Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Rules:

1) Whoever page snipes this thread will become THREAD KING for that page. Thread King determines the rules and topic of this thread.
2) You don't have to use a snipe emote to become THREAD KING.
3) THREAD KING may optionally choose one person to probate on their page along with the reason!
4) No thread fuckery you stupid noobs, or face the wrath of a 6er from our lovely mods. Don't double post or triple post or make bots to post for you.

Bad poster clause: If a poster that sucks really bad snipes the page, then the second poster on the new page will become THREAD KING. This rule is for protection from Jon Pops and I will declare when it happens. This shouldn't happen since most of them are banned and cannot post.

Example:

- Forums user The White Dragon posts first on page 2 and becomes THREAD KING. He sets the topic to be about animes.
- Forums user Applewhite posts first on page 3 and becomes THREAD KING. The White Dragon is no longer thread king. Applewhite sets the topic to be about big booties.
- Forums user [REDACTED] posts first on page 4, but he sucks so bad that second poster Smiling Mandrill becomes THREAD KING. He sets the topic to be about how much [REDACTED] sucks.

Putty fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jul 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Technically as THREAD KING on the first page, I set this page to be about devising your strategy. Will you form alliances? What weapons do you pick? How can you optimize posting first on page 2???

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

my rule will be to only post goatse

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

You can't just become THREAD KING on a technicality like that. What legitimacy do you claim?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
My strategy will be to never post in this thread because I'm a bad poster.

Wait...poo poo.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

gas thread, ban thread king

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

goethe.cx posted:

my rule will be to only post goatse

A possibility... :thunk: Can a THREAD KING overpower a GBS mod? Will you take the risk?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm open to alliance offers from pretty much anybody because I'm a laid back kinda dude and I like all of you. I'm interested in being king but mostly just so I can eat a lot of food and drink a lot of booze. If you can guarantee those things for me I'll gladly pass your rules should I become king.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

:synpa:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

drat, sorry op i assumed there'd be a lot of people posting in your thread but i guess not

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Ok

If it's me

IM THREAD QUEEN

and everyone who posts on my page has to post their dick,
I will talk to FAU about a temporary moratorium on dickpic bans...

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

spinderella posted:

Ok

If it's me

IM THREAD QUEEN

and everyone who posts on my page has to post their dick,
I will talk to FAU about a temporary moratorium on dickpic bans...

what if a woman posts on that page? vagina pic?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

500 good dogs posted:

drat, sorry op i assumed there'd be a lot of people posting in your thread but i guess not

Just a notice in advance infamous forums user 500 good dog you are illegible to be THREAD KING... or QUEEN, or PERSON?

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

goethe.cx posted:

what if a woman posts on that page? vagina pic?

Yes, or breasts

Mmmm

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Putty posted:

Just a notice in advance infamous forums user 500 good dog you are illegible to be THREAD KING... or QUEEN, or PERSON?

Otherizing him isn't going to make him a good poster. We should give him a chance if fate decides it's his turn to be king.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Putty posted:

ur posts are "illegible" imo

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Like 15 replies in and I'm already fomenting rebellion against the king PARTY HARD

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

I protest this decision

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You didn't say anything about how many posts per page we can view. My strategy is to set the amount of posts views per page to make this post be the first for page 2.

I am now Thread King

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Fine. But you put this all on yourselves. When we do get a THREAD KING such democracy will no longer fly. :colbert:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
And I'm glad 500 good dogs is still eligible.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

An Ounce of Gold posted:

You didn't say anything about how many posts per page we can view. My strategy is to set the amount of posts views per page to make this post be the first for page 2.

I am now Thread King

It's 40 per page dude everyone knows that the people who use anything else are the kinds of people who don't deserve to be king or queen of this thread.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Otherizing him isn't going to make him a good poster. We should give him a chance if fate decides it's his turn to be king.

lmbo if u think theres a chance ill ever be a good post

haha i mean i cant even

lmbo just lmbo

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

An Ounce of Gold posted:

I am now Thread King

Alas, but they will also be short lived.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
OR THREAD QUEEN DAMMIT

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

500 good dogs posted:

haha i mean i cant even

lmbo just lmbo

u idiot cant even type 'poster" right

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If I am king I promise to abolish the outdated and backwards system of monarchy and establish a glorious communist rule where I am the dictator for life

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

haha i mean i cant even

lmbo just lmbo

It's okay buddy some men (me) just want to watch the world burn. Apparently the would be queen does too. We got your back. Shitpost on.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

It's okay buddy some men (me) just want to watch the world burn. Apparently the would be queen does too. We got your back. Shitpost on.

ur avatar is cute

u look anything like that irl?

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Putty posted:

Alas, but they will also be short lived.

May I burn bright and fast.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
my plan is to come up with some really great rules that will help everybody in the thread have a good time and do such a good job that nobody will want to usurp me and let me have every page snipe from then on

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
:snypa:
?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

ur avatar is cute

u look anything like that irl?

Sweatier.

spinderella