Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Kak posted:

I can't concentrate on world issues if I have fussy butt.

mfw I have a fussy butt

mfw I no longer have a fussy butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

"Did you hear about China? No more term limits. Shee Jeeping, he can stay. As long as he wants. Many people are saying term limits...why have term limits? If you've got a big, beautiful leader with strength and stamina...why not we, too?"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

You know, someone pointed out to me the other day that Trump shouldn't be looking to spend so much money when the economy is growing. That kind of spending should be saved for recessions. But Republicans are under pressure to perform well so that they get reelected. So the parties do things in the short term that is beneficial for them, but bad for the country (and world) in the long run. When you have steady leadership like the Chinese you can think long-term because there is no competition from another party. It's true the Communist party can do some shady things but ultimately they have to keep the "murder you in the middle of the night because you talked some poo poo" low key. They can't get too wild. What I'm saying is, maybe this isn't so bad? IDK

"I love what he just said."

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

...and the pitch! posted:

Trump hasn't even started his land war in Asia. This is all a bit premature.

Well, he has started his Twitter war. The North Korean front is rife with activity.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Vato posted:

What happened to Hu Jintao?

Xi Jinping ate him.

• Locked thread