Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!
Here is a sketch, that you will never understand, about a man who will never get the clap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vquHCdo20E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!

Sekenr posted:

Goddamn did russian commenter Vasiliy Utkin thrown utter truthbombs about Iceland. They are not there to play football they are here to ruin football for others. There is no genius or spark, they figured out a way to be roadbump for everybody else and retardedly stick to that because they are unable to create anything else. Vicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UktEANpfFDk

When will this meme die off?

Did people who are absolutely wrong just forget that football is a contact sport and included in contact sport is strength and physicality?
oh boo loving hoo did your tiny twinky-taka boys team get bullied by the big strong men team?
"but they dont play football they are just frauds!!!"
Maybe pick one player from your nation of 30mil+ who can wrestle a cat and win

Pathetic

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!
Also what is this guy even saying?

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!

sebzilla posted:

Today did not work out how I intended

After the attempt in firsr half the coaching staff should have kept an eye on Sigurdsson.

He usually plays a big part within the team but he looked completely spent. He will probably sleep for 14 hours tonight.

Flags will be raised to half mast today

• Locked thread