Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
"Tilman! Get the UN on the monitor!"

"What do you mean they only have a phone and fax listed?"

"Okay, well get them on the phone then."

"2 hours!? No I'm not going to wait two hours! I have a loving death ray. Push '0.' Maybe it'll take you to an operator."

"No, I don't want to leave a voicemail. loving DEATH RAY! I have a loving death ray. How does no one loving care?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYj_o8YjZfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVTClpC1jIY

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
one classical song plays for 2 hours interspersed with a robot telling me the line is busy and to check out their new web service while i patiently wait on hold not killing everyone

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:phone: hello yes operator plz connect me to Batman. Er um Bruce wayne everyone knows it’s bruce Wayne so just call Bruce wayne...

“Hello you have reached the voice mail of Bruce Wayne, to leave a message for Batman press 2”

*2*

“H-hey Batman this is like, a supervillan, and I have you bested so like, I was wondering if you were gonna suck my dick or something. No pressure or anything just like, you gotta suck my dick or whatever”

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

**Batteries Not Included.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

"I'm gonna kill you, Ray Romano!"

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
"Yes, hello? Bank of America?"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Give it a rest Gurf.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"Well, yes, I do know about guns... No this is different, it's a death ray... Hello? Hello? gently caress!"

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017
Here's mine:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

1redflag posted:

"I'm gonna kill you, Ray Romano!"

gently caress YEA

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Behold! A display of my power!

*laser adjusts for 30 seconds, fires up and bombards forun user Chinatown's loving BALLS from low earth orbit, utterly annihilating them*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Kuato posted:

Give it a rest Gurf.
calm down comfy fleece sweater
(also gurf made threads all the time to spam his own videos. your weak grasp on gbs history sickens me)

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

"Yes, hello, is this Raytheon? I've got an exciting investment opportunity for you."

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
turn it towards myself and close my eyes

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You know, now that its finally finished I cant seem to remember why i built this thing in the first place.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJeBHiDOTPE

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You know youre a real nice lady, and I dont want to given you the wrong impression, but I really like you so do you want to come back to my place and see my Death Ray?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Mom! I finally finished the Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
This thread will never be as cool as the evil wizard thread.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im just saying that if you cant see that season three of Onna no Hebi Pantsu is the superior season Im going to have to consider reassigning you off the Death Laser project

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

UltraRed posted:

This thread will never be as cool as the evil wizard thread...

so I will destroy it WITH MY DEATH RAY! MUW WAHH HAAAH!!!!!!MUW WAHH HAAAH!!!11!!11!!!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Hahaha miniaturized and sold as a kitchen utensil, this new... "micro-wave ray" will net me billions with which to do evil. Igor! Fetch me the marketers!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I'm an artisinal mad scientist getting back to his roots by handbuilding death rays instead of just mindlessly consuming 100W lasers from Alibaba

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
You guys noticed that Florida isn't there anymore, right? Would be a shame if that happened somewhere else. I have some suggestions on how we can, working together, stop that from happening.

Lady Gagazula
Aug 13, 2005

Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my
Joker Face
Melman
"Time to make the donuts."

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

They all laughed at me. Mocked me, called me a fool. They were scared of me and forced me out of Scottsdale Community College. But now?

I've harnessed the power of 1000 suns into this death ray. And it's aimed directly at my number one enemy, the one who sought to undermine me for years. Goodbye Arby's..... I wish I could say it's been a pleasure.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
shoots at own dick to see what happens

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Its been hours since Chinatown's balls have been turned into a reverse ground zero light memorial, and the laser is still going strong. Local folk in his inbred village are gathering around the laser site, and are starting to make the beam of energy currently boring its way into the local aquifer into a diety of sorts.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

drat. You posted the link I was about to go searching for as soon as the thread was made.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"im about to poo poo my pants!!!!"

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

doverhog posted:

You guys noticed that Florida isn't there anymore, right? Would be a shame if that happened somewhere else. I have some suggestions on how we can, working together, stop that from happening.

you hosed up big time here. you could have demanded a "remove Florida, permanently" fee beforehand and gotten paid both ways.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
seriously. look at this clown who gives away "annihilate america's diseased dick" for free.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it
It got me into the Evil league of Evil, so there's that.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

JEEVES420 posted:

It got me into the Evil league of Evil, so there's that.

Yeah, but we only get partial dental. :rolleyes::fh:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

you hosed up big time here. you could have demanded a "remove Florida, permanently" fee beforehand and gotten paid both ways.

Since I'm a nice person at heart, wanted to target a state no one would miss for the demonstration. :dings:

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Mr. president I hold many of your people hostage, soon they will perish in my death pits!

I have kidnapped over a thousand black peop..

Hello?

(This joke from a black guy)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my death ray turns men gay and shrinks their dicks

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

my death ray turns men gay and shrinks their dicks

Get your soyray today! Now with added fluoride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
sitting on hold

You know, now that I think of it, I'm an upwardly mobile white man with the money, skill, and knowledge to privately make my own death ray. I can't really think of anything the UN can give me that I don't already have...

hangs up, starts firing ray willy nilly at every major metropolitan area

• Locked thread