Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
There was this couple living two flights below me that were constantly up to some seriously shady poo poo. You could tell they were deep into drugs just from looking at them and they seemed to constantly be arguing, I'd often catch glimpses heading to or coming home from work - that frequent.

Anyway they had a shitload of rando visitors coming by, and I'm guessing a lot of them used the apartment to crash, do drugs or probably both - and the couple wasn't always awake or around to let them in, so they improvised.

It all started after we got a RFID lock reader thing, and each apartment only got 3-4 of the little tags you use to unlock the door via the reader - so there was no easy way for these people to get inside during the day or the middle of the night.

First they used innocent kids play techniques like shoving a rock or cigarette butt into the "catcher" mechanism that keeps it locked, rendering the RFID lock basically useless and the door completely unlocked. Whenever I saw this I'd remove scrape the poo poo out with my key and shut the door hard so it'd lock.

Eventually they figured out they could just screw a screw with a power screwdriver in between the catcher locky thing and the frame for a more permanent solution. The door looked fine but couldn't lock, and removing the screw by hand was pretty much impossible.
Myself and an older lady banded together in frustration and notified maintenance almost every day, because who wants the complex door to be wide open while you're at work? Eventually I bought a small electric screwdriver and kept it in my backpack just to unscrew the door before heading to work; so their tactics changed once again.

Now they would just straight up bend the gently caress out of the frame that the catcher locky thing catches and locks against with a crowbar, not much we could do about that - so back to calling maintenance. This went on for easily half a year before the super caught wind of the issues and called me up. He told me that they're suspecting the couple living there had occupied the apartment and were basically squatting, and that they were working on a solution to kick them out. This is very hard in Sweden because we have crazy laws that require hard evidence, it's a long process.

Months pass and I keep sending even more frustrated emails to the maintenance team with my old lady friend, until I was told that they're finally working on a more "permanent" solution - something I thought would mean a new lock.

Then this monday morning while heading to work I notice power tool sounds downstairs. "It must be them" I think and jog down to catch them in the act, when I notice their apartment door is wide open. Inside there's a completely blank apartment with no furniture, and a man removing all of the closet doors (I notice there's blood looking spray marks on some of the doors, junkies do this to unclog needles :gonk:) and hauling the doors and fixture stuff outside in a big pile.

Freakin rad!

Here's some other poo poo they did

• Once woke me up at 4 am from sawing the lock off of some motorcycle and hauling it into a van
  • They'd smoke by the stair windows at night, leaving a beautiful bouqet of second hand smoke for us all to enjoy
  • They broke the glass on the front door to get inside multiple times, guessing it was locked and they were desperate
  • They once broke into THEIR OWN apartment (no idea why)
  • They or their friends would break open the locks in the basement storage cells and steal useless poo poo like a sack of crappy old rugs I had
  • They'd listen to nothing but hardstyle extremely loudly. Luckily I was spared with the floor between us, but man it must have sucked for the people on that floor
  • Their "friends" would just loiter in the stairs like it was a living room, often completely out of it
  • Loudly argue and yell at random people in the parking area, lots of shady phrases like "i'll hook you up just need more time" (i think they were financing their habits with theft and burglary)

There's a bunch more shady poo poo like me seeing them haul bags of concrete, metal rod things, etc. into their apartment; most likely from construction in the area.

It's hard to put it all into words but these were legit the shadiest people I've ever encountered, it was almost entertaining at first to be honest.

Hopefully this effortpost pales in comparison to some of your stories, goons!

Post em if ya got em :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I once cleaned mace off of my awful drug dealer neighbor because he was extremely charming and didn't want his girlfriend to leave him. He dumped a while gallon of my milk on his face and never paid me back. I hated that fucker.

He was also clearly preying on the fact that the college area apartments weren't policed at all.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

There was this guy who kept putting up these long screeds where everyone could see them. No one really took any notice, but they just kind of kept building up. Occasionally someone would put up a note or take it down but they just kept coming. Eventually, I think they died or something because they stopped posting these really weird complaints about their neighbors two flights down.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

when my upstairs neigbor lady noticed my wife is preggo she tried to give me a baby cariage carcass she found in the trash bin

in her defense, she is insane as a cuck gently caress lmao

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
^^ don't doxx me

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
im probably the lovely neighbor, tbh

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

My neighbors have either been quiet or the kinds of people who start calling Obama a "friend of the family" when they think they're out of minority earshot.

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
My neighbor was pounding on my door at 2 AM this morning. Luckily I was already up playing my drums.

The_end
May 17, 2014
My Neighbor watched me sink a bunch of fence posts then comes up to me to tell me they are about 2 inches on his property. So i moved the fence posts about 1 foot towards my house and made a nice alley between our fences to throw dog poo poo. A couple months after i finished the fence project he comes up to me to complain about kids using the alley between our fences as a short cut and i should extend my fence to block the path of he was. I told him that he does not have permission put a fence on my property. It was the last time he talked to me.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Neighbor across the street made me haul a bunch of pine needles in the street because I parked my car on top of them and they didn't get collected. He was a dick about it and didn't pay me. That was 10 years ago and now I park my tiny car in front of their house every day in a way that prevents them from parking their big rear end suburban either in front or back.

One day I'm gonna salt their lawn.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Dudes keep stealing license plates from peoples cars

I live in south denver and crime is out of loving control

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

lmao at the hardstyle

glorious europa

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

My apartment building has all the tenant garages in a row, we all have individual garage doors, but on the inside, there's no walls separating the car ports. I hardly ever use the inside of our garage because the city allows cars to park in front of the garage door on the street. I didn't realize my neighbors were trashing the gently caress out of the inside of my garage port until I saw them inside while the door was open. They had broken cinder blocks and spray paint everywhere for a video shoot they were doing. When I saw what they did I flipped out, but they promised they'd clean it up and leave it the way the left it.

They moved out the next week and didn't clean up poo poo. They ruined the shelving units I had in the garage too. Fuckers.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The_end posted:

My Neighbor watched me sink a bunch of fence posts then comes up to me to tell me they are about 2 inches on his property. So i moved the fence posts about 1 foot towards my house and made a nice alley between our fences to throw dog poo poo. A couple months after i finished the fence project he comes up to me to complain about kids using the alley between our fences as a short cut and i should extend my fence to block the path of he was. I told him that he does not have permission put a fence on my property. It was the last time he talked to me.

Nice.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

My neighbor is an old retired man who smokes 3 packs of cigarettes a day.

He sits outside all day and calls the city to complain on everyone in the neighborhood for anything that violates a city ordinance.

Things I've been written a violation for:

-Grass over 8 inches tall (i missed a spot in the corner of my full acre yard)
-Gas can outside (because I didn't immediately put it away after cutting the grass)
-Construction material outside (I was having an addition built onto my home and had a permit)
-Leaves in the gutter in front of my house

Many of those things, like the grass violation, are constant. Any part of your yard that has even a single wisp of grass over 8 inches will get you written up if someone complains.

He's also had a lawyer send me threatening letters about trees in my yard he didn't like.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

friendly 2 da void posted:

lmao at the hardstyle

glorious europa

it's so bad :barf:

friendly 2 da void
Mar 23, 2018

at first i welcomed the hordes of muslim invaders b/c i thought it would get rid of the hardstyle

but now all i hear is ELECTRO-CHAABI

allahu ahhh ackbarrrrrr NOW GET CRAZY WIT YA BODY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3gObOoA4bw

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
My neighbors are my in-laws. Close thread, I win.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im a reformed lovely neighbor but boy howdy was i lovely in college i have no idea how the cops never got called on us for doing poo poo like firing off potato cannon in the middle ofthe night multiple times and all the huge parties we would throw almost every night but the only time a neighbor even complained was one night at like 3 in the morning when they yelled over the fence at us to knock it off while we were drunk as hell and beating the poo poo out of an old washing machine with metal poles for some reason.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.
My new upstairs neighbor thinks that vacuuming covers up the smell of them smoking inside. It does not. She also came down at 11PM on a Monday night to yell at me and threaten to call the cops because she swore she smelled "pots smoking going on down there!"

I am thinking about mailing her a gallon of gorilla poo poo, but the downside to this is I will certainly smell it too. I know this because one Sunday morning her dog took a poo poo somewhere inside their unit while she was out all day and it stank up my place until she came home and cleaned it up. She also routinely parks across two parking spaces in the parking lot.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

at first i welcomed the hordes of muslim invaders b/c i thought it would get rid of the hardstyle

but now all i hear is ELECTRO-CHAABI

allahu ahhh ackbarrrrrr NOW GET CRAZY WIT YA BODY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3gObOoA4bw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ZuRopR1Ek

livin the life

that huge plastic bottle he's holding is beer lol

AEMINAL fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Apr 18, 2018

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Tristesse posted:

My new upstairs neighbor thinks that vacuuming covers up the smell of them smoking inside. It does not. She also came down at 11PM on a Monday night to yell at me and threaten to call the cops because she swore she smelled "pots smoking going on down there!"

I am thinking about mailing her a gallon of gorilla poo poo, but the downside to this is I will certainly smell it too. I know this because one Sunday morning her dog took a poo poo somewhere inside their unit while she was out all day and it stank up my place until she came home and cleaned it up. She also routinely parks across two parking spaces in the parking lot.

Mail a spring loaded glitter bomb.

https://www.ruindays.com/collections/all/products/disguised-spring-loaded-glitter-bomb

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I've mentioned it in other threads, but my neighbor is a local Sheriff's Deputy and he LOVES to watch his tv on his back patio with full bass surround sound. I'd be okay if he did it only when he was watching the game or if he had people over. But, he does it night and day when the weather is nice. Also, he mostly watches Food Network and other basic cable bullshit that doesn't really need to be blasted out at 10 pm on a weeknight. Since he's LE, he knows the noise ordinances and shuts it off right before 10 pm. I've asked him to turn it down a couple of times, but he just keeps at it. Fucker won't take a hint. Its not like I can call the police since I live in a rural area and they'd just send one of his cronies out.

My son and I are working on various ways to gently caress with him over the summer. The finalists are:

1. Really loud wind chimes.
2. Realistic recording of dogs barking. He hates that the most.
3. Some kind of low or high frequency sound that would become overwhelming to him, but would be hard to describe or distinguish.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

lmao at the hardstyle

glorious europa

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM screech, warble warble wubb wubb(random vocal chop) BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM*

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

This is perfect. I think I'm gonna also send the dick version over too for funsies.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I stayed across the street from a guy that would climb up onto the roof of his front porch and hang out on the roof drinking beer and playing Kid Rock's All Summer Long on loop and throwing the empty cans into his yard. About twice a week the cops would come to tell him to pick up his cans and he'd have to come down and clean the yard and then he'd go right back up again.

Like a month before I moved out he crashed his motorcycle and hosed up his legs so he couldn't climb onto his roof anymore. He moved to his back porch, and I guess cops don't care about back yards as much because they just let the cans build up like crazy. Sometimes I think about taking a drive over that way to see if the house is just completely buried by Natty lights, and if he ever got any new music.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Saint Freak posted:

I stayed across the street from a guy that would climb up onto the roof of his front porch and hang out on the roof drinking beer and playing Kid Rock's All Summer Long on loop and throwing the empty cans into his yard. About twice a week the cops would come to tell him to pick up his cans and he'd have to come down and clean the yard and then he'd go right back up again.

Like a month before I moved out he crashed his motorcycle and hosed up his legs so he couldn't climb onto his roof anymore. He moved to his back porch, and I guess cops don't care about back yards as much because they just let the cans build up like crazy. Sometimes I think about taking a drive over that way to see if the house is just completely buried by Natty lights, and if he ever got any new music.

that neighbor owns

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Someone post the "f-fingerblast that little turd" story cuz I can't find it

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The_end posted:

lol self owned

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spacetoaster posted:

He sits outside all day and calls the city to complain on everyone in the neighborhood for anything that violates a city ordinance.

-Gas can outside (because I didn't immediately put it away after cutting the grass)
-Construction material outside (I was having an addition built onto my home and had a permit)

Many of those things, like the grass violation, are constant. Any part of your yard that has even a single wisp of grass over 8 inches will get you written up if someone complains.

He's also had a lawyer send me threatening letters about trees in my yard he didn't like.

concoct a stand your ground scenario to trap him in

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hector Beerlioz posted:

im probably the lovely neighbor, tbh

Now that I've moved this is probably the case for me too. My last apartment though, that one was, well interesting, it was basically a Cityblock from Judge Dredd.

Searching the local newspaper recently I've determined that it was built in 1968 with high hopes, to be "resort style living." They failed to realize that people don't live in resorts because resorts are only magical when you're there for a week or two and go home. It had a big lake, forested recreation area, and a golf course. They had planned for it to also include a shopping and entertainment area, as well as a FAA approved airstrip. All that remains is the lake, and the forested recreation area is unmaintained (I wouldn't have know it was there if not for my research). So without investment it appears that they finished the buildings shoddily, and come 1978, two of the buildings burnt down (likely for insurance money). From there out it changed hands several times and had a building or two burn down every decade. There was also a public toxic mold problem among other scummy things.

When I first moved in, my downstairs neighbor would come home at 11pm and party until 3am every night. My next door neighbor was a drug dealer, and the guy across from me was a weirdo religious nut with a very disheveled other occupant that I assume was a brother.

I eventually called the cops on the downstairs neighbor when he came home one night and cranked the music about 10x louder than he usually did and a few months later he disappeared. Public records search indicated that over the last few years he ended up in the worse apartments down the street, and several other houses, and had been picked up a few times for DV. I get some joy out of that. He was replaced with a cool girl who I would drink with on occasion, but she and her boyfriend moved out eventually.

Drug dealer was a ghost, I only know he was one because of another resident told me that's where she got her weed. I would get all kinds of strange callers at all times of the night looking for other people, I'm pretty sure they were hookers. Speaking of hookers, there were a few, one of them would bring me beer on occasion for some reason.

This was just the building I lived in, the closer to the woods you would get the shadier it would get and I know there's a ton of poo poo that goes down there according to some of the other residents. One time I just took a walk around the place and everyone in that area watched me like a hawk.

The one thing I do miss is that the normies in that place were pretty nice and it was common place to drink a beer or such with some of the randos around there. On the other hand it is really nice to live in a new place and not have the fire alarm go off every other day, or have the power go out at random for the afternoon.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Blast of Confetti posted:

concoct a stand your ground scenario to trap him in

Is that where we stand facing each other with leaf blowers on our shared property line and try blow leaves on each others yards?

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

My lovely neighbor lives downstairs and enjoys playing lovely trap music with maximum bass until four in the morning regardless of whether or not he's home at the time and gets personally insulted when I ask him to turn it down.

FordCQC
Dec 23, 2007

THAT'S MAMA OYRX TO YOU GUARDIAN
It was stumbled onto while looking through SpaceBattles for stuff to post in the Weird Fanart thread.
*Pat voice* Perfect
surprised this isn't a Three Olives thread

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
In my previous apartment the neighbors would fight constantly. Or at least the woman was angry all the time, and yelled at everything. It was a big building and people were drilling into their walls every weekend for some reason, and it's concrete so it resonates through the whole house, but she thought it was her neighbors (probably me :ohdear: ) and yelled at them to shut the gently caress up. But tbh her yelling was more annoying than the other noise. She worked from home or something too, and every time I was home on a weekday this weird-rear end music would seep through the walls. And it was always the same 5 or so songs, like she only had one CD?

Anyway, one day they were fighting so bad she ran screaming out of the apartment and all the other neighbors started coming out, and eventually the police came and I guess talked to them for a while. But no one was taken into custody or anything, but they kept arguing through the whole night, and I did not get a minute's sleep.

Well I guess that's pretty tame.

There was also this woman who got evicted for loving too loudly :q:
Wasn't my neighbor though, but a neighboring building.

I also had a chill neighbor that used to hum video game tunes, and later got a saxophone and learned to play them on that. One day I was playing some music, then soon after they started playing that exact tune on the sax :tinfoil:

My current neighbor seems to be learning the ukelele.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
When I was still in Baltimore City and not in the suburbs like a lame, a methlab (not the norm for this area) blew up and damaged the rowhouse next to it, I remember being outside and the cops were like super worried and rushed in there to help people. Anyway it was a crack house completely independent from the meth house and it ended up that like 20 people got arrested. I dont even think it made the news because baltimore lol

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
My neighbor from hell story. I lived in a small building with three neighbors (so four total) and one was this older guy with a crew cut who looked like Duke Nukem, but if Duke Nukem was in his 50s, fatter and kinda hosed-up looking as if you smacked him over the head repeatedly with a frying pan. He was from Chicago and had a thick Chicago accent. He was also illiterate, and asked me to write him a letter, which he dictated, asking for a job at a truck stop back, as he had been fired for some reason, and was sorry for what he did... whatever that was. I felt sorry for him so I did it.

The problems began to mount, however. He smoked a lot of cigarettes outside in his underwear and had these two demonic chihuahuas that he wouldn't walk on a leash, and they would attack and bite your ankles. The second time it happened I asked him to reign his dogs in, and he went like (imagine fat Duke Nukem going): "HO HO HO HE DIDN'T A DO DAT." Then he called another neighbor, who was gay, a human being to his face during an argument. This neighbor was also an older dude who was fairly big himself, and he didn't appreciate that kind of language, so he told Nukem to turn around and go inside, and if he ever spoke to him again he'd put him on the ground.

Nukem did was he was told.

But that wasn't the worst of it. Last straw was Nukem leering like a pervert at the other neighbor, a younger single woman. She called the landlord who, finally having enough, evicted him. Nukem then called my work and threatened me, and claimed I was part of a conspiracy with the other neighbors to get him out (which was partly true). But he was gone and I never saw him again, and he apparently left town.

Edit: I liked the gay neighbor, and being a younger gay myself, he had a lot of wisdom. He had also once lived for years in Dallas (same neighborhood as Three Olives!) but was from a working-class background and worked in a lot of restaurants. He blasted music but I didn't care as it was during daylight hours and he'd play Britney Spears and the Evita soundtrack (the 70s one from Broadway; he hated the Madonna movie version). Anyways he had a lot of stories, a no-bullshit attitude and was a cool dude, and would talk a lot of poo poo about Dallas gays.

Sadly he died from a sudden aneurysm shortly after getting a degree in medical information systems, which landed him a nice job at a hospital. I believe he was in his early 50s and he hung out with one of the Bronski Beat guys back in the 80s. I think during one of our first conversations, he asked "are you gay?" And I said "ah, yeah!" And he went: "thank god!"

BrutalistMcDonalds fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Apr 18, 2018

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

I had to dig around for some photos, but I've got a few things from living in the current apartments about 30min north of Dallas.

The neighbor across from me looks like a combination of Hank and Bill from King of the Hill and always leaves bags of garbage/used dog piss pads/empty beer boxes outside of his door (our doors face each other in a breezeway in the middle of a H shaped building and he's too lazy to take them to the dumpster). We had tenants move in above him who paid for several months of rent in advance, and then disappeared. Only problem was, they left an entire fridge full of food and bags of dog food in the apartment and roaches took over. Que my neighbor complaining to me that he's infested with roaches from the unit above him and leaving bags full of roach infested trash outside the door every day. Somehow my apartment never got infested save for one or two of them right at the beginning. He has a white pickup truck with threadbare tires that, as of writing, hasn't moved or started in 7 months. It's great knowing I could park next to it and never have to worry about door dings. I hear him try to start it up every once in a while, but it never moves from its spot.

He also has two dogs, one way bigger than what was allowed, and one tiny one that he would yell at constantly in a thick southern drawl. One time I came home to the police outside of his apartment because, as he told me, his crazy ex-girlfriend was threatning to kill the dogs and that I had to watch out for her and call the cops if she came back. He also once stopped me as I was leaving one day to ask if I had "The Wifi." I went into his apartment when he asked me to help him move a TV once and his walls were covered in employee achievement awards from a local factory in town. I think he's a forklift driver.

He currently has his keyhole taped over and a hand written sign for maintenance not to come in taped to his door.

We occasionally had packs of little kids running around at all hours of the night. I remember hearing scraping outside the window once and saw a kid who looked no older than ten dragging a 4ft iron pipe behind him through the parking lot.

One of the more interesting stories is that for a while there was a guy who lived nowhere near our building that would park in front of my place. We didn't have any assigned spots (one building burned down so we had plenty of spaces) so whatever. I was working in one of my cars one time, which was parked next to his, taking photos of what I was doing for a thread in AI, when I heard some voices outside the car. Three kids were outside looking at the guy's car trying to decide if it was one of their parent's or not. They were really in depth with trying to figure it out:

I hope that WAS their dad's car, because they were all over that thing. I think at one point there were in it as well (since he left his windows down).

On the inverse, I do have a good neighbor. The old korean guy above me is really cool and has good taste in music. There's an outside closet to my unit that faces a concrete slab patio (I'm on the ground floor) and working on my car one day I found I had some neighbors in there too:

They moved on a few months ago, which is a shame because I am about to move into a house and would have taken them with. I heard another tenant might have taken them in so at least they've got a home somewhere!

Luxrage fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Apr 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emptyspace
Oct 21, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Pay it back in kind. Report every petty, stupid little city ordinance he doesn't follow to the letter. My city has a catch-all "nothing unwholesome on your property" code, and one about every exterior surface must be painted unless it's brick/stone. Check the city code for pointless bullshit you can report him on.

I had a problem with overzealous code enforcement once. Among many other things, they wrote me, and everyone on my street, up 10 days before xmas because our backyard sheds had visible rust. I was written up for having 5 or so dog toys scattered about the back yard, they called that trash and debris. The breaking point was when they made me cut down a large, 50 year old ash tree in my front yard because a limb hung too low over the street. City code says 10 feet over sidewalks and streets. I measured the limb, it was 12 feet above the street, but I still had to cut it down.

My solution was to look up the names and addresses of the code enforcement officer, mayor, and city councilmen. I would drive by their houses every few days and report anything and everything I saw, no matter how petty. I reported a fast food cup on the front lawn of city hall as "excessive trash and debris". I reported the code enforcement officer and the mayor at least 3 times each within the span of 2 weeks. If I saw 2 things in violation, I would report one, wait a few days, then report the other. The reports were online and anonymous, so I just made it my new hobby. After a month, they backed off of the excessive enforcement.

• Locked thread