Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
extremely respected organization TPUsa (noted for its dedication to free speech) maintains a massive professor shitlist on professorwatchlist.org to catalogue professors guilty of dirty leftist crimes such as posting things on twitter

these criminals need to be silenced for infringing on free speech, a noted american value. I'm posting this here so you can be wary of them, fellow conservative students

http://professorwatchlist.org/index.php/watch-list-directory/search-by-name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
*scrolls through list*

Eli...? Hvastkovs...?

Most definitely a red!

Obeah
Apr 12, 2013

GO OVER GO OVER GOOVER GOOVER IT'S ALL GOOVY, BABY!

"Imperialism"
- Lenin

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That is one Jew-looking commie professor.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

oy vey with this verkakte western civilization

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

lol

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
do what now?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"banned students from using the phrase "illegal immigrant" on their final exam."

Oh no, what absolute horror!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Dr. Amber Katherine is a Professor of Philosophy at Santa Monica College. Dr. Katherine led students in an “EcoSexual Sextravaganza” in which participants “married the ocean.” After the ceremony, she encouraged students to make their way to the shoreline to “consummate” the marriage and “make love with the water.” 

hmm

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Dr. Amber Katherine is a Professor of Philosophy at Santa Monica College. Dr. Katherine led students in an “EcoSexual Sextravaganza” in which participants “married the ocean.” After the ceremony, she encouraged students to make their way to the shoreline to “consummate” the marriage and “make love with the water.” 

hmm

That is something that probably definitely happened!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Hellsau posted:

I think we should add more names to this list with things that absolutely definitely happened

Help all the good patriots in colleges out

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dr. Peter "Born With A Penis" Girlsbathroomuserberg is an Assistant Professor of Gender Revolution at West Coast Liberal Arts College. Dr. Girlsbathroomuserberg told students they had to make all their children gay or s/he'd flunk them. Then he-she (SEXUALLY CONFUSED!!) said they would have sex with the gay children transgenderally. It then invited students, after forcibly disarming them, to put a Marxist tree branch in their butts and say a prayer to Mecca or else, Dr. Girlsbathroomuserberg told students, "[they] are all a bunch of racists who don't think Israel has a right to exist." The professor also presented hermself in ways that students found were not conducive to teaching, such as by fisting themself during a lecture on why George Washington was a rapist.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

And then everyone stood up and clapped because Albert Einstein helped the disabled soldier shoot his load on the bear.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Hellsau posted:

One of the american studies professors said the army was a group of professional murderers (it's true, and she said it in the context of the American Indian Wars), and the dickwipes on the campus Republican rag repeated it ad-nauseum for like 3 years.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Bevy Nosenthal is an assistant professor of cultural anthropology at Rocky Mountain Liberal University. Assistant Professor Nosenthal in a lecture titled the Vicissitudes of the Troop: An Exploration of Dialectical Subjectivity of Incoming Year Zero, ordered a Marine veteran and Medal of Honor recipient in the Battle of Tora Bora to stand, denounce his military service and reject his Christian name in front of the class. Nosenthal then assigned the student the new name "Sistabrotha Number Five," and then proceeded to assign the rest of the class similar names. When the student objected, Nosenthal's teaching assistant known as "Sistabrotha Number Two" threatened to send the student to the university Office for Diversity and Inclusion.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Dr. Arthur Butz is a tenured engineering professor at Northwestern University and a well-known Holocaust denier.  He wrote a book called "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century" where he claims the Holocaust is a hoax. The book claims, "not only that they [the Jews] were not virtually wiped out, but what's more, that no evidence exists to date to confirm that there was ever any Hitler attempt to do so". Northwestern University formulated a policy specifically for Dr. Butz which requires the university to offer duplicate options of all his courses so that no student has to take his course in order to graduate. He also publicly supported then-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for calling the Holocaust a myth. 

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i was looking for entertaining ones but these are all so loving boring

quote:

Olga Perez Stable Cox is an instructor at Orange Coast College. She used class time to call the election of Donald Trump "an act of terrorism" and also called him a white supremacist and also said Vice-President Mike Pence is "anti-gay".

wow i cant believe they called mike pence anti gay.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dr. Peter "Born With A Penis" Girlsbathroomuserberg is an Assistant Professor of Gender Revolution at West Coast Liberal Arts College. Dr. Girlsbathroomuserberg told students they had to make all their children gay or s/he'd flunk them. Then he-she (SEXUALLY CONFUSED!!) said they would have sex with the gay children transgenderally. It then invited students, after forcibly disarming them, to put a Marxist tree branch in their butts and say a prayer to Mecca or else, Dr. Girlsbathroomuserberg told students, "[they] are all a bunch of racists who don't think Israel has a right to exist." The professor also presented hermself in ways that students found were not conducive to teaching, such as by fisting themself during a lecture on why George Washington was a rapist.

This story doesn't check out because a LIEberal professor would obviously support Palestine

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

berth ell pup posted:

do what now?

You're close. It's Who What Now. Who

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Stexils posted:

i was looking for entertaining ones but these are all so loving boring

wow i cant believe they called mike pence anti gay.

All of that is true though

I thought facts don't care about feelings?

