Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Mohawk Potato posted:

Don't have cable at all my only option is to stream it, I'm actually getting really pissed at it.

send me a private message

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

send me a private message

Eh I don't have plat, I'm trying their live customer help hope they can help.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

How is the Fite app on Roku?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

Double or Nothing has unfortunately been cancelled

drat we bet on double and ended up on nothing :(

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Hellblazer187 posted:

How is the Fite app on Roku?

Pretty good if a bit unintuitive on search, I used it to watch a bunch of Mania weekend shows and didn't have any problems.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Benne posted:

Pretty good if a bit unintuitive on search, I used it to watch a bunch of Mania weekend shows and didn't have any problems.

Cool :). I just ordered.

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

Hellblazer187 posted:

Cool :). I just ordered.

Ok so now my bank is saying I did order it and its showing up as purchased on br live account is there anything else I need to do or is the fact that it still says purchase when i click on double or nothing just because there streaming service is bad.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Really hoping BR Live isn't a complete wreck tonight. I also don't have any other option for ordering since I'm in the US and don't have cable. Was hoping there'd be some weird workaround with Amazon Fire apps, like ordering through a Dish app or something but doesn't seem to be the case. Fingers crossed!

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Mohawk Potato posted:

Eh I don't have plat, I'm trying their live customer help hope they can help.

What device are you viewing the PPV on? My iphone just let me pay for it directly without hassle.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Mohawk Potato posted:

Ok so now my bank is saying I did order it and its showing up as purchased on br live account is there anything else I need to do or is the fact that it still says purchase when i click on double or nothing just because there streaming service is bad.

If you used a Google account, do you have more than one account? I was logged into one on my phone and another on my TV, but the mobile app doesn't tell you which account you're logged in with which is extremely helpful. Once I logged into the right account on my TV, the price disappeared from the listing and it showed up as purchased.

On the app there's also a spot in the account settings to "restore purchases" which might be helpful?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

don't do this, you will be arrested if you do

This was less an is it allowed question and more an is it possible with BRs lovely app question.

Mohawk Potato
Jan 15, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

Did you have more than one Google account? I was logged into one on my phone and another on my TV, but the mobile app doesn't tell you which account you're logged in with which is extremely helpful. Once I logged into the right account on my TV, the price disappeared from the listing and it showed upas purchased.

On the app there's also a spot in the account settings to "restore purchases" which might be helpful?

Bought it on my computer was hoping to watch it on my xbox internet browser, and I created an account on br live so I was only logged in on my computer.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Vince MechMahon posted:

This was less an is it allowed question and more an is it possible with BRs lovely app question.

didn't you hear them. Arrested

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Mohawk Potato posted:

No idea bro I'm outside of the US or UK so I'm ordering via Fite.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Welp I caved and purchased on FITE so I guess I'm skipping the BBQ tonight to sit at home and watch wrestling with my dog. He'll be sad Ishii isn't on the card but otherwise it's a pretty good arrangement.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Is there gonna be a separate thread for liveposting?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Rarity posted:

Is there gonna be a separate thread for liveposting?

the show has been cancelled

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

For whatever it’s worth, the problems with the Tiger Woods thing on BR Live were with the payment thing. The feed was fine but the payment module was overloaded so they just made the video free and refunded people lol

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
where is the official all elite wrestling: double or nothing tread?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
who will be the first to make the first AEW ppv thread? whoever does so will acquire many units of posting power

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’m really excited for the show tonight.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

My trade off for getting to watch AEW on my wedding anniversary was going to see the new Aladdin this afternoon and it was surprisingly good.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

sportsgenius86 posted:

My trade off for getting to watch AEW on my wedding anniversary was going to see the new Aladdin this afternoon and it was surprisingly good.

i hope you guys gently caress at the end of the day

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Here's a thread to post about this lovely show for greedy money charging assholes https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3890436

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011

He's right.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i VPNed to canada and its now letting me buy the fite ppv on my normal account, question is will it let me then watch the show from my roku tv even though it's not on a vpn. could always chromecast it if not...

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Super No Vacancy posted:

i VPNed to canada and its now letting me buy the fite ppv on my normal account, question is will it let me then watch the show from my roku tv even though it's not on a vpn. could always chromecast it if not...

I just setup my VPN on my router for the show. Easier than fooling around with work arounds.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i dunno how to do that. was gonna try once but it seemed hard

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Is the preshow also on Fite?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I'm watching the JR and King panel now to see what exactly was said.

An audience member asks them who they are excited to see wrestle at Double or Nothing. While answering it JR says, "The card has a lot of unknowns on it. There's a six women, Japanese women match, that I'm not sure why it's there other than I know there's a great deal of diversity in that booking. And I'm thinking Aja Kong is going to be in that match, so I'm just excited to see her work. Because she was one of the greatests of all time, really a star, and she's here to get back in touch with what it was."

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Grant DaNasty posted:

An audience member asks them who they are excited to see wrestle at Double or Nothing. While answering it JR says, "The card has a lot of unknowns on it. There's a six women, Japanese women match, that I'm not sure why it's there other than I know there's a great deal of diversity in that booking. And I'm thinking Aja Kong is going to be in that match, so I'm just excited to see her work. Because she was one of the greatests of all time, really a star, and she's here to get back in touch with what it was."

Wow what an absolute monster. Holy poo poo!!!

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Grant DaNasty posted:

so it's pretty much exactly what was tweeted.

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

"Doors open" at 3pm but I'm still in line. AEW is cancelled.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The 'not sure' part is pretty dumb because it's not like it's a secret that Kenny wants the joshi ladies to be like the luchdors on Nitro, a unique selling point that makes the AEW product seem different and exciting compared to Raw.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1132395660228124672

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
New Japan can't even book Bandido against the CMLL guys.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Gaz-L posted:

The 'not sure' part is pretty dumb because it's not like it's a secret that Kenny wants the joshi ladies to be like the luchdors on Nitro, a unique selling point that makes the AEW product seem different and exciting compared to Raw.

so Kenny is going to basically bury the women and make them jokes

this is wonderful

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

I've never used Fite before so I don't know about this but does ordering something let you keep it on demand to watch whenever you want? Or do you only get a limited period to access and view it?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

an_mutt posted:

I've never used Fite before so I don't know about this but does ordering something let you keep it on demand to watch whenever you want? Or do you only get a limited period to access and view it?

You keep it on demand past the show, but for this show it's only a week. Way of getting people to commit more to ITV and BR Live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Chris James 2 posted:

You keep it on demand past the show, but for this show it's only a week. Way of getting people to commit more to ITV and BR Live

Cool, a week is good enough - I won't really have the time to watch the entire thing until Wednesday but I at least need to see Omega/Jericho soon as, because I don't want to risk it being spoiled for me. Thanks!