Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the NF guy
May 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

i swear to god for any food that exists, theres a group of internet hipsters who come up with some variation that you're not allowed to eat for some lovely reason. leave me the gently caress alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

the NF guy posted:

i swear to god for any food that exists, theres a group of internet hipsters who come up with some variation that you're not allowed to eat for some lovely reason. leave me the gently caress alone.

Yeah.

For sure.

Obvs.

you loving suck stop posting

the NF guy
May 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
no thank you.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
I thought you were all threaded out....

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I've got something you can eat op

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Yet they’re not picky when it comes to eating each other’s buttholes.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
That pasta map was uploaded 36 minutes ago, you are Poster Zero

Also I feel like you have a solid point with the hot dog and coffee pictures but the pasta picture could just be a tourist thing

Also this is a great place to mention that I enjoy well-done steak and see what happens (for the record I also enjoy medium and medium-well steak, plenty of room for variety ;))

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Edgy

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
assigning a differential moral value to product consumption is pretty dumb because it leads to an unearned sense of accomplishment - I passively consumed a good thing, so i am good.

but also you the OP are doing another meta layer of the same thing, not actually any different (me too btw).

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

I know right? How dare those motherfuckers tell me how to drink my americano.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
What are you so obsessed with making threads? We may never know.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
:five:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

the NF guy posted:

I have never seen any of this but it's pretentious and can go gently caress itself. I'm snobby about a few things. I will grill someone a well done steak but after a brief diatribe about how they are making bad life decisions.

magikid
Nov 4, 2006
Wielder of the Soup Spoon
Natural sweetness of coffee what the gently caress

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

magikid posted:

Natural sweetness of coffee what the gently caress

Yeah it doesn't have that. I dont like sweet coffee thats why I don't put sugar in it

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

People who get angry about ketchup on hotdogs would be religious extremists if they weren't godless heathens

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm gonna put ketchup on hot dogs and take ten bites, fight me you malnourished weirdos

the NF guy
May 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
do NOT put ketchup on this tube of rat anuses or you're a loving child

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

lol if you use ketchup

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

"Mama, where's my bib? I got cheerios down ma front"

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

BONE DOG posted:

I have never seen any of this but it's pretentious and can go gently caress itself. I'm snobby about a few things. I will grill someone a well done steak but after a brief diatribe about how they are making bad life decisions.

It's loving shoe leather at that point.. my wife does the same.. I'm a medium rare guy, how about you fellow steak snob.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Madness posted:

It's loving shoe leather at that point.. my wife does the same.. I'm a medium rare guy, how about you fellow steak snob.

gently caress yeah man medium rare. And I'm not even a snob, it's just so unappetizing that it must be rooted in some sort of complex ingrained into the human psyche about raw meat maybe. It's not that I look down on people who like steaks well done, it's that i view them as having the palate of a child.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
looking down on people for their poor choices is one of lifes simplest pleasures

imagine putting ketchup on a hotdog

imagine eating a hotdog

lmao

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

This one really grinds my gears.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm gonna squirt some ketchup in my coffee and put sugar on my hotdog and then throw both straight into the trash because I don't have to have any respect for what I paid for

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
How do you figure that "internet hipsters" are responsible for the pictures you posted op?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

sugar in your coffee is stupid though for real. It just makes it taste weird. Like coffee is a bitter drink, its not going to bend to your baby palate and become sweet

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Have you sought the help you need, OP?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The people in the OP were probably the kids who threw tantrums if the foods on their plate touched, well into their adult years.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

the NF guy posted:

do NOT put ketchup on this tube of rat anuses or you're a loving child

Exactly. Ketchup is a trash condiment which makes it perfect for trash foods.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
I like canned green beans and recently I learned that is apparently a crime.

Also this same person didn't understand why food had ever been canned at all because it destroys nutrients!! :derp:

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

Caesar Saladin posted:

sugar in your coffee is stupid though for real. It just makes it taste weird. Like coffee is a bitter drink, its not going to bend to your baby palate and become sweet

Coffee is poo poo, have you tried roasted dandelion root tea?

Bet you've never even heard of it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

costco dog with ketchup, mustard and onions. the pinnacle of trash food.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Zoe posted:

Coffee is poo poo, have you tried roasted dandelion root tea?

Bet you've never even heard of it.

Is your rl name Rain or Apple?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

It's not just internet hipsters, it's everyone these days.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Is it trashier then a 7/11 dog? (That was my first ever real hot dog btw).

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I can't handle all of these sick pasta burns.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

You've never been to newfoundland

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dr. Quarex posted:

That pasta map was uploaded 36 minutes ago, you are Poster Zero

Someone find what hosed up poo poo this loser is actually into

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

defining yourself by the products you consume ("I buy games, so im a gamer")

also means defining yourself by the products you don't. ("i don't use ketchup, that's for tacky fats", "I don't eat tofu, that's something liberals do" etc etc)

part of late stage capitalism is identity being increasingly tied to consumption.

• Locked thread