Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

You know, someone pointed out to me the other day that Trump shouldn't be looking to spend so much money when the economy is growing. That kind of spending should be saved for recessions. But Republicans are under pressure to perform well so that they get reelected. So the parties do things in the short term that is beneficial for them, but bad for the country (and world) in the long run. When you have steady leadership like the Chinese you can think long-term because there is no competition from another party. It's true the Communist party can do some shady things but ultimately they have to keep the "murder you in the middle of the night because you talked some poo poo" low key. They can't get too wild. What I'm saying is, maybe this isn't so bad? IDK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

No that's me sayiung that. I'm down with the Chinese emperor Xi Jinping.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

https://news.cgtn.com/news/35416a4e35677a6333566d54/share_p.html
this is what I mean. I know it's a bad thing because of the possibility of Future Chinese Hitler but still I feel like the Party would make sure that its head would not be a total jerk. Is that naive?

• Locked thread