Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
Nothing super exciting there for me - maybe Zoe & pi well. The Tunguska stuff has overshadowed it a fair bit.

Should be a big June!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
I'm not a big fan of the Hakims. Their aesthetic just doesn't really read as Haqqislam to me. The new Nasmats are OK I guess.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Hakim kind of look like they'd fit well in most armies.

Those closed battle lists look a bit light on actual doctors. Engineers too, hope the Guijia doesn't get E/M2'd

Cassa fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Apr 24, 2018

Sir Teabag
Oct 26, 2007
I only skimmed them but they seemed to have a Sophotect in about half of them eh? That ridiculous Aleph WIP 15 Doctor/Engineer

I don't play Yu Jing, so I'm not super familiar.

E: Only 2/5. But in one she is in a link!! Wow!

Sir Teabag fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Apr 24, 2018

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Cassa posted:

Hakim kind of look like they'd fit well in most armies.

Those closed battle lists look a bit light on actual doctors. Engineers too, hope the Guijia doesn't get E/M2'd

With the exception of Paramedic Tacbots, Sophie's the only doctor/engineer the ISS gets. She's not cheap, but she makes up for it with the insane flexibility.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Yeah of course, but in my experience the Sophotect usually would have bots to spread her further. I definitely wouldn't want to run a list where I rely on one (1) medikit.

Sivores
May 25, 2008

All about that bass,
that smooth jazzy bass.
Does anybody have any idea how tall a Blackjack is? I cant find a measurement for the model anywhere online.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Sivores posted:

Does anybody have any idea how tall a Blackjack is? I cant find a measurement for the model anywhere online.

Assume the base is exactly 40mm wide and measure the pic.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

It's pretty big, but I know that isn't very helpful. I'll see if I can get a measurement for you tonight during a game.

LizardBeam
May 17, 2005
Not an AmphiBeam
I am incredibly excited by these Securitate models and their lack of Combat Heels. I was already pretty pleased with Tunguska, this cements it even more firmly.

TwingeCrag
Feb 6, 2007

I got a Phd in Badassery

LizardBeam posted:

I am incredibly excited by these Securitate models and their lack of Combat Heels. I was already pretty pleased with Tunguska, this cements it even more firmly.

Are there pictures of the actual models anywhere? All I can find are the art renders. :(

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

TwingeCrag posted:

Are there pictures of the actual models anywhere? All I can find are the art renders. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQDFbpZiFZs

Video discussing the new stuff. Not much content but he goes through the art first, then shows the unpainted renders at the end.

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Mr. Helsbecter will you please stop shooting I am on the phone

Sivores posted:

I couldn't tell you exactly, but I think S5 comes up to his eye level. Def. bigger than his silhouette value.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Yan Huo are also taller than S5 when you add in their shoulder guns. But if it fits the volume it should be fine.

Sivores
May 25, 2008

All about that bass,
that smooth jazzy bass.

Flipswitch posted:

It's pretty big, but I know that isn't very helpful. I'll see if I can get a measurement for you tonight during a game.

Thanks, that would be greatly appreciated!

Sivores fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Apr 25, 2018

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

To shoulders: 47mm.
To top of T2SR/sights: 58mm.

Hope that helps bud.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Can Holoechoes make AROs?

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
Can they declare AROs? Not really. The Holoprojector bearer can declare AROs but that immediately cancels the marker state.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
Only an Idle, anything else reveals.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
I have committed multiple sins on a Kriza and I don't know if they're leading me somewhere good or horrid.

I need your input goons.

Pidgin Englishman fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Apr 26, 2018

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Did you have another accent color planned? OSL's lookin' good and the burnished metal is nice, but it could stand to have a couple of panels picked out in another color to give it some definition.

I'd go with doing some of the panels in black, leaving the machinery metal, and picking out a couple of details in orange, since that's both faction appropriate and will pop against your glowy bits.

Not a viking
Aug 2, 2008

Feels like I just got laid
Does anyone here have the Uprising book and can post a pic of the timeline if there is such a thing?

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

There's a series of paragraphs each with a date, I'll check my copy later tonight to see if there's a timeline for you.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Optional narrative support packs for the next ITS

Decide whether you want to support Yu Jing, JSA, or Combined Army, and get a support bonus on your army list.

YJ: +1 SWC
JSA: Autowin initiative and Forward Deployment L1 on all your troops
Combined Army: +25 Army Points for your list.

Vanilla YJ and ISS, JSA, and vanilla Combined and sectorials are all stuck with their respective bonuses.

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

I've got a big tourney coming up that's using these rules.

My Caldeonians are sure going to love a near-guaranteed first turn and forward deployment across the board.

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
TN: 'Hanabi' means 'fireworks.'

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Hmm 8 SWC in a 300 point list is mighty tempting but I'm gonna go with auto winning initiative.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

grassy gnoll posted:

TN: 'Hanabi' means 'fireworks.'

thank you

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Yeah, it's literally "fire flowers," which is a pretty apt description.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2018/04/235701.html

New Aristeia cards

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

lol at the overwatch robot

lol at the "inscrutable" asian guy

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I can't wait for the racist chinese accents my group comes out with for that guy.

chin up everything sucks
Jan 29, 2012

Flipswitch posted:

I can't wait for the racist chinese accents my group comes out with for that guy.

This is the space-future. I'd give him an Irish accent.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Optional narrative support packs for the next ITS

Decide whether you want to support Yu Jing, JSA, or Combined Army, and get a support bonus on your army list.

YJ: +1 SWC
JSA: Autowin initiative and Forward Deployment L1 on all your troops
Combined Army: +25 Army Points for your list.

Vanilla YJ and ISS, JSA, and vanilla Combined and sectorials are all stuck with their respective bonuses.

one of these bonuses is not like the other, one of these bonuses is absolutely hosed

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Haha Holy poo poo the Chinese dude has No! As a tactic card. What a dick.

Re; timeline. There isn't a general one but there is sort of one for each theatre of the Uprising and how they unfolded.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009
It's not actually forward deployment for JSA, your deployment zone is 4" bigger. Time to run some marauder links.

TwingeCrag
Feb 6, 2007

I got a Phd in Badassery
These are cool. but a wip12 fusilier lieutenant being able to autowin initiative is pretty wild.

TheFinalTuba
May 3, 2016
Painted models incoming!

(Ignore my username on there, it's a requirement for the Oath Thread where I originally posted the pics)

Anyway, with Tunguska coming out soon, was finally time to paint up these models so I'm ready :D Big shout out to Signal for helping me come up with this color scheme. Pretty happy with how they're looking!

Next up, gotta hit my Kriza, my Grenzer, and my Szalamandra. Woooooo.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Hey, I did a purple Interventor too:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
haqqislam always getting turn 1 is pretty lol