Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Hello everyone and welcome to my Unravel 2 LP!

Unvravel 2 is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Unravel game, developed by ColdWood Interactive and published by EA (I'm surprised there are no Loot Boxes haha)

In this game we follow our hero Yarny, but this time he has brought a friend whose name I don't actually know. Sporting the colors Red and Blue (but are interchangeable) we follow our heroes as we explore the world once again solving puzzles galore!

In this LP I am actually playing it with my girlfriend as both of us love puzzle platformers and this seemed like a fun game to play together so I hope you all enjoy it as much as we have!

Latest Update

Table of Contents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
This game has a nice look about it, it's rather charming. The platforming seems a little finicky, especially those small platforms. Since this is a sequel, is there anything I/anyone else who has not seen the first game should know about that game?

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Mraagvpeine posted:

This game has a nice look about it, it's rather charming. The platforming seems a little finicky, especially those small platforms. Since this is a sequel, is there anything I/anyone else who has not seen the first game should know about that game?

Hmmm for some reason my other thing didn’t post. As for your question the games are 2 separate stories and the only common thread (hah) is Yarny

• Locked thread