Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.twitch.tv/quakechampions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i was not watching quake champions on dream hack

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey fish do you know Dandaking or Steej. I think their one of the Aussie teams.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Say what you will about Quake these days but I'm glad that NA players are still named things like D3th and D16Makaveli and other awesome 90s FPS poo poo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Deek420Tbag
FuzzyBunhops

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Every time they go to the comms of any other team it's pure strategy but when they go to the aussies it's always Let's facking get them here mate! He's comin, and his rear end... his rear end is fuckin dead!

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
im part of the 400 people playing quake champions :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

put this in your sig

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Deek420Tbag
FuzzyBunhops

69NoScopez

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Deek420Tbag
FuzzyBunhops

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BigPoppaQ2
MindPlaynTrix89
Murderfiend

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Say what you will about Quake these days but I'm glad that NA players are still named things like D3th and D16Makaveli and other awesome 90s FPS poo poo.

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

BigPoppaQ2
MindPlaynTrix89
Murderfiend

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

i was not watching quake champions on dream hack

This

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
watching the games at Kappa bar e-Sports bar in sweden! we booked the ViP room for quake! :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

watching the games at Kappa bar e-Sports bar in sweden! we booked the ViP room for quake! :D

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Squeezy Farm posted:

lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Squeezy Farm posted:

kappa

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Squeezy Farm posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Squeezy Farm posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Hey fish do you know Dandaking or Steej. I think their one of the Aussie teams.

i know dan and am legit surprised hes still playing lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i know dan and am legit surprised hes still playing lol

lol Cool. They said he's one of the best Ozzies in quake at the mome.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i looked up this interview because i remember teasing him on the forums over how much he shrugs in it and theres me in the comments also teasing him over the shrugging. glad to know in 2018 you can still shrug off the competition dan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c-8MkFgDwE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wish more aussies were in the eSports scene.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow. Almost 6000 people watching. Incredible.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/FlaccidAntediluvianTrollStinkyCheese

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Wow. Almost 6000 people watching. Incredible.

i didnt know they stacked poo poo that high

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

2v2 TDM is probably the best way to play this piece of rancid poo poo so... whatever.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

2v2 TDM is probably the best way to play this piece of rancid poo poo so... whatever.

agreed, and the only reason is because the best modes have always been duelling and ctf and theyve both now been touched by the epic hands of god howard

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well it solves some of the problems about how picking up items is and how duel is gay super smash bros crap and whatever but, also that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll post some clips I think are epic. https://clips.twitch.tv/DiligentTenderPlumberTebowing Here's one called, "DaHanG with the CLUTCH accuracy!" even though he misses a lot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/AntsyAverageAntEagleEye Here's how you use the new character if anyone actually does.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i was thinking that quacke champions looked really hard to read and then i realised that you cant force your opponent to be a green keel with picmipped walls anymore..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah it looks fine but anything is going to look 'busy' compared to completely flat brown+grey walls with bright green characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

yeah it looks fine but anything is going to look 'busy' compared to completely flat brown+grey walls with bright green characters

they should let you do that because ive been playing that way for 20 years

• Locked thread