Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Ok yeah let's not tempt fate, go get Swarzak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
hell of a game, really don't think it's sustainable to get decent starts with two pitches but sure was good with them tonight

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I love how Acuna faceplanted, scored, and just ran straight into the dugout for a shameful hug from Ozzie.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Oh good Luke Jackson is warming up

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh cool pulling our excellent closer with 0 outs and a 4 run lead to bring in the guy who gives up a trillion runs a second

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
Acuñññññññña

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

BOOM

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
110 exit velo holy poo poo

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
holy god did he crush that

50th career doñg

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ACUNA BEING LED OFF IN HANDCUFFS AFTER MURDERING THE poo poo OUT OF AN INNOCENT BASEBALL

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

christ alive this gameday poo poo doesn't even make videos available to me for national broadcast games

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

christ alive this gameday poo poo doesn't even make videos available to me for national broadcast games

https://twitter.com/Braves/status/1153123399021080577?s=20

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

That's two homers tonight that Soto didn't even pretend to move for, I respect that

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
At least the Nats didnt gain ground. Could have been worse.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Alright I'm OK with that series. We're firmly in the lead (and will probably get better soon), they need to win (and have less to work with than us as far as getting better), splits are fine for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

holy poo poo