Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
I don’t really wash my face but I do splash water on it sometimes. Sometimes I use this orange-smelling sunscreen/lotion thing I paid like $30 for so my face doesn’t burn when I go outside because all I do is stare at computer screens at work and I’m a porcelain China doll.

Clearly I’m short product that’s keeping me from living my best life. What products do I need?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I splash my face with warm water and use a towelette to cleanse my face of oil and poo poo, then I'll put moisturizer on and petroleum jelly on my lips.

Sometimes the petroleum jelly goes on an eyebrow if it gets flaky, which they sometimes do because I have huge eyebrows.

I used to not give a poo poo and had horrible complexion but now my face is clear and smooth.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Give myself a self cummy facial if my webcam mistress thinks I've been a good boy and lets me out of chastity

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
I use a face wash I bought at the store when I take a shower in the morning. I don't know what is in it but it's vaguely soapy and my face seems clean, so it works I guess?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
belt sander

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i am going to kil myself

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

hi op you need a face cleanser with pH between 4.2 and 5.6, a deep cleansing oil, toner, BHA, AHA, a sugar mask exfoliator, snail goop, a clay mask, eye cream, a lip mask, and sunscreen

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
obligatory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4EHu6KhGIg

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Turbl posted:

hi op you need a face cleanser with pH between 4.2 and 5.6, a deep cleansing oil, toner, BHA, AHA, a sugar mask exfoliator, snail goop, a clay mask, eye cream, a lip mask, and sunscreen

is that was this is

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

paul_soccer10 posted:

is that was this is

yes

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I rotate between buying shampoo and body wash and just use whichever one I have all over myself. In the winter I may slap some lotion on my hands/face if I'm getting chapped.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

Turbl posted:

will these products require me to go to a mall and speak to a clinician to acquire?

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Bobcats posted:

will these products require me to go to a mall and speak to a clinician to acquire?

no you can order them all on amazon so you don't have to leave your lair

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
If your skin seems fine you don't need product. Don't let the admen civilize you.

I personally keep everything below my lower eyelashes submerged in water 99% of the time.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Turbl posted:

This is correct, but you forgot vitamin c once a week and honey goop (I like Scinic). I use the Scinic ampoule instead of toner though so maybe it's optional

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i prefer looking like poo poo to doing anything

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I slather myself head to toe with coconut oil from a huge tub I get from Costco every night before bed, and do it again in the morning, more localized, before going out for the day. Also use Maui Babe Browning Lotion when sunwalking, poo poo works like a demon in overdrive. Also try to use aftertan stuff of the same brand, but don't need it too often. I've been lucky in never needing to wash my face as frequently as others, since that MAKES my skin dry and break out ugly bad if I do.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

This is correct, but you forgot vitamin c once a week and honey goop (I like Scinic). I use the Scinic ampoule instead of toner though so maybe it's optional

oh yeah I forgot about vitamin c I haven't tried it yet.

I didn't know about the honey goop but it sounds like something I should try to add in too!!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I shave with a straight razor and after that I look like that guy in Event Horizon, so I go to the hospital and after they're done stitching up my horrid wounds they apply some kind of industrial strength disinfectant. Haven't had a zit in ages.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Cutting my balls off has been great for my skin. It's so much softer and smooth.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The rectum is constantly ejecting moisturizing mucous slime that I apply to my face during femdom facesitting sessions. Get pink eye a lot.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Every once in a while my wife decides to put moisturizer or face cream on me and then my face feels goopy and gross so I don’t do that.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Turbl posted:

oooh clay mask sounds like a good lazy sunday spliff time. Gonna get all up in these pores.

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
i just drink lots of water. and shower every other day.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

In the morning I use apricot scrub during my shower and get dat moisturizer going once I'm out. At night I just use plain soap and water if I'm in a rush. Otherwise I use cold cream b/c I am a 30yo woman in an olde timey movie. Nights I wear makeup I always use cold cream for removal then again to clean.

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
rub mineral oil on my face then wash it off w/ vanicream extra sensitive cleanser in the shower. get out and use a stridex pad, drip some squalene oil into that sebamed gel moisturizer, finish it with some petroleum jelly. rinse my face in the am with water maybe some sunscreen

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

srsly tho everyone should use pond's cold cream it is an a++ cleaner that can double as a mask. washes you up good without leaving your face all dry and stripped of the good oils u want.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

and you can pretend to be a fancy lady from the 50s

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Daily deep cleansing cream and moisturizer, baking soda and lemon juice mask every 10 days or so.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

baking soda is an a+++ exfoliant in a pinch would recommend

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Baking soda is unironically the miracle cure for everything that ails you. Great remedy for sore throat with some salt water, perfect for cleaning burned in stovetops, cutting cocaine, is there anything it can't do?!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

My toothpaste even has baking soda!!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

you can brush ur teeth, exfoliate ur face, clean ur stove and cook up some crack all at once!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Could also use it for baking idk :shrug:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

or keepin your fridge smellin' fresh

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

Baking soda is unironically the miracle cure for everything that ails you. Great remedy for sore throat with some salt water, perfect for cleaning burned in stovetops, cutting cocaine, is there anything it can't do?!
if you mix it with some dry granulated citric acid it's also a good effervescent for alleviating gas

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I get $200 full service massages every afternoon.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I use soap and water but not on my face, I use it on my hands and then rub my clean hands on my face so they collect the excess oil and then i wash them again and repeat until my face feels less oily

it keeps the skin from getting too dry and i rarely broke out even during puberty

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I wash with some ivory bar soap then scrub off my sunscreen and previous moisturizers with some saint ives apricot scrub before wiping the scrubs' remnants off with rubbing alcohol. No moisturizers because I don't like the gross greasy feeling. Sometimes in the winter I'll moisturize with some coconut oil though. Don't forget to warm it up in your hands and pat the coconut oil on, tugging is bad for your fragile face skin.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Daily deep cleansing cream and moisturizer, baking soda and lemon juice mask every 10 days or so.

This is also excellent advice. I'd suggest using 100 percent tea oil for getting rid of acne scars or dark spots if you got them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
i was hoping this thread would turn into how to best harvest baby stem cells in the cruelest fashion or what’s the latest beauty import that totally exploits foreign workers but envigorates decaying soccer mom skin but ended up with some cool advice instead

• Locked thread