Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hello fellow goons, as part of my treatment, I was encouraged to apologize for things I have said or done wrong in the past.

you may have noticed, i have a lot of awful posts over the years. because i am getting older, i feel like i should explain myself, and try to be less of a loving scummo. any goons who feel bad about their posts before can chime in too. or you can just poo poo post, as we do.

I'm not going to apologize for the GOATSE posts, because those were funny and good.

hmm lets see what we have:

"1. so china is a smelly shithole where everybody is retarded and thinks taiwan belongs to them? why hasnt trump nuked them already...?"

this post was a joke about the posters in the thread constantly making GBS threads on CHINA despite living there, you had to read it in a mocking tone. but it came across like i meant it sincerely, i did not. i'm sorry for making GBS threads up the china thread and to the chinese goons or anybody else who i made mad.

2."Assad didn't gas anybody, it was the rebels you love so much. Half the people in this thread love Daesh and Al Nusra and want some lovely islamic state like saudi arabia."

I don't actually believe this, and I was just being lovely and angry and stupid and trying to be a 2 EDGELORD goober. I am sorry for that.

3. "Jews are disgusting animals"

this is probably one of the meanest and shittiest things I have ever posted. it was just pure antisemitism. I am sorry I let my emotions get the best of me and that i would say such a thing. I don't actually believe that(you don't have to believe me), but I was just trying to be lovely and dumb and mean. it was a really dumb thing to post. and I'm sorry

4. "And we are supposed to care that this will end in piles of dead civilians because? Good thing the world police didn't come and arrest Sherman for being a war criminal as he was decimating the south."

just more lovely edgelordism. I feel badly about saying this, just being a dick overall and in general

had to get this off my chest. there are lots of other lovely posts in between; pointless slap fights, calling people names for no reason, and just being a dick. I'm sorry. if you feel bad about ur posts, here is the place 4 u. namaste gbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
it’s ok I forgive you lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

2 and 4 are p funny

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
ok gurf

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i would never judge you..,,,,,,

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

im sorry for this one

im gay

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Lol at your giant "these don't even count list" at least own your racism like the rest of us you big nincompoop.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I am sorry that pdb is such a pussy he had to toxx himself to let the bad trump thread die

also anything involving the war of northern aggression is automatically beyond reproach

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

Lol at your giant "these don't even count list" at least own your racism like the rest of us you big nincompoop.

they do count, and i do own it. i'm trying to be a better person. the china one was the only one i meant to be in a mocking tone.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

thatguy posted:

I am sorry that pdb is such a pussy he had to toxx himself to let the bad trump thread die

also anything involving the war of northern aggression is automatically beyond reproach

the thread will live on forever

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

they do count, and i do own it. i'm trying to be a better person. the china one was the only one i meant to be in a mocking tone.

You literally say you didn't mean all 4 of them gooberberry.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

You literally say you didn't mean all 4 of them gooberberry.

i explained the reason behind them. i honestly don't know what you are getting at, i'm not HIDING or shying away from what i did or said.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
hell, op, i forgive you. post better.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That's all well and good but you still owe me money

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
can you post your eyebrows? then i'll forgive you (i'm still mad as hell)

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

i explained the reason behind them. i honestly don't know what you are getting at, i'm not HIDING or shying away from what i did or said.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to burn that cross on your lawn, I was being edgy and didn't really mean it".

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I absolve thee of your sins my son, say 5 roll tides, watch a civil war reenactment and promise to treat every confederate battle flag with the honor and respect it deserves as you drive across the neosouthern trash homeland of michigan

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

"Sorry, I didn't mean to burn that cross on your lawn, I was being edgy and didn't really mean it".

maybe i'm not explaining myself well enough, or maybe i used improper english as i am known to do, but i was posting out of anger and frustration, and in the one post's case, antisemitism that lingered from my upbringing. again, i am taking ownership of what i said and did

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
Hi PDB some of the things you've said are retarded but a lot of others are cool. You're firmly in the black overall imo

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

maybe i'm not explaining myself well enough, or maybe i used improper english as i am known to do, but i was posting out of anger and frustration, and in the one post's case, antisemitism that lingered from my upbringing. again, i am taking ownership of what i said and did

Lol my man you're literally applying the "my abortion is the only moral abortion" theory to your racism. You were acting out. Being edgy. Had some lingering upbringing issues. Your racism isn't your fault, not like all those maga chud racist assholes. They don't have the excuses you do. Get hosed mate.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Have Blue posted:

Hi PDB some of the things you've said are retarded but a lot of others are cool. You're firmly in the black imo

Pls take a note from op and apologize for this racist post tia

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Lol my man you're literally applying the "my abortion is the only moral abortion" theory to your racism. You were acting out. Being edgy. Had some lingering upbringing issues. Your racism isn't your fault, not like all those maga chud racist assholes. They don't have the excuses you do. Get hosed mate.

You seem mad

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

i am not getting through to you, nor am i excusing my RACISM. NOR DID I SAY WHAT I POSTED WAS OKAY.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
jokes are funny, could you make another thread apologizing for using 'namaste' now?

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

jokes are funny, could you make another thread apologizing for using 'namaste' now?

no, i cant do that...

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
well well well looks like PDB was an enormous racist all along who could have forseen

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

FisheyStix posted:

well well well looks like PDB was an enormous racist all along who could have forseen

yeah

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
why are you so racist? are you white? o_O

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

i like that posted:

i am white yes

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

i like that posted:

You repeat yourself

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
what the gently caress is this thread about wwhat is the forums drama

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Who What Now posted:

You seem mad

I'm downright steamed.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Edit: And well done repeating the original abusive posts word for word here.

But still, you did apologise, and many don't, so well done turning over a new leaf. :)

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Mar 23, 2018

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

let it mellow posted:

what the gently caress is this thread about wwhat is the forums drama

look if he’s sorry about something you don’t care about you might as well just forgive him. only decent

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

You can do better, hell we all can. Cheers

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

i am white yes

is that why you say racist things? like what drives you to say awful things...

Blue Train posted:

You repeat yourself

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Nobody gives a gently caress.

:gas:

gently caress yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006