Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
how dare he

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

thanks max

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
why did you specify max snail?

maybe scum have tridents.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

SalTheBard posted:

It was more that we had a second kill that describes "ripped to shreds". We know that TMM was responsible for the first "ripped to shreds" kill. If you want to kill me that's fine. I'm Vanilla Town. You can kill me or you can kill the person that has a NK ability and has used it twice on townies. My change on TMM is soley because of the Night Kill (which I hadn't known about yesterday).

catching up but nope lol

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Monathin posted:

And TMM owned up to it immediately, with the theory that something/someone took control of his night action for the night, yes.

You still didn't answer my questions, Sal. Do you think TMM is 3p (likely SK if so) or Scum? You seem to keep going back and forth and you described SK is unlikely where I think it's the mostly likely response.

And, in either of those cases, who do you think is the remaining scum? I would wager there's likely 2 scum left after IS and B-, so it's extremely weird that you're not giving me reads on people other than TMM who is at least slightly locked in.

I don't like you're early get-out-ahead-of-it VT claim, either.

tmm didn't claim the kill immediately and i would happily lunch him and why didn't we yesterday goddamit,l but we've hit lying scum in sal

moat...

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hi flerp :3:

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i was jailed n1 so i have no additional info to give the thread, but happy to give full claim if that is the consensus/you don't believe me. sal is def not vt.

voting but lets not turbo today ##vote sal

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

flerp posted:

i mean i like you AS i think youre a good person but idk id like to at least know why u know sal is a liar

i tracked him to clord. tracker is best role ty ecco.

Birdstrike posted:

let’s sacrifice him to our god, Marduk

well he is a big baby :3: ( i love u sal)

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
it makes me feel a little better thank you monathin.

i agree that we shouldn't risk any more double kills. since there is a jailer out there whom i'm p sure will be town we do have options to prevent either sal or tmm from acting. i'm curious if the cpr doc claim has been confirmed but don't really want ppl claiming just for this.

my niggle against lunching tmm is that it makes no sense for him to act as he did last night whether 3p or town w/o being forced. could be a 3p that was made to act i suppose.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i'm saying it may be true, but that still doesn't rule him out of being 3p.

what do you think?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

TMMadman posted:

Wait, are you sure you were jailed? Mr F flipped as a roleblocker, so could he have been the source of blocking you on N1?

it says my door was locked from the outside and deadbolted, so thought it was jail but basing this on flavour only. it could have been mr f on reflection.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Hal Incandenza posted:

TMM/Sal kill 'em all I say.

I agree that killing TMM first is probably better since he's a known killer and it seems too much that there is a mind controlling person in back to back games I was in

thats what makes me a little more likely to believe him tbh. not averse to lunching tmm at end of day though based on avoiding more double kills/still a good chance he's a 3p.

sal is taking a while to confer w his scum buds but ##unvote for now.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
thankyou sal. i tracked you to clord last night but you've claimed vt, what happened there?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Dick Bastardly posted:

I want to believe what Sal is saying about the object, as I have received one as well. However there is one inconsistency about what could be done with it.

My options are to "use", "pass", or do nothing. In opted to do nothing as, I too, don't believe the object is good. I have a bad feeling about it, and instead of passing it to a player I think to be town to use and potentially die over, or accidentally give to scum to use if it does indeed have a benefit.

I think the object might be from scum for ~reasons~, so I plan on not using it and not passing it to anyone.

can you share why you think it might be from scum at all? when did you get this gift?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##vote tmm

i hope bk comes by

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Monathin posted:

However this DOES mean we've wasted a tracker claim from Atomic Soda which is kinda really bad considering we're already down a couple big power roles already.

Sorry Soda.

tis all good, i was very excited thinking i'd found something dang. i was hoping not to claim but is understandable it was needed.

such is mafia :/

i also want to see tmms read before hammering and since i got up early for this ##unvote for now

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
not all australians sleep the same birdy, i last posted at quarter to three this morn :p

i know ppl are mostly ok with sal right now. i still think he is suss what with the quick hammering of mr f, plus the fact he claimed vt and left out the bit where he visited chaos until i called bullshit, and then took his time to respond.

we shouldn't hand wave that away just because he is adorbs.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
so you didn't see my tracker claim before making your big post? why didn't you claim the visit to clord when you claimed vt earlier?

i want a snack and a toke rn...

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hi bk no we are lunching tmm today but you should reread some night results and stuff.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
also i hope your dad is ok bk, that sucks :(

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I can see it a little. He kinda has the "ehhh I'll go TMM but he's also worth keeping around (x) amount and is a valuable poster!" thing going for him, and I can see scum wanting to eke out a bit more extra kills.

Also who posted about the "confirmed town" coming back from the subs? Is that real? Like Ecco-confirmed or is that just them saying it?

just them saying it, apparently they needed to kill all the scum on the sub to come back. i thought it would br more likely that ecco just gave them 2 days to thin numbers enough for holiday deadlines. i don't consider either of them cleared.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
less than an hour to deadline i'm voting and out it about 20 tmm, lets see those reads!

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
ok i'm off will leave to you guys to hammer

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##vote tmm 2 mins yall lucky i'm running late

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
good morning!

did anyone get a gift today?

##vote bk

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
sal, when did you get your gift?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
when did you get yours flerp?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Dick Bastardly posted:

I received it at the beginning of D2. I drew a connection from the objects flavor to the trident murder weapon (it's a very loose connection, but it gave me pause when considering using it)

flerp posted:

n2, the night i got back from the sub

so db got in n1, flerp got n2.

sal when did you get a box?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 boxes in 1 night huh

i can't wait for bk to claim also

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

SalTheBard posted:

I totally meant to say n2 there. Typo.

if you meant to say n2, why did you say 'at the start of'?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
interesting db got his at the start of day 2

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i tracked bk to monathin last night so i'm keen for him to claim.

the fact that tmm tried to push mr f. over db or bk on day 1 at first is p much the only thing that makes me hesitate re: db, and tmm voted him at end of day.

i'd like to lunch probably bk or possibly sal.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i think bk was pretty scummy on day 1. he pushed db over sober and was pretty buddy with sober until called out. he did however end up voting sober at the end of the day.

day 2 he seemed fine, sole vote on tmm at end of the day.

day 3 made noise about voting tmm again but left us hanging at end of day. it was p much him or hal i was following last night and i liked bk less from day 1.

part of me wonders if we should respect mmts last wishes and kill sal tho.

sentimental snail posted:

I have agreed with atomic soda all game!

:same:

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
good morning!

Hal Incandenza posted:

AS for tracker of the year this game I guess.

Wonder if it would have been better to wait for BK to claim before revealing this but whatever.

yeah i wanted to wait but i didn't want to wake up to a locked thread so i thought it best to claim before bed. part of me still thinks sal is scummier.

flerp posted:

anyways i dont rly believe sal's claim because i dont know how he wouldve gotten something at the start of n2, when nobody who has an item has said anything about being able to pass it on in the day, nor has anyone else gotten the item at the start of a night/end of a day

its also rly convient that he happened to give the gift to the person who happened to die when sal happened to be tracked to said person

fun fact: in the sub, bminus claimed to be a tracker who tracked moat who was nked.

thankyou flerp i was having trouble encapsulating my feelings on sal.

catching up!

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

BottleKnight posted:

I left nobody hanging, I just don’t post after hammer no matter what.

I was ready to lunch at 9:59 but I hit preview and you had already done it.

i can see that this could be the case but to me atm it is suss, if you see my position.

BottleKnight posted:

I assume this means you tracked me. I’m not fully caught up, but either way!

I’m an Inquisitor (town-aligned cult cop) and am looking for radicals who are trying to bring about the destruction of the ruling class. Ecco decided it would be funny to give me an anti-communist cop for a role since I’m a leftist.

I’m not a very useful cop though because I’ve visited three people and gotten three NOT CULTS

N1: TMM
N2: Birb
N3: Monathin

I was suspicious of Monathin for my own reasons yesterday which is why I investigated him N3. Not thrilled about that person ending up dead and me being tracked, but it is what it is.

i don't like the bolded bit, esp since the post just before was by me, responding to hal about my tracking results. seems faked.

db if he flips a cult cop at least we'll know that we have to worry about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

BottleKnight posted:

Gj town

Fun game

sorry for getting you lunched bk!

good game thanks echo

haha

• Locked thread