Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Normal mafia rules apply, except for the part where people die. 'Death', in this game, will not remove a player's ability to post, use abilities, vote, or otherwise participate in the game. The -only- thing a player's death will accomplish in this game is revealing their alignment, triggering any role-specific death abilities, and removing them counting towards their team's survival. Town wins when all scum + other anti-town are dead, and at least 1 town is alive. Scum wins when all non-scum are dead, no scum is required to be alive. Third parties win according their win condition.

Best be ready for the long haul, because every player in this game will be around for the entire duration of the game. Lurkers would be devastating to this game, so don't.

For this CYOR, your role will be based on a source of immortality. It can be any, from myth, religion, fictional work, video game, philosophical concept, or just poo poo you made up idc. For some examples, look at these two wiki articles.

Role mechanics are 100% up to me but you can make suggestions/requests when you submit your source of immortality, and there is a non-0% chance I'll listen. Due to the nature of this game, there will be no roles containing an alignment cop. You can submit your source of immortality in thread or privately, but I ask any role-suggestions be private.

Expect high-goofiness not typical to most mafia games.

For any number of players, minimum 13. There will be 48 hour days, 24 hour nights. Executions are plurality. By default, there's no benefit to killing the same player multiple times, but some roles may change this.

Player List
  1. SolusLunes

Emmideer fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Dec 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

An odd game.

But I'm dead in the other game, so why not.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I've decided this game is on hold until the other cyor finishes.

• Locked thread