Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
in only if im governor sam brownback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i cut taxes

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

the only good banker is a dead banker

##vote nl

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

if i could bring pmom back, id kill him again

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

Thanks for confirming that you have a killing ability. Just lol @ this scum team

f u c k m e

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

chores

is scum

who are you ?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

i'm surprised youd show your face around here again chores

?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Wow that's a whole lot of lovely votes on me.

Voting for ANarc is the worst possible vote

##vote anarc :twisted:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

? ? ? ?

do tell

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

maybe its because youre scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote tremta

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

or maybe you dont want to vote for yami because you know hes town because youre scum get dunked on tremta is scum wrap it up

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

mad@mafia

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

he might be in a federal penitentiary

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

lol at chores vanishing into a puff of smoke

sorry we're not all unemployed losers

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote tremta with my double voting power

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

remember when someone subbed in for some guy and then that guy never posted either

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

it's not much better being a loser in education

good thing im not a loser and instead am really cool so your comeback doesnt even work just like you (who is also a loser)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im the guy who thinks posting votefinder is content

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Mr. F! posted:

Vote for dick bastardly, or one of Keane or Alasdair

i have but one vote magnus

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i mean two because im a double voter

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

"welp, cant have a no lynch, time to get anon hammered!!" - scum in discord, probably

this is honestly a pretty scummy post

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote bminus

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Yami Fenrir posted:

I have a theory about ice phoenix, too. But I need to go sleep in 15 minutes, so I can't post it. I will do so tomorrow.

In the meantime, would you mind telling me why you think Mr. F is suspicious to you?

Yami Fenrir posted:

Sal seems fairly self conscious in general to me. Just like I am (what caused the omgus earlier). I do not think they should be lynched today. At the very least please don't rush it. I need to sleep now, but like i said earlier i will be posting cases on slam and ice later.

I think i caught onto something.

holy poo poo

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

my posts are so powerful...get ready for some mind-blowing mind-blowers

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i think sal...maybe keane

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

o sal also was the guy who just posted votefinder as content yesterday

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote sal

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

The only thing I will give you is the last line "Hand wringing over a deadline vote. I was very conflicted because I felt that the push on Anon was stalling, to me that would indicate one of two things 1) that Anon is scum and that his scum bros were either withholding votes to try to force a no lynch or try to figure out a new target to switch too or 2) Anon was town, scum had voted and were just waiting for us to mislynch. The fact that Anon went quiet and didn't try to defend themselves didn't help much either. There was another game where I was scum and I attempted the same gambit (going silent) and it worked, so when I'm trying to make decisions I ask myself "What would I do in this situation?" and to me going quiet and letting scumbros push someone else seemed like something I would do. Like at least claim, I did last game, didn't work out for me in the long run, but I didn't get killed D1 by the scum team.

I don't care if you think my posts were scummy. Also this post is pinging me slightly because it's a very flimsy case that I feel scumbros would've been like "Ya push this case." however there are higher priority targets for me right now. Right now Chores is way more scummy to me than you are Slam because your case is at least thought out, Chores just said "O lol he posted votefinder for content!" That is a very inaccurate representation of my posting considering that Chores and I have about the same number of posts but I can string more than 2 sentences together per post.

this guys scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

Look at this OMGUS

l m a o

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually, vote sal

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

just read the scum doc for a summary

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

that is directed towards salthescum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

Look at Chore coming in hot with poo poo posts that lack content. I don't care if you think I'm scum BUT WHAT IS YOUR REASON. Preferably a post with multiple sentences quoting my posts and giving us some insight into what you are thinking. If you don't I'm just going to effectively ignore you since you are doing nothing but keeping your post count up with with meaningless poo poo posts.

weakling

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

wow i cant believe a scum player whos been masterfully trapped by excellent town player chores due to his incredibly obvious scum play d1 and early d2 is so incredibly tilted and just saying "I'M NOT SCUM YOURE SCUM" and then is saying that my posts are the omgus posts

its such sad scum play sorry sal ive never played with you but its pretty clear youre incredibly busted scum no one will ever vote against me and side with you so you might as well post the identify of all your scum and then post your role pm in concession of getting completely destroyed by me

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

Votecount for Day 1

AnonymousNarcotics (4): Slamburger, Alasdair Crawfish, Yami Fenrir, CapitalistPig, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir
Jonathan Fisk (2): Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, Yami Fenrir, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, Dick Bastardly
Dick Bastardly (1): Mr. F!
got some chores tonight (1): Jonathan Fisk
Yami Fenrir (1): IcePhoenix, IcePhoenix, Jedit
CapitalistPig (0): Yami Fenrir, Yami Fenrir
Lynch No One! (0): got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight
Slamburger (0): Yami Fenrir, Jedit, Yami Fenrir, Jedit
Jedit (0): AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, AnonymousNarcotics, Slamburger, Slamburger, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (6): AnonymousNarcotics, b-minus1, CCKeane, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, SalTheBard

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 15th, 2018 at 7 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 58 minutes.

So we have 4 - Anon, 2 - JFisk, 1 - DB, 1 - Chores, 1- Yami

Anon, B-, Keane, Hal, IP and myself haven't voted.

It's interesting because I think if Anon was town then there would be a bigger scum push because we are headed towards a no-cuddle at this point.

just look at this completely useless post this is the definition of made up content and then sal just stomped his feet and said I NEVER JUST POSTED VOTEFINDER AS CONTENT IM PLAYING REALLY HARD IM TOWN YOURE THE SCUM STOP OMGUSING ME

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

sal is literally checkboxing bad scum play

1. post votefinder as content
2. type ten thousand words about how youre voting for a town player d1 but youre so incredibly sad you have to do it but gosh darn it you just have to do it
3. get busted by chores
4. say IM NOT SCUM YOURE SCUM and just getting increasingly toasted hoping everyone will side against me too bad it never works cuz im town superstar chores and i never lose

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im so great at mafia every game i just catch scum with my superbrain and then they just go 'uh actually chores youre posting bad so youre the scum' and then all their lil scumbuds are like 'yeah chores is scum haha' and then i catch them and then we win good to see im still the best

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

vote sal, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I've asked my mason bud for a sanity check on this, but i'd also like one from a player not named mr f/yami/chores

u mean ur scumbud?

• Locked thread