Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

shackleford posted:

lmao the tesla guy super excited about his truncated vegetable

https://i.imgur.com/hy2UVdQ.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missing Donut
Apr 24, 2003

Trying to lead a middle-aged life. Well, it's either that or drop dead.

evilweasel posted:

I mean pretty much definition of financial fraud is not doing your books the way you're supposed to

If Tesla is doing fraud I highly doubt it’s inflated inventory because that still makes your company look bad.

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
wtf did you just say about Elon musk ?? come here and say it to me, a guy who loves the car!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/jamesheathers/status/1784017357100245266
lolll

(Confidence Intervals)

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
those continuous integrations are making me uncomfortable please do something elong

vvv: lmao

rowkey bilbao fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Apr 27, 2024

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

for tesla it’s continuous disintegration

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
I just rented a renault truck with a tipper to move a metric ton of fresh concrete and little boys and old guys stopped to gawk at the truck and tell me how nice it looks. everyone can experience being a cool guy and it costs €85 a day + gas, suck it cybetrucailures

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

getting this out again

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

rowkey bilbao posted:

I just rented a renault truck with a tipper to move a metric ton of fresh concrete and little boys and old guys stopped to gawk at the truck and tell me how nice it looks. everyone can experience being a cool guy and it costs €85 a day + gas, suck it cybetrucailures
wait, are we talking a truck in the american pickup-style sense? i thought that apart from regular cars, they only made vans and the trailer-kind of trucks

incidentally i got the new clio in red a few weeks ago (it's like super-shiny red, similar to the modern mazdas in sheen but a lighter shade) and i've been getting compliments from everyone as well :hehe:

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

Sombrerotron posted:

wait, are we talking a truck in the american pickup-style sense? i thought that apart from regular cars, they only made vans and the trailer-kind of trucks

incidentally i got the new clio in red a few weeks ago (it's like super-shiny red, similar to the modern mazdas in sheen but a lighter shade) and i've been getting compliments from everyone as well :hehe:

i would be super weirded out getting a compliment for my car

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

well so far it's just been from neighbours and people i work with everyday, not total strangers which i agree would be weird

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

getting this out again

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Kernel Sanders posted:

I, too, never interact with my neighbours who politely say "your new car looks good!"

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023

Sombrerotron posted:

not a pickup, more like the ones with a cab and a long bed

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kernel Sanders posted:

not as weirded out as i am by this post. you okay?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Kernel Sanders posted:

your car looks pretty sweet tbh

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
like you shouldnt be upset if nobody says anything nice about your car, but if somebody does, theyre not trying to be hosed up about it or w/e. it's ok to feel nice about taking good care of large investments and having somebody notice!

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

rowkey bilbao posted:

dump trucks rule

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

my brother in law has a brand new Nissan EV of some kind and i have to say it is pretty nice looking and actually looks modern, I have no idea how Tesla are going to sell off all that backlogged stock given that it looks like poo poo

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

my brother in law has a brand new Nissan EV of some kind and i have to say it is pretty nice looking and actually looks modern, I have no idea how Tesla are going to sell off all that backlogged stock given that it looks like poo poo

10 year old npc car design lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
still want a new prius
looks rad

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
hell yeah

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

still want a new prius
looks rad

friend of mine just got one. it's rad

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Make a GR version you cowards

Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.
the only real complaint i have with the new prius is that my round-trip commute is about 10 miles more than the battery can do.

other than that, it''s pretty rad

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

lol

https://x.com/tritexan/status/1784327866445963761?s=46

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof
i used to think prius owners were silly, but that was before tesla owners existed

prius owners are like a whole order of magnitude cooler

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

those model y suspension components are really paying for themselves

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

👉💩👈 in truck form

e: "truck" form

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
ladies & gentlemen: the most valuable car company on earth!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

rotor posted:

ladies & gentlemen: the most valuable car company on earth!

it's still kinda wild, right?

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Edward_Tohr posted:

the only real complaint i have with the new prius is that my round-trip commute is about 10 miles more than the battery can do.

other than that, it''s pretty rad

Did you know that it'll just run on gas once the battery runs out?

Or that you can charge out of a regular outlet at about 2-3 miles of range per hour at work if there's one available and no one complains.

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
This is why Tesla shouldn't move to the right

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Say what you will about Rivian, but at least there isn’t any widespread bullshit like that happening and they are well built.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

3+ sigma violent humans

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Elon is a 3 sigmoid violent human that's why he's shaped that way, it's from eating emeralds and biltong

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

FlapYoJacks posted:

Say what you will about Rivian, but at least there isn’t any widespread bullshit like that happening and they are well built.

I hate when a r1t or w/e is behind me because their headlights are ridiculous, but the facts are clear, it's actually a functional truck [suv]

the cybertruck is a loving embarrassment.

Kernel Sanders
Sep 15, 2020

Tesseraction posted:

I, too, never interact with my neighbours who politely say "your new car looks good!"

i guess we don’t have ~car culture~ over here

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Kernel Sanders posted:

i guess we don’t have ~car culture~ over here

i used to drive a blue 1976 honda civic with matching blue tinted windows and people on the street loved that tiny little car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

nobody in England can afford a car no