Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Well Toxx me for the next President of the United States Bernard Sanders who will I am fully confident will usher in full communism now on his first inevitable day in office.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Yeah I ordered a mug about 2 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet. Luckily I have a different, albeit distinctly inferior, mug I can use in the meantime.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I will make many Beto related shitposts making GBS threads on beto if I can get in on the gang tag.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Its gonna be dope af watching all the lanyards try justify voting Trump.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Toxxing for the Bern man, even accidentally, makes you seem cooler and also actually be cooler.

E: Check it

Powered Descent posted:

Friends, allow me to introduce you to the Dark Reader browser extension. It'll intelligently create and apply a "dark mode" theme not just for the forums but for any site you like. It'll change your life.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/darkreader/
Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh?hl=en-US

:lsd:

Axetrain fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Apr 12, 2019

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

post in here if ya want this gt

Also I guess I forgot to quote this for a gt. The instruction were unclear!

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Today we celebrate the rising of our lord and savior. Bernie Sanders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

I got my ban but not an AV? this wasnt part of the deal!