Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

...! posted:

Verlander ejected :eyepop:

did the ump discuss where he watched a meteor shower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

the popes toes posted:

what the gently caress happened?

Umpires are babies, that's what

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I'm not even sure what pitch he was mad about because I wasn't paying super close attention to the AB but he was saying something to home plate

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

extremely New York dude with a rally cap making some Yankees Fan.gif gestures at kintzler behind the plate

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Gallegos good

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Cubs easily claim another Famous Road Win

yu loving owns, holy poo poo the dude is a legit ace

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

R.D. Mangles posted:

did the ump discuss where he watched a meteor shower

lol

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

lol TK just called Verlander Nolan Ryan

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Like how they gave up the obligatory 9th inning dong to give us all ulcers

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Cubs, the model of consistency once again win a road game

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I'm just going to adopt the homer stance and say gently caress that ump. This is a lot funnier in a 9-0 game than it would be in other circumstances

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

no please don't interview addison russell and give him a gift card to a steak restauruant

...!
Oct 5, 2003

fast cars loose anus posted:

I'm just going to adopt the homer stance and say gently caress that ump.

:hmmyes:

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

R.D. Mangles posted:

no please don't interview addison russell and give him a gift card to a steak restauruant

Hope he gets salmonella when he eventually orders chicken at a loving steak place

...!
Oct 5, 2003

JAKE

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
Joe West is too far away at second base for me to effectively heckle him. :(

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I don't hate Charlie Morton but I'm glad we whomped Tampa Bay today

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

fast cars loose anus posted:

I'm just going to adopt the homer stance and say gently caress that ump. This is a lot funnier in a 9-0 game than it would be in other circumstances

https://twitter.com/Chandler_Rome/status/1166532318728601600

ignoring the completely wrong account of events but i have no loving idea why he had a problem with 5 being a ball

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Yu's good and not in fact the worst contract in history

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Aledmys looking good

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Just as well JV gets the boot out of a laugher really.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast
WELP

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol Roe

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well I feel terrible but thankfully Aaron Judge is still feeling good with his 100th career HR. 3rd fastest player in MLB history (at least according to YES. I'm too gross to look it up.)

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
wow a Buckner on the mound there

...!
Oct 5, 2003

lol Rays, again

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
and now catcher's interference lmao

...!
Oct 5, 2003

...! posted:

lol Rays, again

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Be pretty cool if a black hole opened up in the Milwaukee visitors dugout and the entire Cardinals team was sucked into it where they were slowly ripped into a trillion tiny pieces as time crawled to a stop near the event horizon and they perpetually where looking outwards as the universe dies of heat death unable to feel the sweet release of death

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
And wrigley field was also in the black hole

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Might be time to pull your guy Tampa Bay

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

MrMidnight posted:

Might be time to pull your guy Tampa Bay

There is no reason to waste another arm right now. The white flag is being waved.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Way to end the shutout, Peacock <:mad:>

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Popete posted:

Be pretty cool if a black hole opened up in the Milwaukee visitors dugout and the entire Cardinals team was sucked into it where they were slowly ripped into a trillion tiny pieces as time crawled to a stop near the event horizon and they perpetually where looking outwards as the universe dies of heat death unable to feel the sweet release of death

This but most of the cardinal fanbase instead

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Hey Peacock how about you throw a strike

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The bullpen's gonna somehow gently caress up a 14 run lead, aren't they

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
So buehler just pegged margot in the head. Thankfully he is at least getting up relatively quickly. The sound was terrible.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Popete posted:

That’s just, like, your opinion, man.

ChiTownEddie
Mar 26, 2010

Awesome beer, no pants.
Join the Legion.
And Margot is staying in, it hit him directly on the side of the helmet. Surprising.
...and he just stole second lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

:siren: Position player pitching in Houston :siren: