Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I think I've said this on the forums before, but my husband and I did a Carnival cruise a few years ago, and by the end of it I was ready to join Al Qaeda and destroy America.

We did a second cruise on RC last year and that experience was so much better in every single way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Any recommendations for beachy things in Grand Turk? Sounds like I'll be there next week on RC instead of on a beach in a cabana in Haiti like I had planned (extremely understandable), and the few excursions they just put up were instantly sold out. Going and sitting at a beach is literally the only thing I wanted to get out of this vacation.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice
Thanks everyone on Grand Turk, like you said, the beach is literally right there when you get off the ship, so we were able to grab some chairs. We did walk down to the pier and eat at Jack's Shack and that definitely was one of the better local eateries that you get in these types of places.

Best place we visited by far was St Croix, I definitely want to go back there and just chill for a few days. It was low key and sleepy, absolutely perfect.