Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Spieth :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

How does one go about paying out to the winner?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

WOO :toot:

I can be paid via paypal at sgtbenwilcox at gmail, let me know if you need other methods

E: and make sure you let me know in the note who yall are on here

DJExile fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Jul 21, 2019

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

DJExile posted:

WOO :toot:

I can be paid via paypal at sgtbenwilcox at gmail, let me know if you need other methods

E: and make sure you let me know in the note who yall are on here

Sent, booooooo.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Money sent. :argh:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

“With a score of two hundred and sixty nine”

nice

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Dr. Capco posted:

Money sent. :argh:

lmao at your message :love:

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Payment made grudgingly. Mom can wait on that operation for another year I think.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Sent you rat bastard.

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
Money sent.

Anno
May 10, 2017

:20bux: on the way.

pmac
Jun 12, 2007
DJExile is the Koepka of goon golf pools. Money sent.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Think I gotcha squared away

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Got it, thanks! :cheers:

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Man, Koepka didn't hold back on Holmes in his post-presser.

He doesn't have his glove on when it's his time. He doesn't start any of that until it's his turn. Jesus, I hate playing with guys like that. Cannot imagine when the round is already going to be near 5.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Like Koepka or not, I'm glad people like him call out slow play.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Sent!

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I mean there's slow play which is annoying but Holmes seems to just not even do anything to get ready until it's his turn to hit which goes beyond just being slow into being a douche to everyone else you're playing with. No reason for a pro round to take 5 hours with everyone having yardages and the greens books ready to go. Koepka said he doesn't even have his glove on until it's his turn. Yikes.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...
I get that he has a reputation but it's a bit harsh to be going in on him after he had that round. He was leading the tournament, was in contention for a really good finish at a major and then got caught in a waking nightmare. Koepka had said they were playing at pace until he really went off the rails at the end. He's probably already feeling terrible, maybe wait a couple of weeks before sinking the boots in.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

spamman posted:

I get that he has a reputation but it's a bit harsh to be going in on him after he had that round. He was leading the tournament, was in contention for a really good finish at a major and then got caught in a waking nightmare. Koepka had said they were playing at pace until he really went off the rails at the end. He's probably already feeling terrible, maybe wait a couple of weeks before sinking the boots in.

If he was slow because of the bad round, sure. In this case, his actions are a big gently caress you to other players and need calling out. Not putting your glove on until after the other player hits or starting any other prep is gamesmanship when you already know people hate your slow play.

Anno
May 10, 2017

Wasn't he plumb bobbing 2 footers at Riviera a few months back? Slow play is a concern for many people on tour but few are as conspicuous as Holmes. Someone has to pay up eventually.

Anno fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jul 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah Holmes knows exactly what he's doing and it needed to be called out.