Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

Pancakes posted:

For what it’s worth, I vote against a suite. Ballgame isn’t a ballgame if you’re in a separate, indoors area in my opinion.

Either you die from being too hot or freeze your rear end off because Chicago is where Mother Nature gets drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Well like I said I wouldn’t suggest it for this, it’s something fun to do just once if you ever have enough people.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

OK, I've updated the spreadsheet. Please add your username and number of tickets on the bottom. Let's see if we can get a firm count by Thursday, and I will call group sales and see what we can get.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Added (bumping for others to put down too)

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Also bumping :siren:THIS SPREADSHEET:siren: because there are a bunch of people who've posted in the thread or on the earlier version of :siren:THIS SPREADSHEET:siren: that they were interested and/or available on the 31st.

So what I'm saying is if you haven't already, please write down how many tickets you need on :siren:THIS SPREADSHEET:siren: sometime in the next 48 hours with how many tickets you need for the 8/31 game at 7:05pm if you wanna go!

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Anyone got a link to the spreadsheet?

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

I have signed up on THE SPREADSHEET

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Popete posted:

Anyone got a link to the spreadsheet?

Spreadsheet? What's a spreadsheet?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

rickiep00h posted:

I have signed up on THE SPREADSHEET

The system works :colbert:

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

The system works :colbert:

Kevlar is like the voice in the Venture Brothers talking about “The Nozzle”

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

OK, looks like we're at 16 tickets. I'll call group sales tomorrow and report back on pricing.

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Posting is SERIOUS BUSINESS
and I am completely joyless

Don't make me judge you
I forgot to add my tickets but did now, put 2-4 for SO and brother who is goon/their SO. Not opposed to purchasing tickets outside the group depending on group ticket rates and could also find other goons I know in Chicago who would go.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

uggy posted:

I forgot to add my tickets but did now, put 2-4 for SO and brother who is goon/their SO. Not opposed to purchasing tickets outside the group depending on group ticket rates and could also find other goons I know in Chicago who would go.

I think we need an exact number so Mangles knows exactly how many to buy. Also "2-4" messed up the spreadsheet because now it says we need 43,516 tickets. :psyduck:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I think we need an exact number so Mangles knows exactly how many to buy. Also "2-4" messed up the spreadsheet because now it says we need 43,516 tickets. :psyduck:

wow they better throw in a fucken hat

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you
Fixed that poo poo also I doubt there is a price difference between 18 or 20 but I could be wrong

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

uggy posted:

Fixed that poo poo also I doubt there is a price difference between 18 or 20 but I could be wrong

I would guess the price difference between 18 and 20 would be $28, since they show their group rates as $14 apiece for infield box, but I don't know if those also come with pizza and hats like the family deal does.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

quote:

Voucher for a delicious, Large pizza at a participating Moretti’s restaurant near you or in route to Impact Field.

So you don’t even get the pizza in the stadium?
Rosemont :argh:

uggy
Aug 6, 2006

Don't make me judge you

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I would guess the price difference between 18 and 20 would be $28, since they show their group rates as $14 apiece for infield box, but I don't know if those also come with pizza and hats like the family deal does.

I meant price per ticket but ya

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I will ask about both 18 and 20 and see if there's any appreciable difference.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ok, i called. Group rate has minimum 20 tickets. At 20, we get a hat and a group welcome on the scoreboard if we want. The rates are:

$8 bleachers
$14 infield box
$22 behind home plate

Let's confirm we're at 20 tickets, figure out our tier, ans decide if we want to put something on the scoreboard.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

Let's confirm we're at 20 tickets, figure out our tier, ans decide if we want to put something on the scoreboard.

"LET ZAMBRANO START COWARDS"

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Infield or behind home plate, please. I’m good either way.

I’m trying to think of something we can all get behind for the scoreboard; maybe “Never bunt, hit dingers”?

E: Nevermind, Poque’s is better.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I don't knw how much latitude we get for the scoreboard, I think it's just welcoming the name of a group like Welcome Lada Dealers of Greater West Cook County.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
WELCOME BASEBALL IDIOTS

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
The “Let Zambrano Start” Local number 38

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

R.D. Mangles posted:

Welcome Lada Dealers of Greater West Cook County.

I vote for this

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Pancakes posted:

Infield or behind home plate, please. I’m good either way.

:same:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MATT TALONS BRAZER

(it's an anagram for "let zambrano start") :ninja:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I would lean infield over behind the plate, but I don't really care either way.

My bad name suggestion is the Zambrano Zamboni Drivers of Chicago

Edit: Also, if we're definitely at 18 tickets, we might as well get 20. It looks like regular ticket prices are $25 for behind home and $16 for infield, so getting 20 tickets at the lower price is cheaper than getting 18 tickets at the regular price.

Bird in a Blender fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jul 15, 2019

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
We would ALL get hats? Or is it just one really big hat that serves as a parasol for the game and then we give it back

Also I want to play Ketchup for the day

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Otherwise I will go for 20 tickets in the infield box. I will place the order on

MONDAY July 22

If you're on the spreadsheet by then, consider a ticket purchased.

Still looking for a dumb group name for us as well.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Just a reminder that i am placing the order this week and if you are on the spreadsheet you will owe me $14 per ticket.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
How can we pay you? Venmo/Paypal/Cash?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I just assumed we paid you back in Dogs gear.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

R.D. Mangles posted:

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Otherwise I will go for 20 tickets in the infield box. I will place the order on

MONDAY July 22

If you're on the spreadsheet by then, consider a ticket purchased.

Still looking for a dumb group name for us as well.

Did you place the order?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

no i forgot. i'll do it tomorrow.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

So uhh do we have tickets and what name did we go with?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i shouldn't really be in charge of anything

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ok, i bought 20 tickets on the infield box. We're behind home plate in two rows of ten and get hats. We can still customize our group greeting. I was thinking of going with the Greater Chicagoland Baseball Oafs.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

R.D. Mangles posted:

Ok, i bought 20 tickets on the infield box. We're behind home plate in two rows of ten and get hats. We can still customize our group greeting. I was thinking of going with the Greater Chicagoland Baseball Oafs.

That group name works for me. Should we pay you in cash when we get there or do you have a PayPal/Venmo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

That group name works for me. Should we pay you in cash when we get there or do you have a PayPal/Venmo?

Not an :emptyquote: as the Twins are playing the Sox during the week before this and I'm in the mood to budget for that much hot dog concentration in a single week.