Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
If by some monumental miracle the Patriots get embarrassed in this super bowl then all of this suffering will be worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Brandin Cooks is a mole, BTW

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Tim Whatley posted:

Vegas opening has Rams as the favorite. First time Pats have been underdogs in SB

Since playing the Rams

nah
Mar 16, 2009

i’m a Rams fan but have zero idea why they would be favored over the Patriots

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

*puts hands up to the sky and channels some ungodly energy*
It is done. It has been done. It has always been done. The Rams shall fail. The Rams shall fail. The Rams shall burn like the forests of its state. Its state however shall realise it has a team. So, you know, give and take.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

nah posted:

i’m a Rams fan but have zero idea why they would be favored over the Patriots

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Oh yeah I guess they were in the first Rams SB.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

J33uk posted:

Spent Wednesday and Thursday in the Vanderbilt ER. Still managed to stand for all of overtime with my Dad and yell at the TV. Stay strong

Thanks. You should have seen the health care team medicaid sent me and their reactions to seeing 5 years plus of bolted on medicines. especially the brain ones.

"WHY WOULD THEY GIVE YOU A STIMULANT AND A MOOD REGULATOR AT THE SAME TIME????? DO THEY READ YOUR MED CHART AT ALL?"

Needless to say, I'm, rebuiding my doctor team :P

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'm pretty much done with refball unless the Lions or Browns are in the Super Bowl.

This poo poo just sucks now.

Please source your Rivals.com posts.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

dont be mean to me posted:

they're kinda succdems though

They really are :negative:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

BristolSOF posted:

its like the division champ hat/gear... who is excited to win the division?

the colts

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

racist af boston

Yeah that one gets lost in the shuffle but it's unbelievable how bad that town is in really bizarre ways.

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
I loving love watching a 3 hour game that is without fail decided in the last minute by a combination of blown calls, coin flips, and soccer players

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Great, Pats in the SB again. Sure can’t wait for that. Thanks for nothing KC.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Manoueverable posted:

Ban all the loving pats fans

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Ghost Dog posted:

racist af boston

Flagpole Day is a treasured municipal holiday

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Yeah that one gets lost in the shuffle but it's unbelievable how bad that town is in really bizarre ways.

they were mean to bill russell its a shame they didnt level the city

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

dont be mean to me posted:

they're kinda succdems though

pretty sure they've got the like 3rd biggest DSA charter and there's at least a dozen far left groups, which pretty much beats everyone but NY and Portland (which has 20x the nazis, holy poo poo).

Boston is extremely segregated and the cops are racist as hell. AKA, it's a big city in the US.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

How does that get lost in the shuffle? It's literally the first thing I think about Boston. Lovely city, shame about the inhabitants.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I do not like the winning team

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Tim Whatley posted:

Vegas opening has Rams as the favorite. First time Pats have been underdogs in SB

i'm seeing from lar-1 to new england-2 and a lot inbetween

between todays parlay and ufc last night i used all my luck for awhile probably and will get hosed on whatever my superbowl bet is

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Ah yes notorious CHUD territory (checks notes) New England?!

Just kidding I know they're all complicit

Tanith
Jul 17, 2005

Alpha, Beta, Gamma cores
Use them, lose them, salvage more
Kick off the next AI war
In the Persean Sector

nooneofconsequence posted:

Big Vince loving those free Big Y pizzas.

Bring back the invincible wilfork sandwich

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i think the only places that voted more for clinton than Massachusetts were DC and Hawaii.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Anyone who watched the defense in that first half who has the Rams as a favorite is not playing with house money

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Massachusetts is one of two states where if only white people voted Hillary would still have won.

That is all.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Tom Tucker posted:

Ah yes notorious CHUD territory (checks notes) New England?!

Just kidding I know they're all complicit

the *checks notes* meme is supposed to end with something that isnt true

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Kalli posted:

pretty sure they've got the like 3rd biggest DSA charter and there's at least a dozen far left groups, which pretty much beats everyone but NY and Portland (which has 20x the nazis, holy poo poo).

Boston is extremely segregated and the cops are racist as hell. AKA, it's a big city in the US.

Basically yeah, Boston is racist in the same way every coastal liberal city is but the Internet is mad about sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

My Massachusetts high school banned the tomahawk chop because it's racist.