Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This is the thread to discuss balls and their many uses in our lives. First it's important to differentiate the many different types of balls that exist.

You have your gigantic balls. The Volleyballs and beach balls. Some Beach Balls can be several feet in diameter and destroy everything in their path when hit with a good strong wind.

Other balls are not so big, but really heavy and dense, like bowling balls. Bowling balls are quite heavy and are often rolled at defenseless bowling pins, with the goal of knocking them over.

Some balls are of course more popular than others. Balls used for Basketball and Baseball for example are very popular and it Baseball uses more balls per game than any other sport, including Tennis I'm pretty sure.

What are some of your favorite balls fellow goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Ball bearings OP. Those are my favorite balls.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
:yikes:

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Balls are the doorway to the soul

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Shave yo balls

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
some balls are held for charity
and some for fancy dress
but when they're held for pleasure they're the balls that i like best

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Medicine balls.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

This is the thread to discuss balls and their many uses in our lives. First it's important to differentiate the many different types of balls that exist.

You have your gigantic balls. The Volleyballs and beach balls. Some Beach Balls can be several feet in diameter and destroy everything in their path when hit with a good strong wind.

Other balls are not so big, but really heavy and dense, like bowling balls. Bowling balls are quite heavy and are often rolled at defenseless bowling pins, with the goal of knocking them over.

Some balls are of course more popular than others. Balls used for Basketball and Baseball for example are very popular and it Baseball uses more balls per game than any other sport, including Tennis I'm pretty sure.

What are some of your favorite balls fellow goons?
testicles

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
When someone licks my balls it feels good, my favourite balls right there.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Piss is stored in them, op

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I like the hypersphere in 4 dimensions, OP. This ball can represent rotations in 3-dimensional space. I'm rotating my balls right now!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/ab0B3LI.jpg

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
no one cares about your stupid smelly balls

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Spiderman Ball

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
they are for sucking, op

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.twincities.com/2018/01/20/duluth-man-with-fetish-for-slashing-exercise-balls-is-sentenced-again/amp/

the news posted:

Bjerkness, who has previously admitted to having a fetish for slashing exercise balls, has had a series of highly publicized break-ins extending back more than a decade.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Yamdick Ropescrote

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

sweet magoo thassa some a spicy balls

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't play anymore but this has to be the best game released in probably 5 years or so.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
what i like is in the morning to fling the quilt cover off and just lay there naked and watch my very own balls writhe around as the adjust to the temperature change. Feels great to have the cool morning air on my ballsack imo

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
In mathematics, the n-sphere is the generalization of the ordinary sphere to spaces of arbitrary dimension. It is an n-dimensional manifold that can be embedded in Euclidean (n + 1)-space.

The 0-sphere is a pair of points, the 1-sphere is a circle, and the 2-sphere is an ordinary sphere. Generally, when embedded in an (n + 1)-dimensional Euclidean space, an n-sphere is the surface or boundary of an (n + 1)-dimensional ball. That is, for any natural number n, an n-sphere of radius r may be defined in terms of an embedding in (n + 1)-dimensional Euclidean space as the set of points that are at distance r from a central point, where the radius r may be any positive real number. Thus, the n-sphere would be defined by:

In particular:
  • the pair of points at the ends of a (one-dimensional) line segment is a 0-sphere,
  • the circle, which is the one-dimensional circumference of a (two-dimensional) disk in the plane is a 1-sphere,
  • the two-dimensional surface of a (three-dimensional) ball in three-dimensional space is a 2-sphere, often simply called a sphere,
  • the three-dimensional boundary of a (four-dimensional) 4-ball in four-dimensional Euclidean is a 3-sphere, also known as a glome.
An n-sphere embedded in an (n + 1)-dimensional Euclidean space is called a hypersphere. The n-sphere of unit radius is called the unit n-sphere, denoted S^n, often referred to as the n-sphere.

When embedded as described, an n-sphere is the surface or boundary of an (n + 1)-dimensional ball. For n ≥ 2, the n-spheres are the simply connected n-dimensional manifolds of constant, positive curvature. The n-spheres admit several other topological descriptions: for example, they can be constructed by gluing two n-dimensional Euclidean spaces together, by identifying the boundary of an n-cube with a point, or (inductively) by forming the suspension of an (n − 1)-sphere.

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Haha balls that's crazy

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Ess my gee dee bees op

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

communism bitch posted:

Ess my gee dee bees op

Lol haha wow too crazy.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jove Tone
Jan 12, 2006

Um excuse me could I get avacado on my balls please?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hi are you ball expert ?Can you help me. what is the name of the big ball they have at the store. the one they put in the metal cage that is about the size of a beach ball but it is not a beach ball

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

Jove Tone posted:

Um excuse me could I get avacado on my balls please?

This is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Fukkin globbists better give up THE LIE before I flatten your balls OP.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

my favorite balls are

deez nutz :hmbol:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Lacey posted:

no one cares about your stupid smelly balls

its 25ºC and my balls are trailing like 15 feet behind me. they smell like a gym teachers collection of stolen cumsocks.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Jose Mengelez posted:

its 25ºC and my balls are trailing like 15 feet behind me. they smell like a gym teachers collection of stolen cumsocks.
I take it back, this is compelling journalism

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

:stonk:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i got the whole package

balls, dicke, etc

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
pee is stored directly in the balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Hi hello hey can I post in this thread I have ball s btw

• Locked thread