Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

truly remarkable. a generation with no memory of kirk johnson's gaping anus. i fear for the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

the goatman, lemonparty, tubgirl, meatspin, that one hosed up page on uncyclopedia

all lost to time, like tears in rain

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i gape for the future

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm going to make my son beat Mario Bros for NES before he can move onto the super Nintendo, and you better believe he's gonna be shown goatse before he's allowed to use Neopets

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

goethe.cx posted:

truly remarkable. a generation with no memory of kirk johnson's gaping anus. i fear for the future

Goatse them.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

:rip: rotten.com and stileproject

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
just imagine. if you showed goatse to someone they might consider you some kind of pervert

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

gary oldmans diary posted:

just imagine. if you showed goatse to someone they might consider you some kind of pervert

Truly a World gone mad.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yes op the passage of time is linear

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

i gape for the future

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

goethe.cx posted:

Me too. We can look back on our internet shock images now with nostalgic warmth. Our internet shock was leave it to beaver. Just some chill out there folks letting their freak flag fly. It was fun innocent, and had no lasting affects aside from showing your friend to see what kinda face they'd make. The kids today have an overload of internet shock to the point where I don't think anything registers as shock anymore. Even poo poo like faces of death, and the infamous Dagestan massacre are tame fuzzy memories at this point.

ISIS, Mexican cartels, and those wacky street gangs in Brazil have all, but killed anyone's ability to be shocked. Want to watch people being killed in almost every way imaginable in HD! ISIS has got you covered baby. Want to see street kids literally hack each other to pieces with machetes? Brazil turning out murder videos daily! Nude women butchered like animals, quartered, and dissolved in acid? How about a son, and father tortured to death in front of each other? Or perhaps a video featuring a guy with his eyes gouged out, face skinned to the skull, with no hands trying to clutch at his throat while a guy saws at it with a rusty box cutter? Mexican cartels have documented all this, and more! The best part they are posting it all to Facebook for free, so everyone can get exposed weather they want to, or not.

It will be interesting to see if there is a rise in violent crimes, or serial killers in the future due to children, and young adults being exposed to this kinda stuff. Or if like video game hysteria its all just media talking points.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Me too. We can look back on our internet shock images now with nostalgic warmth. Our internet shock was leave it to beaver. Just some chill out there folks letting their freak flag fly. It was fun innocent, and had no lasting affects aside from showing your friend to see what kinda face they'd make. The kids today have an overload of internet shock to the point where I don't think anything registers as shock anymore. Even poo poo like faces of death, and the infamous Dagestan massacre are tame fuzzy memories at this point.

ISIS, Mexican cartels, and those wacky street gangs in Brazil have all, but killed anyone's ability to be shocked. Want to watch people being killed in almost every way imaginable in HD! ISIS has got you covered baby. Want to see street kids literally hack each other to pieces with machetes? Brazil turning out murder videos daily! Nude women butchered like animals, quartered, and dissolved in acid? How about a son, and father tortured to death in front of each other? Or perhaps a video featuring a guy with his eyes gouged out, face skinned to the skull, with no hands trying to clutch at his throat while a guy saws at it with a rusty box cutter? Mexican cartels have documented all this, and more! The best part they are posting it all to Facebook for free, so everyone can get exposed weather they want to, or not.

It will be interesting to see if there is a rise in violent crimes, or serial killers in the future due to children, and young adults being exposed to this kinda stuff. Or if like video game hysteria its all just media talking points.

Why do you know all of this

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Pawn 17 posted:

Truly a World gone mad.

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Yeah, I decided to skip that cartel one. I liked it better in the good old days when it was just a man having fun with his football-wide anus.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Sid Vicious posted:

I'm going to make my son beat Mario Bros for NES before he can move onto the super Nintendo, and you better believe he's gonna be shown goatse before he's allowed to use Neopets

Make him play a romhack where it's no different from normal except it shows goatse when you beat it

Then he'll grow up thinking that's what Mario was like

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
idk why its called goatse, what do goats have to do with it

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

rear end posted:

Why do you know all of this

At this point I think its harder not to know about this poo poo. One of my mothers old lady Facebook friends somehow forwarded everyone a Brazilian execution video out of the blue one day. This stuff is so prevalent, and weirdly over saturated that it almost feels like we are regressing back to the middle ages. Humans reached peak humanity, and now we are headed back in the other direction. Maybe its just that this poo poo has always gone on, but now that everyone has a smart phone they can"t resist filming their murders.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

What a strange person.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

goatse is timeless, ageless, and eternal.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
:goatsecx:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
What is the exact origin date of goatse anyways? Someone has to know this

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I think I was still in college the first time I saw ol' Kirk Johnson which would have been 99 at the latest.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

april 20ht 1969. the same day neil armstrong walked on the moon.

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
Why arent people hacking websites and putting goatse on them anymore?

hell, hack a news twitter and make some breaking news link go to goatse!

YagotmeIdidit
Jan 10, 2018

rear end posted:

Why do you know all of this?

Maybe he posts on 4chan.

luchajones posted:

Why arent people hacking websites and putting goatse on them anymore?

hell, hack a news twitter and make some breaking news link go to goatse!

I too have been wondering what happened to all those wacky hacking groups in the late 00s.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

the "goatse.cx" wikipedia article details every single major incident of goatsebombing

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

MaxxBot posted:

What is the exact origin date of goatse anyways? Someone has to know this

Kirk Johnson posted what would come to be known as "hello.jpg" as part of a 40-picture series to Usenet in early 1997. The pictures were uploaded in a file titled "gap.zip".

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

goethe.cx posted:

correction: a generation with no memory of a world without kirk johnson's gaping anus

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

YagotmeIdidit posted:

Maybe he posts on 4chan.

Nope 4chans layout always confused, and disoriented me. I need a simple layout made for idiots.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

idk why its called goatse, what do goats have to do with it

I actually always wondered this

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I always wondered who's the lucky lady that married Kirk Johnson.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

you guys seriously have to read the wikipedia article

quote:

goatse.cx (/ˈɡoʊtsi dɒt ˌsiː ˈɛks/ GOHT-see-dot-see-EKS, /ˈɡoʊtˌsɛks/; "goat sex"), often referred to simply as "Goatse", was originally an Internet shock site. Its front page featured a picture, entitled hello.jpg, showing a naked man stretching his anus with both hands, to approximately the width of his fist. The inside of his rectum is clearly visible, alongside a mole at the 11 o’clock point relative to his anus. Below, his penis and scrotum are visible, as well as a wedding ring on the ring finger of his left hand.

i'm the mole at the 11 o'clock point relative to his anus

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream

goethe.cx posted:

you guys seriously have to read the wikipedia article

i'm the mole at the 11 o'clock point relative to his anus

that tells us nothing

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
because calling it goatsex would give away the game

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Marlboro for Cats posted:

KIRK JOHNSON! Not the hero we want, but the hero we deserve.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Marlboro for Cats posted:

Actress Kristen Johnson of 3rd rock from the sun fame.

SD87
Jun 7, 2011
It is really weird you know that the dudes name is kirk.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i gape for the future

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It's not weird at all to know Kirk Johnston if we can all look at his gaping rear end in a top hat pretty regularly we can at least learn the guys name. It's weirder to not if you ask me, I've seen more of his insides than my wife's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
The actual goatse.cx website is advertising a goatse cryptocurrency because why not.

• Locked thread