Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Retro Futurist posted:

I suppose you're wondering why I called you all here. I have reason to believe that not only was Agatha murdered, but that the murderer is right here in this room!

Everyone gasped and looked shocked at the detective... But could he be right? Who was this strange detective anyways, and what secrets might he hold? What secrets might any of them hold?
And most importantly, who killed Agatha!?

D1 begins now

Don’t put words in my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

REVERSAL OF FORTUNE

##vote Infinitum

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm here and I'm like, a chef or something.

##vote infinitum

Trying to start a d1 bandwagon on the detective smh

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Dogpiling already Cpig? SMH

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Infinitum posted:

Dogpiling already Cpig? SMH

I don't think that evening out the votes counts as dogpiling.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Getting major scum pings on this page

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
*sips an aromatic brandy*

"I say, here I go again, entering a world of survival horror."

*winks at Dusty*

"Alright, don't kill one another in my absence I'm going to freshen up in the lavatory."

"Butler, be a dear and fetch everyone a stout tonic... I fear depravity has soured the mood."

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m pretty sure I never actually played this game I only set up the board to play with the traps

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I cannot believe RF is so rich he has TWO pairs of scissors. What a decadent lifestyle he lives.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
idk how to roleplay as clay. uhh i work out lol

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m glad agatha died

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Steak posted:

idk how to roleplay as clay. uhh i work out lol

You also kill people at night

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

b-minus1 posted:

You also kill people at night

eh? screw night, i'll kill someone right now!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
##vote mr steak

Athleticism is evil

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Mr. Steak posted:

put up or shut up, imo

shoot your shot, let it out in a vigorous burst, another ejaculation joke I'm gonna avoid because everyone here but you and the driver are either creepy, weird, old, or cat and I don't want to attract beauregard's wandering dick

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

GeneX posted:

put up or shut up, imo

shoot your shot, let it out in a vigorous burst, another ejaculation joke I'm gonna avoid because everyone here but you and the driver are either creepy, weird, old, or cat and I don't want to attract beauregard's wandering dick

"I'll have you know my dear old uncle Richard had dementia, you common fiend. Speaking ill of the dead at a time like this. Tut-tut."

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Like, I cut hair for a living and I only have ONE pair of scissors.

Maybe if that old goat had paid me more I could have lived like royalty too.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I would love to see someone get killed now, that would be radical. But it's probably just the usual lies.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Like, I cut hair for a living and I only have ONE pair of scissors.

Maybe if that old goat had paid me more I could have lived like royalty too.

But with scissors

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mikujin posted:

I've been working full time while going to school full time so I've been too busy to put mental focus on stuff like mafia. But now I'm done with one, and my time and brain are free up.

Also: you the mafia good who was up in Alaska, Hal? I seem to recall someone was. And now I'm up here - at least for awhile longer.

I was up in Alaska! But since then I have moved to Maine and then to Colorado. Where are you?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

GeneX posted:

put up or shut up, imo

the broad had a way with words, I had to give her that. The two inches of dust coating every surface of the mansion told me that might be her only skill.

I was in a room with twelve people that made Bundy look like Buddha and I’d left my best friends Johnnie, Jim, and Jack back on the shelf in my apartment. I had a grim feeling we’d be doing a lot of catching up once this case was cracked, if I didn’t crack first.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Steak posted:

The meathead started roid raging at the slightest amount of attention. It would have been funny if he didn’t have shoulders the size of basketballs. All that anger almost made him look less like a life sized Ken doll, until he opened his mouth and let out the vocabulary of a toddler post-paint chips.

Still, he was threatening to kill someone in the middle of a murder investigation. It’s not the kind of thing you can ignore when you wear a badge. Not that I wear mine much any more, makes me too much of a target when I’m doing my best work at the bottom of a bottle of bargain bin booze.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

I was up in Alaska! But since then I have moved to Maine and then to Colorado. Where are you?

The hairstylist seemed to live an awfully jet set life for someone who claimed to only be able to afford one pair of scissors. One had to wonder who was paying her travel expenses, and then one had to wonder what the hell a hairstylist needed to do in Alaska and Maine. I suspected drugs, but then again everyone in this group looked like a hop head or dope fiend.

I guess when you’re a hammer all the nails come out to play. Even the cat looked like it was in the middle of a bad trip. Join the club, Precious. I’ve been sober for almost 4 hours now and I can feel my bones shaking.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Honestly can't decide which is going to be more annoying.
The roleplaying or the cat memes.

Cat memes temporarily get a pass because cats.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Infinitum posted:

##vote inf

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cool vote

FOR ME TO POOP ON

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Infinitum posted:

I'm due to get a 24h probe according to cyrano so im gonna drop my roleplaying to say this post sucks and i hate it ##vote infinitum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Did mr steak shoot someone yet

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote infi time to murder

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Lotta scummy votes on this page, that's for damnnnnnnn sure.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

I'm due to get a 24h probe according to cyrano so im gonna drop my roleplaying to say this post sucks and i hate it ##vote infinitum

"Yeah I'm gonna be gone for a day, so I'm just going to lock a vote in on someone, this is a super town mindset."

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Infinitum posted:

"Yeah I'm gonna be gone for a day, so I'm just going to lock a vote in on someone, this is a super town mindset."

yeah this post makes me feel like this is the best move for me.

and if i dont get probed, I'll be here obv

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Infinitum (5): Mr. Humalong, CapitalistPig, GeneX, OMGVBFLOL, b-minus1
Mr. Humalong (2): Infinitum, PMush Perfect
Hal Incandenza (1): Mikujin
Mr. Steak (1): Tommunist
Anomalous Amalgam (0): GeneX, GeneX

Not Voting (4): Anomalous Amalgam, Hal Incandenza, Mr. Steak, spacing in vienna

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 04th, 2019 at 9 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Welcome, everyone, I've invited you all here today for a reason. Not a single one of you has even attempted to bribe me with caviar. As a professional evil-looking cat, I hold myself to the highest standards, and none of you are worth of slowly stroking me while you monologue. So, it is with a heavy heart that I state that I must join the investigation on the side of the law.

Infinitum posted:

I was going to reply to this last night but couldn't find the right meme, so I went to bed.

GeneX posted:

##vote inf
This is harmless, mostly, in context. A sassy voteback for complaining about jokephase.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

This pings me, but I'll come back to that.

b-minus1 posted:

##vote infi time to murder
This feels bandwagon-y.

Infinitum posted:

I don't know how to feel about this. Pushing back against suddenly being at -2, sure, everyone would do that, but there's 36 hours left until deadline, OMG could get probed and come back well in time for it. Here's the problem for me: He's not wrong.

OMG's post really is weird, for a couple different reasons. First of all, who gets a prob warning? Maybe I'm just envious or maybe it's a toxx that went bad, I don't know. Second, it feels opportunistic, jumping in right after what seemed like a bit of generally well-intentioned banter. And third, the post afterwards? It's definitely the kind of post made by someone who's already made a decision and is trying to justify it retroactively. That's not inherently scummy in and of itself, but it's part of a bigger picture.

Of the two, I think Inf looks out coming better because his interaction with GX just a bit before shows he's not immediately reacting to getting voted on in general.

Inf: Why mention OMG but not b-?

OMG: In your opinion, what would be a more town-y way to respond to suddenly being put at -2 with still a day and a half to go?

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Hal Incandenza posted:

I went mid-west Canada -> mid-west US -> Fairbanks. It's definitely... interesting up here. Alaskan politics are also unique, albeit as stupid as everywhere else. If you bounce around that much - and we up in AK - I imagine you're likely military?

PMush Perfect posted:

Welcome, everyone, I've invited you all here today for a reason. Not a single one of you has even attempted to bribe me with caviar.
I clean up your dookie for fertilizer that's probably enough royal treatment.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m on the bandwagon :stare:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I'm very familiar with people jumping on top of me, but I can't say I'm a fan of binus's push, in particular.

You'd think a medical professional could handle thrusting for a resolution much better than that, but god, doctors are the worst.

sorry dear, ##vote binus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This is the same trap I always fall into with binus.

They are literally always scummy and every time I think they are they turn out not to be.

Anyone against cat memes is no friend of this game.