Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

So looking at it from that point of view, whose flip would be more useful?

?????????? what is this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Grandicap posted:

Town reads are IP and RF.
I want to think Gulag is scum, but good god does his posting just remind me of every other game I've played with him, so its hard for me to go hard there.
Xad's vote on me is hella sketchy.

Like I was one of the top posters d1, said some stuff d2 and said I would be back. If going for a lurker vote there were other candidates...

As far as the people not voting me, I agree that DB is mostly worthless, it would not surprise me if he were scum, but there isn't enough there. And I lean town on AN. I think thats everyone.

Nope, missed Fisk, I have no read on him because he doesn't post.

what the hell. i agree with most of these reads (though I think gulag is town this game).

##unvote

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
grandicap, if you actually are town, please tell me what you think of my interpretation of Anon's claimed role (i should point out that anon has yet to respond to this post)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853507&pagenumber=11&perpage=40#post482977663

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dick Bastardly posted:

would caught scum bminus get so worked up to appear townie? has this happened before?

haha oh man.

Icephoenix's vote 10:30 am put me at -3. i shrugged it off and spent all day trying to get people talking. because im town, and want to kill scum. Obviously im biased here, but I seriously have no idea how you can say im "caught scum" lmao db are you even paying attention. not trying to be a dick, but i have no idea what you are doing this game

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

No one answered my question which I thought was a decent content generator

i dont know. i would rather lunch db for a variety of reasons, but i guess i would vote fisk

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dick Bastardly posted:

ok, "caught scum" is grossly exaggerated bias. but the question at it's core remains. do you meltdown as town which your back against the wall? does anyone else think that's the case, and are there any examples of previous games?

what is your deal man? It's like you are actively refusing to contribute something meaningful to this game. No I don't usually get this upset. i understand lynching is part of the game. but i've put a ton of effort into this game and I would be pissed if I get lynched for it.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

My question was "whose flip would provide more information for town - bminus or grandi"

Also guys I'm legit falling asleep here we gotta end this

why are you against a DB or even fisk lynch?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
whatever.
##vote fisk

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

##vote bminus sorry buddy it's the lesser of 2 evils

jfc. i hope you're scum.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
this will probably be my last game for a while. unbelievable.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
well, im gonna keep my fisk vote. goodbye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor