Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
This is a game of mafia for 8 players. It is an experimental setup. Please only sign up if you will post. If you don't post 10 game content posts a day, at my discretion, you will be freely lynchable the next day. For a game this small..that would be super lame.

Kashuno fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Nov 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh jeez people actually signed up.

I’ll get it rolling tomorrow

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
oh yeah I think you all have discord and if not you better get on it.

ok see you in a while

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
discord join
game start

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Game...on

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Toalpaz, town aligned paranoid gun owner, was mobbed day 1

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
24 hours for night actions let’s go folks

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I got wrapped up in studying sorry. SolusLunes, town aligned cop, died night 1

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
DickBastardly, self aligned Serial Killer, was lynched day 2

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Xad, Town aligned Doctor, was killed Night 2.

Scum Team Asiina and Podima have won the game.

So I made a game where every masonry had one killing role and one town help role. This was mostly just a test of the 'adding people to masonries' idea, which has sparked some really cool ideas for me for future games. Thanks for trying out my new ideas

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

We did it! :toot:

I was a Ninja/Juggernaut (my choice) and Asiina was a Godfather.

Asiina and I submitted a kill on DB Night 1 (ninja) and were VERY CONFUSED about mysterious redirection hijinks when Solus died instead - we never even considered that an 8 person game with a scumteam of 2 would also have a SK.

Originally the PGO was going to be a town vig, but I thought that was a bit much

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
One of I think my favorite ideas coming out of this game will be to create a large game with pairs, and no scum chat by default. Scum will have to find each other by murdering other people to shrink the possible masonries they could be in, and it'd be very interesting to see how the game plays out from there. It'd have to be an open setup and defined ahead of time, but it would be a cool extra bit of puzzle solving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

I think this setup would have been fun with dual SKs personally!

Yeah when you mentioned that idea I was like drat that is a cool idea with this

I dunno how I feel about de-masoned folk getting to chill with everyone. I don’t want them to be solo, but I want them to not have full backlogs. I’ll weigh it some more

• Locked thread