Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo
no text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

What does this forum not do?

Manifisto

your mom

. . . mentioned you'd be stopping by with a few questions. such a wonderful woman. as I explained to her, this forum is largely about antiques and antiquing.

sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've got some clocks to sell

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

do these clocks ever display humorous times such as 69 o'clock?

sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo
they've got birds and poo poo inside. i'm not a clockologist. you buying these things, or not?

----------------

Manifisto

[in a very impressive negotiating voice] you call that a clock? my friend, I recently purchased big ben itself for a mere 200 pounds. I'm not seeing that kind of value here

Manifisto

although if the clock has something weed related about it we may have something to discuss

Manifisto

such as, can I smoke weed out of it?

redm

tl;dr

sig by Manifisto

sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo

Manifisto posted:

such as, can I smoke weed out of it?

you pay 20 loving dollars for this clock, and i don't care if you stick your rancid weiner inside of it.

----------------

sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo
also, this is, bar none, the worst swap meet i've ever patronized.

----------------

Manifisto

[noddign] mhm, mmhm, 4:20 friendly, weiner storage capability. sounds attractive. while I don't have $20 as such, I do have nearly thirty soda bottle caps and . . . [holds out fist] this many skee ball tickets

sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo
ahhhhhhhhhhh, ok. fine. give me your trash. i just want to get out of this drat hellhole. one condition: i get to see you do a hot weiner.

----------------

sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm presuming you know what that is.

----------------

Manifisto

they don't call me the hot wiener expert for nothing!

Manifisto

although I'm not entirely sure why so many people know about the time I singed my hot dog at the cub scout cookout

Manifisto

I guess it's just one of those famous stories, and word gets around

sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo
i make an angry face and then say, "the clock is now 25 dollars."

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
you cant just keep raising the price of the clock because you’re mad at me

sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo

Darkman Fanpage posted:

you cant just keep raising the price of the clock because you’re mad at me

first of all, stay out of this.

second of all, i can.

i own the clock.

read the constitution, motherfucker.

----------------

Manifisto

I'll level with you, I actually need those skee ball tickets. I've got my eye on a novelty pair of oversized sunglasses and that kind of bling don't come cheap.

but please feel welcome to stick around byob, perhaps someone else is in the market for a precision timepiece with the wiener features you've been rambling on about!

sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo
ok. i'll give you back the skeeball tickets, and 7 dollars, you take the clock, and i get out of this shithole city.

----------------

sector_corrector

by Nyc_Tattoo
i say to myself, 'drat. my drug addict clock making father dying turns out to have been a blessing in disguise. i've never had as much material for my novel "tales of a swap meet clock seller"! but at the same time, i mourn the tragic circumstances that lead my patriarch to the poppy. at least he left me this collection of priceless time-pieces...'

----------------

joke_explainer

It's like a vastly inefficient amateur writers room for a non-existing sketch comedy show. BYOB is primarily a humor board. People write phrases, microfiction, absurd situations, observations, or misunderstandings that sometimes are funny in general or sometimes just funny to people who have been around long enough to internalize the interactions and the history, I guess the sort of 'culture' of the board. It's a little different from most boards though because basically no ideas are just mocked. You can throw absolutely anything at the wall (other than completely hateful garbage or gleeful attempts to hurt people with words) and if you have a dud the worst that happens is people don't really respond to it. Many threads are kind of a celebration of different kinds of pop culture in creative mashups. Some threads are just socializing or talking about things in life, with singular threads kind of serving like a tiny community version of the larger forums for those topics, like the 'fine dining' thread basically being the BYOB version of goons with spoons.

Coolguye

Required by his programming!
oh poo poo has market day finally come?

well then:

Selling nuts! Hot nuts!
Anybody here wanna buy my nuts?
Selling nuts, hot nuts
I've got nuts for sale
Selling one for five, two for ten
If you buy 'em once, you'll buy 'em again
Selling nuts, hot nuts,
You buy 'em from the peanut man

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

joke_explainer posted:

It's like a vastly inefficient amateur writers room for a non-existing sketch comedy show. BYOB is primarily a humor board. People write phrases, microfiction, absurd situations, observations, or misunderstandings that sometimes are funny in general or sometimes just funny to people who have been around long enough to internalize the interactions and the history, I guess the sort of 'culture' of the board. It's a little different from most boards though because basically no ideas are just mocked. You can throw absolutely anything at the wall (other than completely hateful garbage or gleeful attempts to hurt people with words) and if you have a dud the worst that happens is people don't really respond to it. Many threads are kind of a celebration of different kinds of pop culture in creative mashups. Some threads are just socializing or talking about things in life, with singular threads kind of serving like a tiny community version of the larger forums for those topics, like the 'fine dining' thread basically being the BYOB version of goons with spoons.

look dude, do you want this clock or not? It was owned by Skeet Ulrich pre sex-tape.

edit: did Skeet Ulrich have a sex-tape? I was thinking of Dustin Diamond, so Skreech became Skeet. Let's just say it was owned by whichever of the two makes it more valuable to you.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's like that guy said:

"Ask not what this forum can do for you, ask what you can do for this forum"

He aslo declared war on the Moon but that's something to take up with your history teacher. There's pictures and video and everything

City of Glompton

joke_explainer posted:

i was going to add this to the byob entry in SAclopedia but I can't remember how even though I've added to the byob entry before

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

also, i'd like to buy a clock what else ya got?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Robot Made of Meat

I have enough clocks, thank you. Time change is always a hellish day, and without fail, the power goes out within two weeks. Today was that day.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
..... got any grapes? :duckie:

Mummy Napkin
anyone got the time?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER