Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
chinese prisoner blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
why is there a dentist

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
wow i can't believe they signed The Miz

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i dont believe this guy

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
this is a bad idea

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
what the hell is this

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
are they in a parking lot

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
jericho

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Jericho looks like old Revolver Ocelot

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i can't believe they didn't have any wrestling on their first show, these guys are morons

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
if its not live then they're doomed

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
word on the street is Tony Khan got a little too close with Kevin Sullivan when he was getting into the business, now he's into some really dark stuff. blood magic, etc

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the rumor is that Tony Khan is genetically modifying those children he purchases to cry blood diamonds when they are molested by a machine he invented, and that he loves professional wrestling and cares about the workers

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Midnightghoul posted:

If Baron Corbin actually posted here I am 99.9% certain his posts would be better than Baron Corbin

wow

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
will Double or Nothing have a special, limited edition, event-only hamburger?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the rumor going around is that Dean Ambrose was offered a contract by AEW, but it was a mistake on AEW's part because they believed that the character of Dean Ambrose was being portrayed by Matt Borne. nevertheless, Dean Ambrose signed the contract and will be portraying a character similar to the one both he and Matt Borne portrayed in the WWE, though obviously under a different name.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
in a way, what Cody is doing is worse than what the WWE does

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

in a way that's seen from a certain point of view

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Stardust

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Imagine a promotion with only main event level talent

that company already exists, and it's called The World Wrestling Entertainment, every single member of the roster is a superstar and has millions of fans all over the world

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
and if you believe the latest rumors, the executives are really high on Joey Ryan and are debating having him wrestle with his penis hanging out of his trunks

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
sure some people might not think penises are funny, and some people might not think farts are funny. but there is one thing that everyone thinks is funny: a penis that farts

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i remember something about Bill DeMott making the trainees eat donuts out of each other's asses as well. i am not making this story up

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

LividLiquid posted:

From what I've seen of New Japan, absolutely. I'd take that in a North American promotion in a New York minute.

i'm from New York, please don't use that expression

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i'm expecting the Double or Nothing Chamber to debut, which is a chamber a wrestler goes into and then a button is pressed. when the chamber opens there will either be two copies of the original wrestler in the chamber, or simply nothing, the wrestler having been removed from existence. whoever wins their match will have the option of either sending the loser to the chamber, or going in themselves.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
wrestling is real... people are fake

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Low Desert Punk posted:

cody is much more tolerant than I expected the rich white son of Dusty Rhodes to be

Or maybe he's just smart enough not to talk about being a CHUD. Either way, unexpected

he's married to a black woman

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i'd never buy an autograph. one time i was at a Chikara show and during the intermission Ophidian was walking around and chatting people up and he came up to me and he was like "enjoying the ssssssssshow?" and i told him i was and that i was disappointed he wasn't wrestling on the card. and then he asked me to buy one of his shirts and i felt really bad for him because his shirts were all white and really ugly and i guess he knew that so he dropped his snake accent and offered me a free autographed picture. so i bought a really crappy Ophidian shirt because i didn't have the guts to tell him his shirts were terrible to his face. so the only autograph i own is Ophidian's. Ophidian later ran out during another match, which explained why he was at the show walking around even though he wasn't on the card. thank you for reading my story.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
and legally he's not even allowed to sign it as "The Undertaker" outside of a WWE event so he has to sign it as Mark Calloway

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Basic Chunnel posted:

Dave is an old sperg who sticks up for shitheads and holds grudges when joshi workers don’t indulge his yellow fever

and you know what, so am i. and so are all of my shithead friends here

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
we gave punk fortune, we gave punk fame, hell, we even gave him power in our god's name

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
like anyone would give a poo poo that the puppies were inbred. the puppies were probably fine, people inbreed animals all the time on purpose, it's called linebreeding. JR's dad is an idiot for not even trying to sell the puppies and JR is an idiot because of how his face looks.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i heard that the reason Jim Ross got Bells Palsy was because there was so much evil in his heart that it manifested on his visage

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
that sucks

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i hope the first episode also helps teach me about the Philips CD-I

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Tomahawk posted:

https://twitter.com/sodutw/status/1119018450716852225?s=21

Big Rov really put little Dave in a pickle this time. Meltzer looks disgusting, nipples protruding, in his denial pants on The Board. Very very disrespectful.

i can see rovert wringing his hands in this tweet

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
:aronrex:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
his legs were way too thick to be Punk

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

jesus WEP posted:

I believe it’s not known whether WWE regards the Tom Magee match as the same category as Owen dying and Droz getting paralysed, or whether they just don’t have a copy of the tape anymore. But I suspect the latter is more likely.

allegedly, Owen Hart and Droz both watched the Hart/Magee tape shortly before they had their tragic accidents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the man of a one thousand holds