Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
imagine a whole political party frothing at the mouth over a kid who thinks your big boy rifles shouldn't be in the hands of every jimbob and kenny out there that responds to their dumb insults like this

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/988465642209796098

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
People who are "gun nuts" are often unhinged and of poor moral fiber, hth

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
hogg really carries the look imo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tonetta posted:

imagine a whole political party frothing at the mouth over a kid who thinks your big boy rifles shouldn't be in the hands of every jimbob and kenny out there that responds to their dumb insults like this

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/988465642209796098

All NRA members are pedophiles, OP.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

let me tell you about a man called Ted Nugent

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's great how he continually owns middle school dropouts who are legally married to their guns, but the thing about gun nuts is that they think guns are excellent solutions to all of life's problems. pissing off so many mentally unstable and heavily armed dimwits seems like a bad idea.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Oh, I thought it was another person saying they'd love to stick something up his butt. Eh, I stand by my statements.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Because he's a Soros plant who didn't even attend that school, a crisis actor designed to TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS! Don't you see what's happening?! It's time to PREPARE for the COLLAPSE!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Because he's a Soros plant who didn't even attend that school, a crisis actor designed to TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS! Don't you see what's happening?! It's time to PREPARE for the COLLAPSE!

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Idk but it is funny to watch him continually own them

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
I'm going to print this thread and use as a target to prove how owned everyone but me is

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Op, it's because the NRA is afraid of a child. They fear kids.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I can't understand why people keep engaging with these kids, it's a no-win scenario. Even if they don't own you (and they probably will because they were raised on the internet and you're an out of touch 45 year old) it's like, "congratulations, you sure made a good point against some retard teenager's argument". Everybody would have forgotten about them by now if they'd just just let them say their piece and left them alone.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Twink meat is the most forbidden and therefore most tantalizing of game.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Gay Weed Dad posted:

People who are "gun nuts" are often unhinged and of poor moral fiber, hth

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

General Dog posted:

I can't understand why people keep engaging with these kids, it's a no-win scenario. Even if they don't own you (and they probably will because they were raised on the internet and you're an out of touch 45 year old) it's like, "congratulations, you sure made a good point against some retard teenager's argument". Everybody would have forgotten about them by now if they'd just just let them say their piece and left them alone.

twitter is like techbros brought back the pillory and people started volunteering to get in it just so they could be the center of attention for as long as it takes to throw a basket of moldy vegetables

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Because that boy wants to take away are guns

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's great how he continually owns middle school dropouts who are legally married to their guns, but the thing about gun nuts is that they think guns are excellent solutions to all of life's problems. pissing off so many mentally unstable and heavily armed dimwits seems like a bad idea.

If that happened I can't think of a better way to kickstart the mass movement for repeal of the 2nd Amendment

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic
They don't, op. I have like a million guns and I stay way too busy obsessing over them to notice this poo poo until you smear it all over my comedy forums. Hth

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

young pat bateman out here trying to get any guns that could stop him out of the picture

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Counter-point: 99.999% of them are dickless cowards who would break down and cry if they had to shoot a real person, and the rest live in Alabama and are too stupid to pass a driver's test so they could leave the state and shoot him. He's perfectly safe.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Zeno-25 posted:

If that happened I can't think of a better way to kickstart the mass movement for repeal of the 2nd Amendment

It survived the assassinations of 4 presidents and an attempt on Ronald Reagan, I think it will be fine

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

stay safe tidepody ghost :ohdear:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
What boggles my mind is how the NRA and gun nuts keep doubling down on acting like an rear end in a top hat to anyone who wants to talk about regulating assault weapons.

General public: "Hey, maybe we should look into raising the age for gun ownership.?"
NRA: "gently caress off, commie homos. Imma tweet a pic of a sweet AR-15 reeeeeee!"
Survivors of actual mass shooting: "We'd like to open a dialogue about banning and restricting access to assault weapons. We are also having a peaceful protest."
Gun nuts: "gently caress off, stupid shooting victim! You're obviously some kind of actor since kids don't talk all smart like you do."

I've yet to meet a self proclaimed "gun nut" that doesn't fantasize about killing people in some kind of 90's grind core self defense scenario.

"Hey, shouldn't you keep that handgun locked up in a safe?"

"gently caress no, man! How am I gonna defend my (((family))) when a squad of tactical home invaders tries to steal my xbox and rape my wife?! That's also why I have three different shotguns hidden around the house, and an AR-15 that drops out of my headboard."*

*This is a real, actual person that I know. He has a headboard with a compartment in it for his rifle like some kind of bed mounted gun rack.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
even if he was a crisis actor in all honesty how morally bankrupt do you have to be to lose to that

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Gun nuts are real nutty imo

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
they cant stand the emasculation of modern men.

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic
By weight, quantity, or volume I own more guns than things that are not guns. I find enough ammo in the machine after I do my laundry to topple a mid-sized regime. When I get up to pee at night I trip on guns and fall into piles of other guns

Korthal
May 26, 2011

That'll show him :madmax:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

because guns are very good, and i have to keep saying that because it's so true

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
jesus, isn't it a little mrobid to show the corpse of an owned libtard?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

General Dog posted:

It survived the assassinations of 4 presidents and an attempt on Ronald Reagan, I think it will be fine

Yeah, but now actual bad things have started happening.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
getting owned online by a traumatized teen to trigger the libs

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Korthal posted:

That'll show him :madmax:

What was he shooting, bbs?

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

when the sinners find us we won't hide~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAbmimbaFHE

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Thousands of chuds speculating on the amount of ball hair on a 17 year old, to own the libs.

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic
Guns? Of course. I have enough guns that a ban on the sale of more is meaningless to me. I would not have time to fire them all in one day. I have enough guns to arm every man, woman, child, and pet on this island and still leave a bunch scattered around for visitors to find or in case anyone gets bored with their first gun

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

General Dog posted:

We have the Brady Bill thanks to the Reagan attempt so thanks for proving my point

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

join a montana death cult 2 own da libs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Who What Now posted:

What was he shooting, bbs?

It's a Forum grandpa, time time of the bbs is gone.

• Locked thread