Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

hit up yyyyyyy.info for fun surreal 2000-esque web chaos, recommend on a computer but technically works on a phone, changes on every refresh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

also just bc it needs to be said if we're webiniscing

goatse and lemon party still pop into my mind and make me laugh, they are like familiar old friends to me at this point rather than shock images

time cube

alnilam

does anybody here
remember shaye st john
can you tell me where she's gone
she freaked out some people
and put her skin tape suit on
her creator OD'd and now she's gone

~~in memoriam~~
https://youtu.be/Ry7wPktpD18
https://youtu.be/tsj8vo5o2f4

alnilam

those videos are actually from the mid 00s i think but have been rehosted bc the creator really did die :( shaye st john was supposed to be a surreal performance art thing in part themed around body image issues (the character shaye is a model who has been disfigured and is still obsessed with her image) and there were a bunch of videos all really bizarre and off putting

alnilam

Hello my future girlfriend. This is what I sound like.

alnilam

I'm attacking the darkness

alnilam

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

in high school the computers were all networked together on a 56K modem, so to prank the classroom i'd load this up in a window, minimize it, hide the START bar, and wait for the 10-15 mintues it took this to load before it autoplays loudly in the middle of an otherwise boring spanish class.

lol

alnilam

homestarrunner is still fresh in my mind and my heart it isa NOT detritus

alnilam

Korean Boomhauer posted:

no shame (little shame)

was that... arfenhouse?

alnilam

Autotune the news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Don Hertzfeldt did a simpsons couch gag a few years ago and it's amazing, I mean I haven't watched a new simpsons since probably 2005 but it's worth looking up on youtube

• Locked thread