Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I donated 280 to MSF, and I also have long donated 60 monthly to them, which brinsg my year total to 1k to MSF. I'm not gonna post proof of the monthly donation bc it's a pain, feel free to believe me or not

also donated 250 to save le children

i don't need no gang tag i'm justposting my donations to make our number biglier :love:

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turmoil
Jun 27, 2000

Forum Veteran

Young Urchin
I donated $50 to Doctors Without Borders.

Bunny with the present and the gang tag are fine.
Thanks!

Turmoil fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Dec 27, 2018

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

I donated $50 to food not bombs

Add me a gang tag, i like my avatar

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Turmoil posted:

I donated $50 to Doctors Without Borders.

:siren: Please include in your post what avatar you want or if you don't want one, if you want to decline the gang tag, etc. We can keep your current avatar just add the gang tag if you prefer. :siren:

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

i did $45 to an org that a friend shared on FB yesterday and now you're telling me i can get a gang tag out of it too??? drat!

(just want the gang tag i already have my fave avatar)

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

no tag or av for me

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Thanks for the reminder, trump thread. Gang tag is cool af. I'll def :justpost: more so that people might click it a lot

e: gang tag please. declining av... i am going to change it soon anyway

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
in honor of the absolutely loving insane craigslist CHUD who harassed me while making GBS threads his pants about democrats (on an ad i put up for a free nightstand) and said he was going to report me to ICE:

(to The Young Center)

instead of giving me the gangtag could someone get rid of the stupid one i have right now?

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

BraveUlysses posted:

in honor of the absolutely loving insane craigslist CHUD who harassed me while making GBS threads his pants about democrats (on an ad i put up for a free nightstand) and said he was going to report me to ICE:

instead of giving me the gangtag could someone get rid of the stupid one i have right now?

you don't have a gang tag. those are tags given though donating directly to SA and I'm not sure we can get rid of them without admin fuckery

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
If you are currently probated and reading this thread, :siren: I will accept your submissions (and theoretically PPJ will as well) by PM, or you may send them to me at lightningknightsa@gmail.com. :siren:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

BraveUlysses posted:

(to The Young Center)

lol always put the item outside and make it no reply, for free stuff, imo

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

BraveUlysses posted:

(to The Young Center)

post the story

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Party Plane Jones posted:

you don't have a gang tag. those are tags given though donating directly to SA and I'm not sure we can get rid of them without admin fuckery

oh ok no biggie

alnilam posted:

lol always put the item outside and make it no reply, for free stuff, imo

lol i'm not giving out my address widely to have some sort of shithead deathrace to my doorstep

Arrgytehpirate posted:

post the story

BraveUlysses posted:

i had an end table on craigslist for like 2-3 weeks and wasnt getting any interest, so this morning, christmas fuckin morning, i moved it from paid to free ad, but i forgot to remove the 40 dollar price when i did so. so technically it was an ad selling something in the free section

lol just got this totally psycho email, guy flagged it for removal and then sent this:

merry christmas trump thread, chuds are miserable shitheads especially on christmas

BraveUlysses posted:

i got a live one boys!

hell yeah having a normal christmas, worried about being dismembered

BraveUlysses posted:

oh noes craigslist guy is gonna get me deported

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Dec 27, 2018

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

BraveUlysses posted:

oh ok no biggie

lol i'm not giving out my address widely to have some sort of shithead deathrace to my doorstep

Jesus Christ :doh:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

currently between jobs but i have enough saved up to give a few bucks

would appreciate a gang tag (TY shrieking marxist)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

i guess tag only unless you can make a christmas version of my current av.

e: reupload to include msf confirmation

really queer Christmas fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Dec 28, 2018

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Okay. Sorry about that. I'm gonna hopefully remember to give blood Monday but at any rate, I made a little donation to MSF. I'd prefer a more profane gang tag but hey, flair is flair I guess.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

really queer Christmas posted:

i guess tag only unless you can make a christmas version of my current av.

e: reupload to include msf confirmation

:respek: and that is a nice av dog

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

petit choux posted:

