Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

HBS Battletech is so good that I decided to give the first thread a read. Took about 3 weeks.
And now I'm done just in time for the post time skip continuation!

I vote A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

PoptartsNinja posted:

Other Stuff:
George Ledoux reads one of my short stories
The Last Contender

PoptartsNinja, this recording doesn't exist anymore, sadly.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Night10194 posted:

Wow, they have non-insane helmets like the the HBS pilots, now? A radical development in the field of robot punching.

At least Hiro didn't forget to fasten his seatbelt.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

I'm interested in seeing how their culture is coping with several decades worth of contact with IS society and the availability of cunsumer/luxury goods to their lower castes.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

PoptartsNinja posted:

The Capellan one is terrifying.

We are Urbie and we're Legion.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

I'd just like to mention that the icon for Organic Armor is great and very fitting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

"Pilot: Able Nameless".

It's little touches like these that make me appreciate the plot of these missions the most!