Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
When an insect sheds its exoskeleton it must, by necessity, shed its gut lining because it's all the stuff on the "outside", I mean it's a tube like a water weenie and so are you.

So my question is about Venom from the Spider-Man movies:

Venom is a creature made out of sewer goo that somehow came alive (don't ask me how that works, at least the Ninja Turtles started as turtles), but he coats a person or something and makes them evil because apparently sewer water is evil.

So my question is, does Venom line your colon as well? Where does the Venom lining end, if anywhere, or does it coat you entirely like the water weenie skin encases the water weenie?

Is Venom coating the inside of your urethra? Is it coating every alveolus in your lungs? That's stupid and it doesn't make any sense. Also, I don't get how old stanky pee "makes you evil".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

how many bong hits did you do?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i hope he lines my colon too

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
thanks Pick I'll mull over it & get back to you

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Venom is one of the only villains with a nipple attack. He can shoot the symbiote tendrils out of his nipples to grab people.

The other villain with a nipple attack is Kraven, also CURIOUSLY a Spider-Man villain.

Kinda makes you think

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This is a quality conversation topic.

I just have nothing to say about it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

myDad posted:

thanks Pick I'll mull over it & get back to you

Thank you.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i hope in the new movie tom hardy fucks my rear end

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
that first trailer to this movie could have been the trailer to like 1000 other movies

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Damo posted:

that first trailer to this movie could have been the trailer to like 1000 other movies

That's called modernity, dude.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Venom is an alien symbiot that's from another planet and was discovered by Peter Parker during the Secret Wars. It is not sewer goo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Who What Now posted:

Venom is an alien symbiot that's from another planet and was discovered by Peter Parker during the Secret Wars. It is not sewer goo.

THANK you for springing this trap, jesus christ it took like 10 posts! What is even loving HAPPENING around here!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im so glad that marvel doesnt have the right to xmen movies

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Common knowledge is not a trap!

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Trap sprung, bitch

Lets give this nerd a swirlie, boys

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Trap sprung, bitch

Lets give this nerd a swirlie, boys

good, standards gettin lax around here

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Jeez Pick read a comic or two and educate yourself!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pawn 17 posted:

Jeez Pick read a comic or two and educate yourself!

I've nev---ooohh ffhdssdfhdsf fuucukckckckckckck I forgot, I have seen a spiderman movie

i saw spiderman 3

with hugh

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

it's a comic book, op

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

lmao

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

You think to yourself, "man, humanity isn't too bad." Then you see this poo poo and it's like...it's like....well it's bad.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

You think to yourself, "man, humanity isn't too bad." Then you see this poo poo and it's like...it's like....well it's bad.

so if you saw a spiderhero whose pirmarty power was superBIG BOOBS you wouldn't say "Hey, I'd party with those bobob!"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Does rob liefeld ever draw venom? I feel like he could draw some massive venom titties for me to fap to

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

venom rule 63 im sure you will find tongue and tits

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
show bobs and vanome

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Pick posted:

I've nev---ooohh ffhdssdfhdsf fuucukckckckckckck I forgot, I have seen a spiderman movie

i saw spiderman 3

with hugh

drat that was like a decade ago.

Moveon.org

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Devils Affricate posted:

show bobs and vanome

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Kuato posted:

Does rob liefeld ever draw venom? I feel like he could draw some massive venom titties for me to fap to

he has. no titties but he still has his staggering inability to draw calves or feet

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

drat that was like a decade ago.

Moveon.org

we also saw zootopia

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

so if you saw a spiderhero whose pirmarty power was superBIG BOOBS you wouldn't say "Hey, I'd party with those bobob!"

....do the boobs do anything or do they just like hang there?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Devils Affricate posted:

show bobs and vanome

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

VENOM
sex: ?
dislikes: that fucker spiderman!!!!!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

VENOM
sex: ?
dislikes: that fucker spiderman!!!!!

:lol:

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Kuato posted:

Don't worry, Marvel has you covered.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

i saw spiderman 3

with hugh

I unironically like Spider-Man 3. I saw all the movies with my dad so they have sentimental memories attached to them.

Plus the scene where Harry flys into a sewer pipe and lands in a dumpster made me laugh until I cried. I wish I could find a gif of it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I thought venom was cool and then they made cooler crazier venom by upping the ante and making carnage. I suspect they did that again and made someone even crazier than carnage later on, where Spider-Man venom and carnage team up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Vakal posted:

Don't worry, Marvel has you covered.

holy guacamole

*licks fingers, pats back eyebrows*

• Locked thread