Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I mean even back in the day people probably get on Marisnick for launching like a loving wrestler on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Osuna can be pretty much counted on to throw anythign that isn't a fastball out of the zone once he gets to two strikes

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

damnit yuli you took that pitch twice no problem to start the ab

rickiep00h
Aug 16, 2010

BATDANCE

I came to complain about the Twins and instead get treated to a dude absolutely obliterating another dude for literally no reason.

Just go for the loving plate.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
robles has been such a stud man, i actually have some faith when they bring him in

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Officially in the don't care who wins just end the game phase

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

MrMidnight posted:

Officially in the don't care who wins just end the game phase

actually in the same boat here. going on 5 hours now what the heck.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Not surprised to see so many base runners considering how tight the strike zone has been

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Omar Narvaez is having a loving day.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
Lucroy getting a CT scan for concussion and nose fracture

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
He looked out without replay.

E: Closer than I originally thought

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
He is so out

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yeah looks pretty out, if they have a front angle.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
I dunno that there's anything to overturn this, but it looked like they got Reddick in real time

give 'em the old FUCKIN HORSESHIT Ausmus

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"loving horse poo poo"

-Brad Ausmus

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Jesus christ, what's the point of replay?

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Welp

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
welp, bad things happen when you cant protect a 5 run lead

hope lucroy is okay and i'm ready to see the Angels get the gently caress out of Texas

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

I get that you couldn't technically see where Reddick's fingers end, but unless his fingers are 8 inches long he's out.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Oh hi Future Stars game.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Pancakes posted:

Oh hi Future Stars game.

totally forgot about this, time to tune in and watch Jo Adell

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Johnny Bravo posted:

totally forgot about this, time to tune in and watch Jo Adell

He’s hitting behind Madrigal and Robert, I think.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
broken bats are scary

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Hell yeah Dustin May, sick hair.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
dustin may's hair :stare:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

alpha_destroy posted:

I get that you couldn't technically see where Reddick's fingers end, but unless his fingers are 8 inches long he's out.

I disagree

And I am an unbiased observer

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

nice

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
I had to leave the best Astros game of the season in the 6th before the comeback because..........my 5 year old nephew lightly scraped his elbow and was officially done with being at a baseball game after that (to be fair to him, I think were at 3 hours in the 6th, and that's really as much time as you can reasonably expect a 5 year old to do anything). Fuckin kids.

The saving grace was he decided he likes the Astros better than the Rangers now (he lives in Dallas) because Rangers games are too hot and it wasn't hot at the Astros. I will never tell him about the new stadium.

Jake did nothing wrong. Altuve was Safe. Laureano was out.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
That was one of the slickest fielding plays by a pitcher I've ever seen.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Sab0921 posted:

I had to leave the best Astros game of the season in the 6th before the comeback because..........my 5 year old nephew lightly scraped his elbow and was officially done with being at a baseball game after that (to be fair to him, I think were at 3 hours in the 6th, and that's really as much time as you can reasonably expect a 5 year old to do anything). Fuckin kids.

The saving grace was he decided he likes the Astros better than the Rangers now (he lives in Dallas) because Rangers games are too hot and it wasn't hot at the Astros. I will never tell him about the new stadium.

I'm lucky if I get one hour out of my 4 year old.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
will craig would probably appreciate not being hit anymore i think

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
yooo stealing home is a monster move in the futures game, i think he was safe but no replay :(

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Everytime I hear Bo Bichettes name

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
hahaha

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

Popete posted:

Bo Bichette

god drat I forgot what an ugly motherfucker Dante Bichette is

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

MrMidnight posted:

I'm lucky if I get one hour out of my 4 year old.

We can usually get a few hours out of the <1 year old baby. The catch is a 1-2:30 nap time, and the only games he can go to start at 1:10 - so we generally miss half of it anyway.

Apr 7, 2003

Sab0921 posted:

I really missed your posting two weeks ago

crazy how all the superfans disappear when their teams are getting their poo poo kicked in. Doesn't make sense.

Apr 7, 2003

Super fuckin' excited to check my archives access to find absolutely zero cubs posting in 2008. Wild!

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I really missed your posting two weeks ago

crazy how all the superfans disappear when their teams are getting their poo poo kicked in. Doesn't make sense.

Well you seem well adjusted and normal. Also - the Cubs made the playoffs in 2008.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
This coming from a drive by poo poo poster who only comes around for a week or two out of the season.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Super fuckin' excited to check my archives access to find absolutely zero cubs posting in 2008. Wild!

lol there was tons of cubsposting in 2012 and 2013 when the Cubs were losing 100 games.