Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
Ekstraklasy nie da się oglądać.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Oraz to superśmieszne jak bardzo kadra się posypała od euro 2016. Lewandowski myślał, że Real da mu kontrakt lol

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
No w sumie masz rację. Z oczywistych względów oglądam tylko Legię.

Lewy zawsze był chujowy. Większość jego bramek w kadrze to karne, jakieś dobitki i przypadki. Facet od dawna miał to w dupie i traktował jako trampolinę do reklam i masowania własnego ego.

merry_trootsmas
Apr 10, 2018
Nie, to nie jest mój standardowy samodestrukcyjny anty-patriotyzm i cynicyzm. Wiem, że nasza drużyna nigdy nie była najlepsza, a wyjście z grupy to dla nas praktycznie wygrana pucharu.

Ale 1-2 i 0-3? Nasi zawodnicy to może nie legendy, ale większość z nich jest przynajmniej porządna w tych klubach co gra. Czy aż tak bardzo nie można ich zebrać do kupy i zespawać w jedną istotę?

Po oglądaniu tylu reklam i promocji i Bóg wie co jeszcze w telewizji, w radiach i w internetach z naszymi zawodnikami i nawet trenerem, spodziewałem się, że za tą komerchą stoi przynajmniej jakiś koncept solidnej fundacji.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

merry_trootsmas posted:

Ale 1-2 i 0-3? Nasi zawodnicy to może nie legendy, ale większość z nich jest przynajmniej porządna w tych klubach co gra. Czy aż tak bardzo nie można ich zebrać do kupy i zespawać w jedną istotę?

No przecież pisałem, że Nawałka gdy zajmował się Górnikiem nie był w stanie nawet ograć Legii i zdobyć mistrzostwa. A Ty chcesz, żeby ich zebrał do kupy i zgrał. Poza tym, kadrę ustalali Boniek i Lewandowski. Nawałka to zawsze był słup. Brał kasę, żeby się nie wtrącał.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Lewandowski gra dobrze, gdy w drużynie są jacyś pomocnicy. Dziś rozgrywał Pazdan. Cholera, brakowało mi go w Jadze ale teraz już nie tęsknię.

Poza tym gra na długie piłki w 2018, ja pierdolę.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
you guys better not be posting about cyberpunk 2077 itt

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

track day bro! posted:

you guys better not be posting about cyberpunk 2077 itt

we're not, but they confirmed trailer ownership is coming to ETS2, are you excited?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

mackintosh posted:

we're not, but they confirmed trailer ownership is coming to ETS2, are you excited?

as long as the eu doesn't make my fancy cherau trailer mod illegal yes

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

lol

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

This is fantastic.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

RIP

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Solid stuff this

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Why isn’t this already the background of HFF

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
RIPoland

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Google translate seems to do a really good job with Polish. Most of it reads as if a halfway decent English speaker has written it.

Anyway, after the first match it was clear that Poland was in trouble, but I genuinely believed you to be Group H's best team before the tournament started. Too bad that Lewandowsky was a complete non-factor and that your keeper sucks a lot.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Nawałka should get most of the blame. He used a formation they rarely played before the tournament and should've chosen Fabiański over Szczęsny. With extra layer of stupidity like choosing a defender with few caps (Cionek) to start.

Now the coach and the team are getting ripped to shreds in the Polish press (with retarded ex-players like Kowalczyk wishing that Milik would brake an arm even) but he did little to temper the expectations. It was a really difficult group but pretty much no one said so before the world cup.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Vão se foder com esses posts em polonês bicho, não dá pra ler o tópico direito

É isto

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Disband the Polish national team and make all the players apply for jobs as janitors at CD Projekt Red imo

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

what did you just call me motherfucker

merry_trootsmas
Apr 10, 2018
JUŻ ZA CZTERY LATA

quote:

"I think that our players really played their best until the very end of the game but we lost against a very strong team and this is what we have to accept. My opinion tonight: the match was pretty level until we conceded the first goal. Then, we changed our system to a more offensive one and I’m very sorry and sad that we lost. Tomorrow is another day."

Adam Nawalka, Poland coach

The delusions are reaching a new height. Tomorrow is another day? There's no tomorrow for our presence in the World Cup.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lol did Lewandowski really say in an interview that he was playing alone? as true as it could've been (but actually he wasn't any good either?) that's such a bitch move to his teammates

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Mystic Stylez posted:

lol did Lewandowski really say in an interview that he was playing alone? as true as it could've been (but actually he wasn't any good either?) that's such a bitch move to his teammates

Yeah, he said that he "can't dribble past five guys and score alone" and that he "needs good passes". Polish newspapers are in full meltdown mode rn.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Terminally Bored posted:

Yeah, he said that he "can't dribble past five guys and score alone" and that he "needs good passes". Polish newspapers are in full meltdown mode rn.

Strong men also cry. Strong men... also cry.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Jońca i Trzeciak naprawdę na poziomie. Trzeciak zwłaszcza, praktycznie o każdym piłkarzu na boisku potrafił coś ciekawego powiedzieć.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
At least our commentary teams are improving with each game.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Turns out we still can go out in better style than Germany if we get that coveted 3rd place in the group tomorrow.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I would very much rather Japan played on.

merry_trootsmas
Apr 10, 2018
POLSKA WSTAJE Z KOLAN I ODZYSKUJE GODNOŚĆ

WIECZNIE NIEZDOBYTA WIECZNIE NIEZALEŻNA

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I haven't felt this embarrassed in years. Not even when Legia got pummelled by Borussia. At least they put up a fight. I'm heartbroken for Fabianski. Not only was he hosed over by that incompetent buffoon despite being seemingly the undisputed number one, he ended up playing in the worst poo poo show in recent history. And then he had the balls to apologise for it, while everyone else pretended like winning this game 1-0 was the greatest thing ever.

There was a chant we used to sing, long ago, that's still popular to this day. Having witnessed these three games, I'm not surprised. Come on, you know the words.

JEEEEBAĆ JEEEEBAĆ PZPN!

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

We were no joke the worst team of the tournament. Saudi Arabia was weaker maybe.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Wait until Legia are beaten by Cork City later in the summer :twisted:

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I wouldn’t be surprised. We’re broke and in disarray. The only reason we won the title was because literally no one else wanted it. The run in was the most bizarre thing I’ve seen since the ubiquitous corruption in the early 90s, when almost every game was crooked in one way or another.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Now that we're out, a reminder that Paweł Gil will be the VAR ref for the France - Argentina game, and Marciniak hasn't been sent home yet. Unclear whether he will actually officiate any games after the Germany-Sweden blunder though.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
I'm in Gdansk at the moment, good opportunity to pick up discount red and white clothing in every shop right now

I also saw a vandalised display for Lewa's wife's healthy poo poo ftw

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Nawałka's out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Good riddance. Albeit it's two years too late.

• Locked thread