Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
any attacks people make about cannibals is purely ad hominem (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem for more information) or other logical fallacies (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies for more information). Pretty much anything else you eat besides other people is probably made in a factory or a giant planet-destroying farm they had to kill the ocean and rainforests to make. I know no one likes being eaten, but if you eat other people first they won't have a chance to eat you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
There’s negative health repercussions, OP. This is the only reason I am not a cannibal

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
The carbon footprint of a human being's life is absolutely immense, eating them as early as possible is literally the best thing you could possibly do for the environment

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Eat the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat hehe

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
you thread is bad (see http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bad?s=t) and your gimmick of posting links to logical fallacies was not funny the first thread and now it is just retarded (see http://www.dictionary.com/browse/retarded?s=t)

maybe you should stop posting garbage (see the mirror)

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
"proteinaceous infectious particle"

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
Dude... someone's dad jizzed in a vagu. And then you ate the jizz 9 months later. That makes u gay

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
If you are a cannibal there's a chance you could get Mad Cow disease. It doesn't sound very safe to me.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I think it's more of a Mad Man disease. You might start smoking indoors and be misogynist.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

there is no logical reason to eat a reese’s

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
I can't stop laughing about how good human brains taste!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

With every human you eat, humanity needs a little less food.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
u cant eat humans we're all hosed up on tylenol and poo poo. our dead bodies pollute the earth worse than petro chemical tailing ponds

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's just a matter of marketing my friend. Imagine if eating KFC chicken got you high, or reduced your blood pressure, or gave you raging boners, all randomly of course. Who wouldn't want that?!

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
You can get crazy prions and autoimmune diseases from eating or inhaling non-human animals, so really, you might as well eat humans.

Eat the rich, specifically.

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

The rich are a worthless drain on society, so by eating them, you're both plugging a leak in resource usage (recurring reduction in overhead) and momentarily topping up the levels of available food (one-time income bonus). Everyone wins!

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

im vegan but I'd be down to try human flesh.

animals are cute and cuddly but people post minion memes on facebook and made ready player one happen

the choice seems clear to me.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

OP is right.

Eat the rich

Away all Goats fucked around with this message at 09:26 on May 23, 2018

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

Ponies Ist Krieg posted:

im vegan but I'd be down to try human flesh.

animals are cute and cuddly but people post minion memes on facebook and made ready player one happen

the choice seems clear to me.

it's less a choice, more a moral imperative

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if you don't walk your gimp on a leash that is animal abuse.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

bring back old gbs posted:

u cant eat humans we're all hosed up on tylenol and poo poo. our dead bodies pollute the earth worse than petro chemical tailing ponds

That's why you have to hunt organic humans, the ones too poor to take medicine and/or haven't interacted with the rest of humanity much.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Gone Fission posted:

The rich are a worthless drain on society, so by eating them, you're both plugging a leak in resource usage (recurring reduction in overhead) and momentarily topping up the levels of available food (one-time income bonus). Everyone wins!

Counterpoint: Fat people are a worthless drain on society. They also contain more calories than thin people. Poor people are more likely to be fat than rich people. We need to eat the poor.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
All of the vitamins and nutrients a human body needs.

All of them.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I show up at open caskets and say, "If you're not eating that, may I?"

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
If God didn’t want us to be cannibals, why did he make cum taste so good?

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
By absorving the strength of those whom you eat, you become a threat to other wendigos who may seek you out and destroy you. That's one argument against it, and pretty convincing imo

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

yeah I eat rear end posted:

That's why you have to hunt organic humans, the ones too poor to take medicine and/or haven't interacted with the rest of humanity much.
smart, like how they buy hair from girls who don't wash, dye or blow-dry their hair

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I only eat organic pussy.

I don’t like my pussies full of chemicals hormones, or made out of filleted penises.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Lacey posted:

"proteinaceous infectious particle"

This. Prions are no joke and will gently caress you up

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Aren't the prions only in the brain though? Can't get kuru from eating rear end...

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Hey, All you idiots, don't eat the fuckin head and you'll be fine.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

If cows eating grass makes beef taste amazing, imagine what a human eating pizza and cheesy potatoes must taste like

:thunk:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Kazak posted:

Hey, All you idiots, don't eat the fuckin head and you'll be fine.

Prop the head up so it can watch you eat the rest.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
:agreed: :420:

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I'm glad for these forums because despite my... special desires, this isn't a topic I can discuss with my square coworkers or judgy gf

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Kazak posted:

I'm glad for these forums because despite my... special desires, this isn't a topic I can discuss with my square coworkers or judgy gf

imo, it's the best dirty secret to have because if you tell someone and they take it badly, there's an easy and obvious solution.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

imo, it's the best dirty secret to have because if you tell someone and they take it badly, there's an easy and obvious solution.

Show some self restraint you 🐖. You don't eat people you interact with daily, that's how you go to jail where the good stuff is impossible to come by. you take business trips overseas duh

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Long pig sounds pretty tasty tbh I'd eat a dude if I had to.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

Damo posted:

you thread is bad (see http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bad?s=t) and your gimmick of posting links to logical fallacies was not funny the first thread and now it is just retarded (see http://www.dictionary.com/browse/retarded?s=t)

maybe you should stop posting garbage (see the mirror)

I agree. GBS should have more posts about politics, economics, cops, and being woke. A "laissez faire light", if you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

Gone Fission posted:

This guy talks like a rich. GET HIM

• Locked thread