Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

http://people.com/music/dave-matthews-band-responds-to-boyd-tinsley-sexual-harassment-lawsuit/

The violin player was just fired

quote:

Former Crystal Garden trumpet player James Frost-Winn filed a lawsuit in Washington on Thursday, claiming Tinsley, now 54, was “sexually flirting with verbal sexual comments, physically touching [and] sexting” as well as alleged “creepy, sex-based behavior” and “sexually predatory harassment” from April 2015 through August 2016.

Frost-Winn is suing for damages for “loss of enjoyment of life, pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional distress, and humiliation.”

In court documents, Frost-Winn provided various incidents as well as screenshots of text messages between the pair, with one of the exchanges from Tinsley stating: “You’re such boner material and I want you at your best. I’m actually masturbating to the thought of your shots.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

More like, Dave Matthews Bad

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

1redflag posted:

More like, Dave Matthews Bad

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

I have a hard time believing anyone that listens to, has seen, or is in any way associated with the Dave Matthews band is not a sexual deviant. The kind that they have to use chemical castration on, you know?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like dave matthews band but that violin player shouldnth ave tried to molest that trumpet player

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Hell Yeah posted:

i like dave matthews band

Deviant sexual behavior takes all forms. I see by your avatar you are pretty into bonin'.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
traumatized by sexting

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

EugeneJ posted:

traumatized by sexting

Believe me, I could send you some texts that would, at the least, leave you queasy.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
to be fair James Frost Winn is kind of twink-ish

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

200pockets.com

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
all i know about the dave matthews band is that maddox despises it

And this now, i guess.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Literally A Person posted:

Deviant sexual behavior takes all forms. I see by your avatar you are pretty into bonin'.

dave matthews boned

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Believe me, I could send you some texts that would, at the least, leave you queasy.

If I was homeless in San Francisco, was helped by some famous musician to start a music career, and then all he asked for in return was a beej, I would be all over that dick

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EugeneJ posted:

What a strange looking trumpet.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

EugeneJ posted:

If I was homeless in San Francisco, was helped by some famous musician to start a music career, and then all he asked for in return was a beej, I would be all over that dick

...you know...

:hmmyes:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

elmer chud posted:

What a strange looking trumpet.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Real fans just call him Dave

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Former DILF posted:

Real fans just call him Dave

Or Ms. Jackson if you nasty.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

EorayMel posted:

And this now, i guess.

you should probably also know about the time they dumped a bunch of poop and pee on a tour group

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

His best fans call him whatever they like as long as it's not late for dinner

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

food court bailiff posted:

you should probably also know about the time they dumped a bunch of poop and pee on a tour group

thinking back on this I'm like 80% sure the tour guide or boat captain or someone was a goon

E: VVVVVV whoa your kidding lol I had no idea

Rockman Reserve fucked around with this message at 15:57 on May 20, 2018

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

EorayMel posted:

And this now, i guess.

There's also the time they emptied their tour bus toilet onto a tour boat from a bridge.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

EugeneJ posted:

Crash! In-to my balls, bay-bee...

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Try me

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

...don't you tempt me, missy.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Would also like to be made to feel sexy queasy

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He did it.

Guilty as charged.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Remember when they dumped all their piss and poo poo from their tour bus into people in the public river below their bus?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Like, I just refuse to believe that anybody really "likes" Dave Matthews Band. They're the music you play when you're an aging frat bro and you're trying to seduce some 19 year old girl in your lovely apartment.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
hike up your jorts a lil more and show your world to me, in a boyd's dream

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
I wonder if he asked him to hike up his skirt and show his world to him.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Dave matthews rules cause he is the only guy to quit a band named after him so he could follow a solo career and also he dumped all that poop on those people of the fairy lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

Dave matthews rules cause he is the only guy to quit a band named after him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Geils

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I liked DMB in their prime.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

quote:

“I don’t know how long I was asleep, but when I came to, he was masturbating next to me while I was sleeping, and he had his hand on my rear end,” he said. “He was climaxing. I felt assaulted. It was something I didn’t expect from him. I was contemplating how to stay in the project — it’s such a big opportunity, but my trust had been affected.”

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Dave Matthews lives in my neighborhood

The Dave Matthews Band must not because I've never been doused in sewage nor have I been sexually assaulted

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

hike up your jorts a lil more and show your world to me, in a boyd's dream

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

stand corrected

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

EugeneJ posted:

father of rib kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.
So I don't have a preference on Dave Matthews Band itself, but I liked the solo album Dave Matthews released in the early 2000s called Some Devil. That's all

• Locked thread