Okay. Sorry about that. I'm gonna hopefully remember to give blood Monday but at any rate, I made a little donation to MSF. I'd prefer a more profane gang tag but hey, flair is flair I guess.

realistically we can give you any gang tag you want if you don't want the gift of life one, so long as it's on the servers

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Party Plane Jones posted:

realistically we can give you any gang tag you want if you don't want the gift of life one, so long as it's on the servers

Nah, gimme the gift of life tag to be in solidarity with my comrades.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
donated to MSF. We,

e: tag me like the arc de triomphe

Ayn Randi fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Dec 28, 2018

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

I have a recurring monthly donation of 10 euro a month to medecins du monde but I'm too lazy to dig up a bank statement to show that. I'd donate blood but I'm p sure i'm banned now after I let it slip that I had neurocardiogenic syncope last time I tried to donate plasma (about 5 years ago)

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i donated blood at work tonight but i couldn't take a picture of it

i work at a hospital

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

FizFashizzle posted:

i donated blood at work tonight but i couldn't take a picture of it

i work at a hospital

If you have any of the paperwork you could take a picture of it and write something SA related on it?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I donated to Innocence Project (you should probably add it to the OP as well; it's a really good charity that deals with helping to exonerate wrongfully convicted people).

vvvv Oh sure, I guess a gang tag is fine since I don't celebrate Christmas (though I never have avatars turned on anyways)

Just Detention International is another good charity similar to this one that I was reminded of from seeing that someone donated to it in the D&D thread (just in case anyone else is thinking of somewhere to donate). I like both those charities because they're for kind of underserved causes.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Dec 28, 2018

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Ytlaya posted:

I donated to Innocence Project (you should probably add it to the OP as well; it's a really good charity that deals with helping to exonerate wrongfully convicted people).

At this point in the run I'm probably not going to bother changing the list in the OP since we're so close to the end, but we've been discussing the prospect of trying for another drive in the middle of next year and I can have a more comprehensive list then. I've gotten some suggestions in between both threads and PMs and there will be more lead in next time, this little project was kind of spur of the moment. :shobon:

Do you desire an avatar and/or gang tag?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lightning Knight posted:

If you have any of the paperwork you could take a picture of it and write something SA related on it?

oh.

poo poo.

uh maybe i left that lying around. i work tomorrow.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i'm gonna try to donate blood on the 31st, but I dunno if they'll let me

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Condiv posted:

i'm gonna try to donate blood on the 31st, but I dunno if they'll let me

If you make an appointment after the cut off but take a picture of the confirmation and toxx that you'll go then I'll accept it. You'll just have to post the paperwork once you go. "Medical deferment" will be accepted in lieu of that if you're deferred because if you're gonna lie about it then idk man it's such a petty thing lol.

This goes for everyone else too btw.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

sent some dollars to the borderless doctors

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

DiscountDildos posted:

sent some dollars to the borderless doctors

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Lightning Knight posted:

I think it's past time to change this drat avatar so I'll go with that thanks

e: the rabbit looks good

DiscountDildos fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Dec 28, 2018

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh hey we can donate to chairty too? sure i got some bucks sitting around

if you could give me my old lovely care bears tag back i'd be happy, but i'll take the normal one instead if you understandably can't be assed

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

One donation for GiveDirectly. another for RAINN.

No tag or av changes needed.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

No blood giving today: red cross is closed. Going to go home and re-strategize.

Edit- In an effort to be constructive apparently you can just mail blood to red cross this seems like something CSPAM should be doing with all the blood it doesn't need lying around the house.

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Dec 28, 2018

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

$200 to GiveWell.

I would like the puppies and tag, please.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
edit:nm

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Dec 28, 2018

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fiddy bones to RAINN cuz i can't blood right now

i don't want av or gangtag, i just want a dang hammer and sickle plat icon!

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

ShriekingMarxist posted:

want a dang hammer and sickle plat icon!

poo poo!!!!!! i should have asked for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Ruzihm posted:

poo poo!!!!!! i should have asked for this

You didn't make the gang tag. :colbert: