If you get rabies you're incapable of walking within a week and dead within a couple. The only villainous thing you could really do is scam the make a wish foundation.

I dunno... I have a heightened immune system, and as long as I feed I fend off the paralysis or whatever, this will work somehow

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

also if you have rabies you ejaculate continuously and uncontrollably

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Hmm did someone just read Rant?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

also if you have rabies you ejaculate continuously and uncontrollably