Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

GIVE US MARCO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meiteron
Apr 4, 2008

Whoa! You're gonna be a legend!
Let's loving go

Uchikoshi has been pretty consistent about working on games and releasing them 2-3 years apart, and AI2 was June 2022. We are definitely in the window for reveals about whatever he's going to be doing next. Could be AI3, could be anything, I'd still be hype about it.

Maybe time for a celebratory replay of AI1

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Yeah, I'm down for whatever Uchikoshi wants to put out next, and hell, June 2022 sounds like they could announce it and reveal it's out in a couple months.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/inkopolis/status/1773217297752010908

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Please less QTEs and either commit to a new cast (Bibi can still come) or let the characters actually talk about the other games

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Please let Mizuki live a happy life

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/peachgoosy/status/1647010851985977344?t=oBAmSbnL49_l7hogHIog8g&s=19

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Lmao someone reasoned out that the tweet was posted 3/28/2024 at 1:11 PM JST. The digital root of all of that is 6, which is an important number in AITSF.

But if you use a 24 hour clock, it was posted on 3/28/2024 at 13:11

And the digital root of that...

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
He can't keep getting away with it!

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

Nate RFB posted:

He can't keep getting away with it!

Yes he can. And he will

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Need a new Danganronpa game

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Waffleman_ posted:

Please less QTEs and either commit to a new cast (Bibi can still come) or let the characters actually talk about the other games

10000% make those previous games mandatory, trying to make it "work" with skipping the first one was nothing but a detriment to 2.

more QTEs, tho.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Like, I think the idea was the publisher wanted it to be approachable to new players in Japan since the original game sold like poo poo (due to the violence earning it a CERO Z rating, which kept it from a lot of store shelves) but come on. Just make it standalone then.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

The violence was the best part of 1, though.

Zyxyz
Mar 30, 2010
Buglord
False alarm, the director of the games QRT'd a question about it saying that it was just a joke tweet :sigh:

https://twitter.com/akrokada/status/1773550012061888783

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Zyxyz posted:

False alarm, the director of the games QRT'd a question about it saying that it was just a joke tweet :sigh:

https://twitter.com/akrokada/status/1773550012061888783

It's all your fault :argh: