Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I was chilling and reading the awesome forums at somethingawful.com and saw the slightest movement on my arm. Intrigued I took a closer look to investigate. To my horror it was a flea, the carriers of the bubonic plauge! Being an intellectual I removed my thought process from the immediate terror that an insect could be infesting me. I calmly took a sip of my diet Coke that was part of my 444 JBCB and removed the offending flea with two fingers and pinched him until he died (having read in the survival manuals that fleas had strong caraprices and you needed to really pinch them strong to kill them). Now I do have three dogs, but they are all medicated to prevent fleas as well as regularly washed. So my concern is should I also be taking the flea medicine? It prevents heartworm too but I often question if it's too late for that. Because I often wonder if there is a worm in my heart and if there is the medicine will kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

evidence you are a werewolf

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
You shoud've drank a Red Bull

You'd have wings to fly away from any infestation!!!!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
don't do anything, you have a chance at least of something female wanting to touch your skin

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Do you know what happened the last time somebody got a flea on them?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

What is 444 JBCB?

You probably don't have heartworms and should not take OTC heartworm medication. Do your dogs have fleas or just you? Don't eat the fleas.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
wee dye keepe out

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

We fly.

:pilot:

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Yesterday I went to a cat show held next to a dog show, and I did not see a single flea. I saw a LOT of Visine, though. I don't know where on the animals they are using that, but maybe that can help you.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Vato posted:

Yesterday I went to a cat show held next to a dog show, and I did not see a single flea. I saw a LOT of Visine, though. I don't know where on the animals they are using that, but maybe that can help you.

I have an idea. Brb

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
we fly,
wee dye,
keepe our,
lord, haue mercy

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

it's a flea not crabs calm down and just keep up with meds.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
That flea you killed was an enchanted princess. You just committed murder and/or treason!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
to calm the birds tommorrow with their incensant shrrrl. ive installed 1400 bbpm sentry guns.

gently caress you shrilling birds.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
There an' t no fleas on me,
There an' t no fleas on me,
There may be bugs on some o' you mugs, but
There an' t no fleas on me.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
you can get bed bugs from hugging a person who has bedbugs on them, and you have to destroy furniture and stuff

its great

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Ok the visine didn't work the way I wanted it to and now I'm sick.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Lime Tonics posted:

you can get bed bugs from hugging a person who has bedbugs on them, and you have to destroy furniture and stuff

its great

fun fact: bedbugs have sex by by having the male stab the female with a knife-like penis then ejaculating in the wound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0oiPSkXA0c

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Fleas are alright they're like little friends you can take out and about with you without a lease and also infest public transport

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think I have lime disease

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

King of Bees posted:

Ok the visine didn't work the way I wanted it to and now I'm sick.

Did you drink it? OK. You weren't supposed to do that, but now you probably don't have tapeworms -- or won't in a little bit -- so that's good. What about ringworm? Is that a concern?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I saw a flea the other day. Horrible creatures!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Burn the area with a cigarette lighter from a 1987 Toyota Camry.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

You should bear in mind that it is spring. Flea season. Or Fleason, as nobody calls it.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

EorayMel posted:

Do you know what happened the last time somebody got a flea on them?

a badass radical metal concert??

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Vato posted:

You should bear in mind that it is spring. Flea season. Or Fleason, as nobody calls it.

Gonna start calling it that. Fleason

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Flee.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Time to buy yourself some Frontline OP

Soldier of Fortran
May 2, 2009

A couple fleas once got into my place. I thought that was bad...

then a couple years later, neighbors gifted me bedbugs. Fleas ain't poo poo. Even plague ones.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

People talk smack about silverfish and roaches, and, yes, they are disgusting, but fleas will bite you. And bedbugs...oooooweee. You're gonna wish you never owned anything at all. Cuz they get EVERYWHERE and bite the living poo poo out of you and are way worse than fleas because they live...you know. In all of your stuff that is cloth.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah I’ll go ahead and stick a bug on some fam when they should in theory have a 2 ton load on their person and there’s a swarm of particles flying around, sounds real fuckin smart. And for what? What we gonna figure out if poo poo plays out one way or another. Nothing.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah I’ll go ahead and stick a bug on some fam when they should in theory have a 2 ton load on their person and there’s a swarm of particles flying around, sounds real fuckin smart. And for what? What we gonna figure out if poo poo plays out one way or another. Nothing.

Fam, no.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Aren't they testing some animal medicines on humans so that if bugs bite us, they die. Kind of like fleas and ticks do if they bite my cats now.

I'm saying we should all start eating a bunch of Frontline.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

like a cigarette should posted:

Aren't they testing some animal medicines on humans so that if bugs bite us, they die. Kind of like fleas and ticks do if they bite my cats now.

Waaay ahead of you. Frontline, Advantix, that OTC stuff by Bayer.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

like a cigarette should posted:

I don’t know but I mean I’m just completely expendable for peoples experiments and tests they wanna do to try and figure out why ppl need that poo poo.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Look I'm gonna be honest with you

Bugs are icky

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I'm an exterminator by trade and I can tell you that in almost all cases there is a second flea somewhere in your neighbourhood.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
instead of taking a stupid medicine you could just be constantly covered in spiders. 100% defense against bugs.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
If it's a pregnant female then you got 5 fleas on your hands buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Where are the awesome forums? :confused:

• Locked thread