Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
called front desk to ask if they cost any money - no they're complimentary. sitting on the couch feasting on snickers and grandmas choco chip cookie wondering if the maid will restock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
i was actually really pleasantly surprised at the selection:

snickers
choco chip
lays baked bbq chips
starburst
miss vicks sea salt chips
hersheys chocolate bar
skittles

like this isnt even the ritz carlton

Manifisto

"I'm sorry sir/maa'm, what I meant is that our snacks will complement your stay nicely."

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
hotel for dogs puts at least 10 milkbones and a rawhide on a tray for you

mags

tray of snacks place had a hotel room

called front desk to ask if it costs any money - no it's complimentary. sitting on the couch reading gideons bible and checking out what movies i missed on HBO

mags

Kontradaz posted:

called front desk to ask if they cost any money - no they're complimentary. sitting on the couch feasting on snickers and grandmas choco chip cookie wondering if the maid will restock

put the snickers on the underwindow A/C and crank it up, soon you'll have a frozen treat

mags fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 19, 2018

Manifisto

mister magpie posted:

tray of snacks place had a hotel room

called front desk to ask if it costs any money - no it's complimentary. sitting on the couch reading gideons bible and checking out what movies i missed on HBO

normally I clip my nails but today I'm gonna file em down, no way I'm gonna pass up that sweet free emery board

racking my brain for ways to use cotton balls, if I don't use them the maid is never gonna bring a new supply

TheShrike

i know everyone was on the edge of their seats... yes, the maid refilled the snack box. i already ate the bbq chips. i skipped grabbing dinner cuz i had a feeling the snacks would be replenished and id be able to save money by eating junk :homebrew:

slam flanders

digging in to the reese's pieces before I jack off into my cumsock (brought my own)

*****UTC−07:00*****

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
DONT DRINK THE FIJI WATER! that's like 10 bucks, drink the bottle of generic water instead with your snack tray feast!

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting
better yet

save us some snacks and we can all bake and eat togerther :coolfish:

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
you aren't supposed to eat those snacks, OP. You're supposed to take them around the hotel and engage in trades with the other guests. this in turn will drive fierce competition throughout the hotel, sparking a descent into factions, breakdown in negotiations, and finally raw, unchecked barbarism. it will all secretly be observed by the reclusive paraplegic owner of the hotel, recording the details of his experiment and then twisting the narrative to fit his visions, all in the service of creating his grand, overarching magnum opus life statement on civilization, humanity, and existence.

he sits at a typewriter, watching closed circuit monitors, sometimes whispering secret orders into a microphone on his left hand side, or reporting the progress of his secret to a stuffed owl maintaining a silent vigil to his right. it's all happening just as it did with the mouse house runs, he whispers, followed by him taking a bite of a slice of wheat bread toast with cottage cheese on top.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Molestationary Store

That sounds like a pretty rad hotel. The one I'm staying at next week doesn't even give you towels so you gotta bring your own I guess.

Manifisto

Molestationary Store posted:

That sounds like a pretty rad hotel. The one I'm staying at next week doesn't even give you towels so you gotta bring your own I guess.

you must bring your own and enough for the other guests :colbert:

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

Kthulhu5000 posted:

you aren't supposed to eat those snacks, OP. You're supposed to take them around the hotel and engage in trades with the other guests. this in turn will drive fierce competition throughout the hotel, sparking a descent into factions, breakdown in negotiations, and finally raw, unchecked barbarism. it will all secretly be observed by the reclusive paraplegic owner of the hotel, recording the details of his experiment and then twisting the narrative to fit his visions, all in the service of creating his grand, overarching magnum opus life statement on civilization, humanity, and existence.

he sits at a typewriter, watching closed circuit monitors, sometimes whispering secret orders into a microphone on his left hand side, or reporting the progress of his secret to a stuffed owl maintaining a silent vigil to his right. it's all happening just as it did with the mouse house runs, he whispers, followed by him taking a bite of a slice of wheat bread toast with cottage cheese on top.

i read the yelp reviews on this place. it sounds like a 5-star hotel if the paraplegic owner chooses you to be his puppet overlord... otherwise, it's nothing too special.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"ok we need to restock the decorative soaps in the rooms, they seem to have been really popular this month"

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
for real though, what hotel is this? i travel a lot for work and lots of the time it would be nice to crashin the room with free snacks.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike

surprisingly it was a hum drum hilton. top floor though so im assumin they go all out for the bourgeoisie

• Locked thread