Proposition Castle
Aug 9, 2004
Witty message goes here.
Dr. Fisty McCrammedinhands at Oberlin University offered extra credit on her final exam with Planned Parenthood receipts and a guaranteed A if the abortion was proven to be mixed race.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Advocating for public health care

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Oh no, a history/literature class not focused on white people

Ann Blankenship-Knox is an education professor who recently revealed the techniques she uses to push a social agenda and "decenter whiteness" in the classroom. She also pledges to “decenter whiteness” in her classes by prioritizing “first person narratives of people of color, and documentaries that challenge the narratives presented in Mississippi history books.”

How dare we read *checks notes* first person historical narratives of people of color

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Proposition Castle posted:

Dr. Fisty McCrammedinhands at Oberlin University offered extra credit on her final exam with Planned Parenthood receipts and a guaranteed A if the abortion was proven to be mixed race.
if she were truly a menace to academia, she'd give these students an automatic F because they prevented the mongrelization of the horrible white race

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Guys I submitted a tip about a particularly horrible professor with awful ideas

Jordan Peterson is a delusional whack job who has at several points stated that women and men cannot work in the workplace together. He has also denied Hitler's role in the holocaust. He has also become a role model and cult leader of sad incels and MRA morons, such as the people that run this site. He also sounds like Kermit the God drat frog.

I'm doing my part! :patriot:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

Dr. Greg Hampikian is a Professor of Biological Studies at Boise State University. In his editorial entitled “When May I Shoot a Student?”, Hampikian writes about how the library would make a good shooting range, and asks when he can fire a warning shot in class when students try to correct his equation.

:thunk:

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

TulliusCicero posted:

Oh no, a history/literature class not focused on white people

Ann Blankenship-Knox is an education professor who recently revealed the techniques she uses to push a social agenda and "decenter whiteness" in the classroom. She also pledges to “decenter whiteness” in her classes by prioritizing “first person narratives of people of color, and documentaries that challenge the narratives presented in Mississippi history books.”

How dare we read *checks notes* first person historical narratives of people of color

Day 1: Turns out I'm now a slave, not looking forward to this.
Day 2: Still slave.
Day 3: Still slave
Day 2349: Still slave, have not accomplished anything of note due to being a slave.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ex-marine owns political science teacher (liberals)

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenspott posted:

Day 1: Turns out I'm now a slave, not looking forward to this.
Day 2: Still slave.
Day 3: Still slave
Day 2349: Still slave, have not accomplished anything of note due to being a slave.

That's what this book is, and it's really amazing:

They're interviews with some of the last people who were slaves, and shows the wide range of how people experienced slavery. I can't recommend it enough.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

quote:

Myers tweeted at a student newspaper telling them to "F*ck off and die." Fox News quoted the professor comparing them to the Ku Klux Klan, "I would advocate the disposal of their flyers if the Ku Klux Klan started papering our campus, and likewise, the North Star has worn out its welcome and must go,” the professor wrote. “Treat their scattered papers as hate-filled trash and dispose of it appropriately.”

thank you toilet paper usa for standing up for the kkk :patriot:

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Suffering through professors you don't like/don't agree with is part of the college experience and teaches you real-world skills like:
1. Dealing with it because you need the credit
2. Realizing people think and act in ways other than you do
3. You do understand you are paying for this, right? No one is forcing you to go to college.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

business hammocks posted:

That is one Jew-looking commie professor.

jokes on you, thats actually henry kissenger

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

mods rename gbs to

Hector Beerlioz posted:

“EcoSexual Sextravaganza”

TIA

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

one guy is on the list because he made fun of mass shooters

Stephen Asma, professor of Philosophy and a Distinguished Scholar at Columbia College Chicago, published an article on how "toxic masculinity" causes mass shootings. He says "The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid." pigeon-holing all recent male mass shooters as "weaponized losers".

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

bog pixie posted:

Stephen Asma, professor of Philosophy and a Distinguished Scholar at Columbia College Chicago, published an article on how "toxic masculinity" causes mass shootings. He says "The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid." pigeon-holing all recent male mass shooters as "weaponized losers".

“He’s racist against spree killers!”

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Lol this is just another one of those things that educated conservatives use to talk about how bad education is.

Like Mitt Romney in 2012 referring to Obama as an Ivy League elitist for getting his JD at Harvard...even though ole' Mitt did his undergraduate, MBA and JD at the fuckin' place.

It's their own little cottage industry of retard, providing plenty of jobs for over-educated and mentally ill Republicans who unfortunately couldn't make nepotism work for them otherwise.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

bog pixie posted:

lol the complete lack of self reflection from TP members is dumbfounding

lol he's right in every way

Mods please change my name to Weaponized Loser tia

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Vato posted:

Suffering through professors you don't like/don't agree with is part of the college experience and teaches you real-world skills like:
1. Dealing with it because you need the credit
2. Realizing people think and act in ways other than you do
3. You do understand you are paying for this, right? No one is forcing you to go to college.

No way! Everything in the world should be like their white suburban bubble forever; no adversity ever.

bog pixie posted:

This professor owns hard and I want to take a class with him right now

Lol at TPUSA sympathizing with actual spree shooters
I think that says a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

bog pixie posted:

truth hurts

• Locked thread