Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

A buttehouse revival.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

This isn't a game so much as hanging about in discord annoying pubs. The game is more of an after-thought, though alot better than CN.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

I wouldn't recommend hitting arrghfhgfghfd members yet just go after non protected alliances.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Were almost to the top 50 alliances already.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Not too bad from a french kid thats 12 years old. Soon enough we will have some idiot eating fish flakes.

My missiles are crap
I cannot use them to win
I mouthed off your leader

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Good time to join were testing our war bot today.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

So today we got a redneck to sing the Internationale as part of his mercy-board.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Were currently mass raiding some garbage "raiding" alliance that can barely even fight back.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Excellent.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Is that screenshot from the arghghg channel or the mythic channel

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Were over 100 members lets get to over 200 join and stomp some nazi turds.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

No more fartgas for any of you.
:goku:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

We have been infiltrated

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

he actually deleted over tanks

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

What the buttes just happend.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

This is probably the best time to join now while were destroying the mass of chuds and pedophiles.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

SmudgeSin posted:

Bought SA membership just to join! baseball is addicting so far...will be comatose by the morning.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Im going to continue burning this to the ground till i get banned or bored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

The coal mines is a goon affiliate. I vmed for a year so assuming I dont get banned ill login maybe in like 11 months and renew VM.
:madmax: