Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
How am I supposed to know every detail of the upcoming matches if OP doesn’t spell it out for me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
In addition to kicking the poo poo out of Neymar, all teams should flop and roll around every time Neymar challenges for the ball. And then kick him some more.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Bardeh posted:

Wow, I somehow missed the fact that they're gonna hold the Qatar world cup in loving November and December. What the gently caress? What about all the European leagues? Are they just gonna shut down for a month?

Who woulda thought Russia would be the best WC out of the next 3?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
I wish more Brazilians hated Neymar. He’s a piece of poo poo

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Tzen posted:

Yeah. I've been anti-Brazil this whole WC but will be rooting for them to beat the waffles.

This is a bad opinion, unless your scenario includes Neymar’s actual murder

• Locked thread