Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
okay okay I’m not voting Toal asiina or pod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
dickyb looks much scummier the longer they keep pushing me as a dunk candidate

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SolusLunes posted:

birb I was calling you a bad person, not scum

birb this was A Personal Assault Upon Your Person not A Mafia Read

it's day one, let's just vote for whoever and get it over with

SolusLunes posted:

So if we're looking for someone to lynch and I haven't seen any serious arguments or good reasoning for a target:

I suggest we start with the lurker who hasn't made enough posts to avoid lurker rules, or the one who's just barely over the threshold. e.g Beek or Xad.

I'm leaning towards Xad but since they'll be freely lynchable tomorrow if nothing changes:

##vote beek

yeah not a fan of this hand waving away D1 in a small game. we might not get many days

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

i suppose i would like you to quote specific posts and maybe even bold particular statements where you think pod is faking content b/c im not seeing it and i'd like you to prove it instead of just vaguely gesturing at his posts

hey Toal you should answer this, it's a good question!

28766f69642a2930 posted:

it seems like the kind of thing I’ve seen town Toal do tbh

you're not wrong! but now I want to see if they have the chops to back up their aspersions flung willy-nilly

SolusLunes posted:

So if we're looking for someone to lynch and I haven't seen any serious arguments or good reasoning for a target:

I suggest we start with the lurker who hasn't made enough posts to avoid lurker rules, or the one who's just barely over the threshold. e.g Beek or Xad.

I'm leaning towards Xad but since they'll be freely lynchable tomorrow if nothing changes:

##vote beek

on the other hand, this is real bad - just brushing off everything posted thusfar to make it a postcount numbers game. ##vote soluslunes

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Toalpaz posted:

I floated the idea of multiple masonies to him in our mason chat, because it wasn't in both of our role pee ems and a masonry in such a small game would have been odd unless everyone was a masonry. and 2/8 so 4 masonries of 2 divide evenly.

help me understand because i'm not tracking - where do you get the concept of multiple masonries from "...so 4 masonries of 2 divide evenly"?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Podima posted:

help me understand because i'm not tracking - where do you get the concept of multiple masonries from "...so 4 masonries of 2 divide evenly"?

I think it’s called a polycule

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Podima posted:

hey Toal you should answer this, it's a good question!

you're not wrong! but now I want to see if they have the chops to back up their aspersions flung willy-nilly

on the other hand, this is real bad - just brushing off everything posted thusfar to make it a postcount numbers game. ##vote soluslunes

I will admit idgaf quite so much because I bet this is a game of seven insane cops and one scum or something to that effect

Would be interesting but so far it seems all I'm gonna accomplish is getting myself lynched D1, it's a talent

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Podima posted:

Didn't pretty much everyone claim their masonries in-thread? That'd actually be something good to check up on, one sec

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

SolusLunes posted:

##vote beek

smh are you seriously assuming I'm not gonna post even once before deadline, I haven't even voted yet!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

28766f69642a2930 posted:

I think it’s called a polycule

Lol

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

28766f69642a2930 posted:

I am hoping this isn't true because he's my only masonbud

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SolusLunes posted:

I mean, you could start it if you think it's a good idea?

This is the scummiest post I’ve seen in the thread and I think it’s p voteable

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Birb tell me more about dickyb’s scumminess im too lazy to reread

And yes toal as pod said maybe answer my request for your faking content case

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

28766f69642a2930 posted:

okay okay I’m not voting Toal asiina or pod

birb you've voted and unvoted for everyone except for pod and beek

who scum?

28766f69642a2930 posted:

oh, answered my own question

BottleKnight posted:

This is the scummiest post I’ve seen in the thread and I think it’s p voteable

this is a good post

##vote Solus

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SolusLunes posted:

##vote beek

Also this is so drat lazy

Love to get cased for *checks notes* successfully meeting the lurker threshold 24+ hours before deadline

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
At first dickyb voting me was cute because I’m thinking on a different level and it makes sense that the prophet of massclaims is hated by the sheeple, but it’s moved from dickyb saying ‘nah that’s bad play we should do what we’ve done for millennia, and it’s a bit susp’ similar to what Xad said to now dickyb pushing me as the vote based on my prescient word alone

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

SolusLunes posted:

I mean, you could start it if you think it's a good idea?

oh also I hate this post and its similarity to the diarrhoea excreted from hambloat’s purulent mouth ##vote solus

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Dick Bastardly posted:

i think massclaiming this early would benefit scum more than it would town. scum probably have fake claims and town has nothing but honesty or dishonesty.

tbh this does kinda read like a scumbo sweating, not wanting to have to fakeclaim and run the risk of being counterclaimed

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
dickyb what’s your fakeclaim?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

i dont want to put them at -1 rn but consider my vote on solus btw, im just looking around at some loose threads

i should be around until deadline

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

SolusLunes posted:

I will admit idgaf quite so much because I bet this is a game of seven insane cops and one scum or something to that effect

Would be interesting but so far it seems all I'm gonna accomplish is getting myself lynched D1, it's a talent

get your own gimmick :colbert:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
catching up, birb is actually selling the Sol vote to me I think. Then I feel like maybe birb is just really good at changing peoples minds and misdirecting as scum so im scared

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Dick Bastardly posted:

get your own gimmick :colbert:

nope

either way, I'll be free

and gently caress it, I'll even start the mass claim because why not

i'm a cop, you idiots

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

now the other six cops need to claim and we'll have found the scum

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
lmao ##unvote

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##unvote

I'd vote DickB or Toal.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Sol is either right about set-up, or a lying sack of scum

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Bastardly posted:

what even is this

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I don’t 100% believe the claim but at this stage I’m not dunking them

Dick Bastardly posted:

what part of the set up?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Dick Bastardly posted:

I really, really, really don't buy that I'm a sane cop in a small experimental setup, something else is going on, especially if other people are 'cops'

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
sorry, had unexpected PC issues

but yes, im a cop

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
Oh poo poo lol

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
##unvote

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

hmmm.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Podima posted:

I'd vote DickB or Toal.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

though i will say, i love solus going from "even if ALL SEVEN of you massclaim i won't do it" to "okay sure i'll get the mass claim going i guess!" just took a few votes!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

really, thats a bad move but it yours to make i guess

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

oh wait you claimed cop too, my bad. i want to see how that pans out.

##vote toal they didnt answer my question and i was already suss on them

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
yeah I’m not buying both of these claims lol

• Locked thread