Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I got caught up in NASCAR 2005 and then setting up FSGo to run on my computer so belated :siren: BREAD :siren: and gently caress the offsides challenge.

Also Go Bolts and whoever New Jersey's playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Also, gently caress your challenge, Gerard Gallant, we need all the goals we can get and lord knows you didn't contribute to creating offense when you were here. :argh:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

JT :science:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: Most goals by a defenseman in a single season in CBJ history :siren:

Should be 3-1? I didn't see the review on the PLD goal.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: FORMER PEN ON FORMER PEN VIOLENCE :siren:

Unlike San Jose, that will be Cole's goal.

The Fleury chants. :lol:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Three of Cole's four goals this year have come against Fleury. :science:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh my god, if that whiff would have gotten past MAF when he was faked out, it would've been the third greatest MAF I've ever seen. :lol:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

marioinblack posted:

:siren: :siren: YANNI

The Yanni Gourde Game

Keep doing just this. :hfive:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Reilly Smith. :rip:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Alright Bolts, I'm yours until the intermission ends in Columbus.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Killorn :science:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I've seen a lot more get called a lot less. :shrug:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Mar 7, 2018

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET DAVID, SIT YOUR rear end DOWN.

...they're gonna give Cole a roughing as well, Jesus.

e- Let them touch, guys, get the 5 on 3.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Mar 7, 2018

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Ok, new game plan, Bolts. Shut down Nick Bjugstad.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: WHO'S DOWN WITH PLD? (every last C-B) :siren:

e- Dubois gets one anyway.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good on you, Korpi. :hfive:

GOD DAMNIT BOLTS YOU NEED TO DEPRIVE FANCY CATS OF POINTS.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

PING. :eng99:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lightning, I assure you, you'd rather have Columbus in the first round than the Panthers so, you know, do the thing in regulation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh come on StralmA--------HASHSDALKHSAD;FHFSK;ODA;JLHDFSAL;ASHL;;FSJL :siren: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :siren:

Here I was all ready to scream at Stralman for missing that, but it would've prevented that beauty.

• Locked thread